Party Time Double Decker

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 RUKI2909

RUKI2909

• Regulars
  • 352 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 07:41 PM

never played this before was out with the miss so stick a tenner in and get up top and get a bank of 156 had 7 left in bank then get up top again and it does a 176 top is this normal with in a tenner 332 out ran out of coins aswell at 180
Posted Image

#2 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 10 October 2011 - 08:40 PM

never seen it do that before shame you ain,t got a vid for it give buddylove a run for his money Big boards or what i did have a partytime arena go for approx £185 once £25jp so i suppose it,s possible a double streak as i call it
The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#3 dannypyeman

dannypyeman

number one

• Banned
  • 159 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 08:56 PM

all i can say is what a jammy git you are!!

#4 cashbox1

cashbox1

The furniture

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2553 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 07:58 PM

in the words of buddylove....... get the f**k in there - nice tickle there mate :D

Einstein`s theory of FME 90 downloads = 3 thanks

#5 POSH4EVA

POSH4EVA

I'll Buy That For A Dollar !

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 280 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 09:19 PM

Big Board :notworthy:
RAhhhhhh The Beast Is Gonna Pay!!!!

#6 jamesy4

jamesy4

• Regulars
  • 620 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 09:46 PM

The same happened tonight with some guy and girl playing Party Time Double Decker Player 2 they got jackpot on the line £15 and then it went up, got jackpot on bottom reels and they got £2, £2 then the Arrow to go up the other board, it went for another 2 jackpots at £70 each, so in total they got £225 from one board, came down and it went up again for another £85 totalling it up for £310..must be when it hasn't paid our for a while, it can go for pretty big boards and a nice run.

I was playing the Celebration Trio with my cousin and friend as it sings Celebration when it goes up on top, my cousin got £20 off it, my friend got £14 off it and i got the £70 from the spin...so i guess you have to be lucky to get the big wins and play the right machines rather then the ones that are hungry and don't win at all.

This was tonight at Club3000 (formally known as Buckingham Bingo)

TqxKl7c.png

:) Fruit-Emu The Number 1 Download Site For Fruit Machines!! :)

#7 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 October 2011 - 10:29 PM

Yes I've had £360 out of the £70 double decker same machine by astra just a clone. I wanted to get a video of it but had taken too many videos that day and it was on 25p play too. Ive also had £425 out of another machine that when u stick it up to £1 a spin the prize value changes trip bars normally £20 go up to £50 but like double decker you cant get the jackpot of the bottom reels.

#8 gemini17

gemini17

GOLD Supporter

• Regulars
  • 1751 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 09:18 AM

And how much have you all lost in the process??
After paying 300 plus these slots can take upto a grand + before they pay anything again. :err:
Well done on ya win.

Jay

#9 POSH4EVA

POSH4EVA

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 280 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 09:50 AM

I am 27 k in debt through playing fruit machines :cry: so that just about says it all and yes allot has gone in to PARTY TIMES etc. And the great releases on this site are keeping me away from my former tormentors so this site has helped me in some way to not spank my money in them but to enjoy them thanks guys :notworthy:

#10 todd1970

todd1970

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 6818 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 11:44 AM

I am 27 k in debt through playing fruit machines :cry: so that just about says it all and yes allot has gone in to PARTY TIMES etc.

Wow..thats a lot of dosh..not that im condoning it in anyway , i did some really shitty things at the height of my addiction but i must say one thing ive never been tempted to do is to get a loan from the bank or a loan company.

I spose i look back on my 'dark days' now and think to myself..jeez i was a right prick in them days..obv im a lot better than i was..cos i woke up and smelled the coffee when my kids were born that was the priority.

Still have my 'off days' now and again..but nothing as bad as i was..hope you can steer clear of these evil shits posh..99% of the members here know what its like and how hard it is..but wise up to it and dont be getting yourself in any deeper.
Mmmmmm...Sandy ive 'ad her ye know. :)

#11 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 12 October 2011 - 12:20 PM

i,m the same as you todd over the last 20yrs playing fruits if i,d add up every quid thats gone in a fruit i bet i,ve put between 30 and 50k in just think what i could,ve spent that on instead of pissing it though a tiny slot hoping that i,d claw the losses back as if... anyways i think the machines are getting tighter these days i havea blow out down weston s mare now and again thats it but never really come back with loads thats why i,m grateful for findin this site still play fruits but don,t cost loads

#12 dannypyeman

dannypyeman

number one

• Banned
  • 159 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 01:07 PM

reminds me of a few years ago of some similar party time arena 4 player machine where instead of spinning top reels it was a dice and board game where you moved around the board on a giant display, i had put in about £30, span in the jackpot line then put me up on the board and it constantly kept jumping onto the jackpot square (£25) about 5 times, with an extra £10 or so inbetween. even upon game over the jackpot reels held TWICE! the attendant said he hasn't seen it play like that before.

