Engineer

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#21 Radicaldave

Radicaldave

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 January 2005 - 04:33 PM

by the way a good source for spares which we had to use all the time is http://www.brentelec...html/index1.asp this is a very good company that is actually owned and run officially by Namco, i used to work for namco myself.

#22 Puffmeister

Puffmeister

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 11:49 AM

Hi
We bought a fruit machine and it will not pay out and we cannot get any advice from the seller.
The machine says system 92 error according to the book this means trace buffer frozen.
Can anyone please tell me what this means and if there is anyway I can remedy this?
Thank you

#23 impact

impact

Error 9.4

• Regulars
  • 1280 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 03:12 PM

actually owned and run officially by Namco. No the company i work for owns brent ,deith

What machine is it
.._-=It`s not a problem only a challenge =-_..

#24 lincs1

lincs1

He Who Dares Wins

• Banned
  • 3803 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 03:26 PM

actually owned and run officially by Namco. No the company i work for owns brent ,deith

whatever happend to barbara ross at brent spares sales

has she left?

lincs1

#25 impact

impact

Error 9.4

• Regulars
  • 1280 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 06:19 PM

i can try and find out lincs
.._-=It`s not a problem only a challenge =-_..

#26 lincs1

lincs1

He Who Dares Wins

• Banned
  • 3803 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 06:30 PM

i can try and find out lincs

yes please mate if u don't mind

#27 Puffmeister

Puffmeister

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 01:00 AM

What machine is it

Hi
It is made by Bell Fruit and called Club Make A million.

#28 fruitsnappa

fruitsnappa

Part of the furniture

• Regulars
  • 1304 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 06:46 AM

Is there a way to display "current/actual" percentage on a machine? I can only seem to get mine to display "target" percentage. It's an Ant n Dec SNT if it makes any difference.

Cheers Mike.

#29 roderz

roderz

<--+-->

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 222 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 06:52 AM

Hi guys,

Does anyone of you engineers have a wiring diagram for a mars mech.
I have converted my old jukebox to an mp3 jukebox and only need to connect the mars mech to the interface board to allow the box to accept coins. I used to have a diagram years ago when i worked as an engineer in a local arcade but lost it over the years. I intend to use a ME111 or MS126.

Thanks guys

This any good.....

Attached Files

• Attached File  mars.jpg   87.81KB   37 downloads

#30 skabaz

skabaz

Engineer of the World

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2778 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 05:19 PM

puffmiester

you need a replacement scorpion 2 mpu(the board attached to the backdoor)

does the machine power up after the alarm???

trace buffer alarm was an error code that when you phoned bellfruit to ask about it they replied with "just ignore it it means nothing of any major concern but fit a replacement mpu to clear it".

mike hilton

put your machine into test and there should be a test that says game data.this tells you the target and actual %.

baz

#31 fruitsnappa

fruitsnappa

Part of the furniture

• Regulars
  • 1304 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 05:48 PM

mike hilton

put your machine into test and there should be a test that says game data.this tells you the target and actual %.

baz

Thanks for the reply.

But it doesn't have that test option. It only has option 9.1 Keys. and only displays target/price/jackpot, no actual percentage. Tried all kinds of options top door, bottom door,test and refill key. can't get it to display actual.

Mike

#32 skabaz

skabaz

Engineer of the World

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2778 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 06:38 PM

must have older software in it then.

give me 10 mins.

baz

#33 skabaz

skabaz

Engineer of the World

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2778 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 06:45 PM

try this as this is what you do on new scorpion 5 machines...

put the machine into test and then hold down the 4th button starting from the start button,keep this pressed and then cycle through the tests until you get to test 10.5 which should give you the actual and target %.

thats what you do on a brand new bellfruit scorpion 5 machine.

baz

#34 fruitsnappa

fruitsnappa

Part of the furniture

• Regulars
  • 1304 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 07:08 PM

try this as this is what you do on new scorpion 5 machines...

put the machine into test and then hold down the 4th button starting from the start button,keep this pressed and then cycle through the tests until you get to test 10.5 which should give you the actual and target %.

thats what you do on a brand new bellfruit scorpion 5 machine.

baz

Ahh!! Good man! Thank you, works a treat.

Out of curiosity. What does (i Think 10.6) do? It says "change pic" and when you enter it, it changes to "standard" but wont alter.

Thanks for your help.

Mike.

#35 Nudgeman

Nudgeman

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 08:49 PM

A machine is in a pub. There is a fault with the program and the machine needs to be rechipped. It is duly chipped by the engineer.

1) What happens to all the old chips?
2) Why are some machines chipped much faster than others? We're not talking weeks apart, we're talking maybe months. I'm assuming the same distributors here.
@_!!

#36 lincs1

lincs1

He Who Dares Wins

• Banned
  • 3803 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 08:56 PM

A machine is in a pub. There is a fault with the program and the machine needs to be rechipped. It is duly chipped by the engineer.

1) What happens to all the old chips?
2) Why are some machines chipped much faster than others? We're not talking weeks apart, we're talking maybe months. I'm assuming the same distributors here.

1) the old chips get erased and re-used again

2) machines get re-chipped where there is a hickup within the programme and gets updated to cure the f*** up's the programmers make or updated where there is a scam to flaw the machine

hope this helps nudgeman

#37 Nudgeman

Nudgeman

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 09:13 PM

Thanks lincs, that answers number one - shame really it lessens the chance that those programs will ever be emulated for posterity's sake.

2) - Sorry I probably didn't make myself clear. I'll rephrase the question.

Imagine there's an emptier for a particular machine, let's say it's called "Noel's Nudges". Now I am lucky enough to know the emptier/program flaw for this machine called "Noel's Nudges". I know of several of these machines. One is in The Slug and Lettuce on Sky Street and the other is half a mile away in the "King's Arms" on Palm Street. Both machines are distributed by Leisure Link. The Slug and Lettuce gets chipped on July 2nd. The King's Arms gets chipped August 26th. It's a critical rechip I may add and this is not a one off situation. That puzzles me. Is it ineptitude in the workforce/operating procedures? Or something more sinister and corrupt?
@_!!

#38 skabaz

skabaz

Engineer of the World

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2778 posts

Posted 29 August 2007 - 04:03 PM

mike hilton

the other test that are wondering about is for leisure link and gamestec as they sometimes have a different pic chip for security reasons.

nudgeman

if its the same operator that has both machines then thats just incompetence on their behalf.

if its different companies then its just down to whoever has the correct amount of time to chip all their machines.

baz

#39 fruitsnappa

fruitsnappa

Part of the furniture

• Regulars
  • 1304 posts

Posted 29 August 2007 - 04:15 PM

mike hilton

the other test that are wondering about is for leisure link and gamestec as they sometimes have a different pic chip for security reasons.

Cheers Baz.

#40 JacsUK

JacsUK

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 September 2007 - 01:48 PM

I have a problem with a Global fruit machine, i've had it for 2 years or so, with no issues at all, however i was having a look through the settings today and it went in to an alarm like mode.

There is no display, but the speaker on the back is clicking loudly, nothing else on the machine works at all.

When i open it up, i can see the "reset alarm" LED flashing (in time with the clicking), but nothing i do seems to have any effect. Turning off for extended period, but it's still going when i turn on again. I've tried leaving it on for 10+ minutes, also no effect.

The machine is "Who wants to be a Millionhare".

Would appreciate any advise anyone can offer.

Thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users