#13 dannypyeman

dannypyeman

number one

• Banned
  • 159 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 01:17 PM

i,m the same as you todd over the last 20yrs playing fruits if i,d add up every quid thats gone in a fruit i bet i,ve put between 30 and 50k in just think what i could,ve spent that on instead of pissing it though a tiny slot hoping that i,d claw the losses back as if... anyways i think the machines are getting tighter these days i havea blow out down weston s mare now and again thats it but never really come back with loads thats why i,m grateful for findin this site still play fruits but don,t cost loads

been playing them myself for last 20 years too! all my weekly wage used to go in them things, never bought anything for myself and had nothing to show from my £300 week job and i was a saddest basterd alive, hooked on fruitys and couldnt stop myself!. about £50k gone just like that! although today i dont play them like i did simply because they dont pay anything back most of the time but even today if i am lucky enough to win a £25 jackpot then i havent really won anything ive just won back a few pennys of my lost fortune.

#14 POSH4EVA

POSH4EVA

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 280 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 01:26 PM

Wow..thats a lot of dosh..not that im condoning it in anyway , i did some really shitty things at the height of my addiction but i must say one thing ive never been tempted to do is to get a loan from the bank or a loan company.

I spose i look back on my 'dark days' now and think to myself..jeez i was a right prick in them days..obv im a lot better than i was..cos i woke up and smelled the coffee when my kids were born that was the priority.

Still have my 'off days' now and again..but nothing as bad as i was..hope you can steer clear of these evil shits posh..99% of the members here know what its like and how hard it is..but wise up to it and dont be getting yourself in any deeper.

Yep i am wise to my mistakes i nearly lost my girlfriend and daughter to my stupidity but things are so much better now i don't touch machines any more (Well not real ones :D ) and due to be married in 4 weeks in Scotland so its a total turn around from where i was 12 months ago and to honest gave up mostly on my own i went to counselling but wasn't much help i believe there are only a few places in the Uk that intensely help prolific gamblers to get over there addiction the only advice i could give is totally change your surroundings,routines and sometimes go as far as change your friends. Well it worked for me although i am now as tight as a ducks arse when it comes to money but if it means me never going back to giving arcades my money then so be it :D

#15 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 October 2011 - 02:15 PM

reminds me of a few years ago of some similar party time arena 4 player machine where instead of spinning top reels it was a dice and board game where you moved around the board on a giant display, i had put in about £30, span in the jackpot line then put me up on the board and it constantly kept jumping onto the jackpot square (£25) about 5 times, with an extra £10 or so inbetween. even upon game over the jackpot reels held TWICE! the attendant said he hasn't seen it play like that before.

Didnt it have to go round a board totting up ya wins first? Didn't know it just landed on the JP?

#16 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 12 October 2011 - 02:21 PM

yes its partygames 1st spin gives you ? dice spins to jackpot then present can give you 25 gold coins then land on jp square itself etc i,ve seen the £5jp one go for over £100 on one board alone and also congrads posh on your forthcoming marriage and also with beatin your addiction well done

#17 POSH4EVA

POSH4EVA

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 280 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 02:25 PM

yes its partygames 1st spin gives you ? dice spins to jackpot then present can give you 25 gold coins then land on jp square itself etc i,ve seen the £5jp one go for over £100 on one board alone and also congrads posh on your forthcoming marriage and also with beatin your addiction well done

Thanks Vectra ;)

#18 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 12 October 2011 - 02:29 PM

maybe these big boards should be put into my old topic "machine streaks"

#19 dannypyeman

dannypyeman

number one

• Banned
  • 159 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 02:45 PM

Didnt it have to go round a board totting up ya wins first? Didn't know it just landed on the JP?

there is a jackpot square which it landed on each time it went around the board. yes it totted up wins on each way round about £10 but was always landing on JP.

#20 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 October 2011 - 10:08 AM

Typical astra coding aint it! rob a forune,pay a fortune then suck to high hell before it will pay anything back again.I never trusted an astra machine even if they are full when you start off,means nothing at all with these,your not even guaranteed a bit of game play.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users