#41 samson81

samson81

I have no regrets

• Layout Creator
  • PipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 04:55 PM

Turn the sound off ;)

my speakers are off anyways ;) is the music that bad ???

also many thanxs to ross for this guide so far i have just learned a great deal on how to DX

#42 spa

spa

Layout Designer

• Moderators
  • 2494 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 06:49 PM

Nice collection :)

Look forward to seeing the others :)

http://www.youtube.com/FruitVideos - My youtube channel

https://drive.google...R3ZTMTBIQTdwWUU- My Drive

#43 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 02 August 2011 - 07:39 PM

as i said in sb a min ago some excellet fruits from your flyers one in particular thats the jackpot crazy fruits with a massive £2000 jackpot that would be worth emulating if there,s any roms etc about for it looks like the future of fme is looking up for a few years at least cheers :notworthy: :notworthy:
The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#44 ploggy

ploggy

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2228 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 07:51 PM

Didn't know you had so many we didn't already have! Some absolute belters in that lot, mate. Runna Round, Supa Sonic. I didn't even know there was a 10p version of Test Pilot. Just goes to show how many machines we still haven't seen...yet. :)

Can you do me a favour, mate? When you get the chance to, can you get me a nice hi-res scan of the flier with Crazy Crocs on it for me? It's on the "SANY0697" picture, that was in the zip you posted. I'd love to see a good shot of it again, just for old-time's sake. One of my ll-time favourites. :)

Attached Files

This be my stuff ----------> http://www.fruit-emu...wnloads&mid=301

#45 ross

ross

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPip
  • 1129 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 07:55 PM

Didn't know you had so many we didn't already have! Some absolute belters in that lot, mate. Runna Round, Supa Sonic. I didn't even know there was a 10p version of Test Pilot. Just goes to show how many machines we still haven't seen...yet. :)

Can you do me a favour, mate? When you get the chance to, can you get me a nice hi-res scan of the flier with Crazy Crocs on it for me? It's on the "SANY0697" picture, that was in the zip you posted. I'd love to see a good shot of it again, just for old-time's sake. One of my ll-time favourites. :)

sure np ill send you a link in about 10 mins

#46 Johnnyafc

Johnnyafc

#Lapsed

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1590 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 08:01 PM

Some good flyers there, see this is the good side of FME people looking forward to things, no 'heres what you could of won' no arguments :eek:
Posted Image

#47 ploggy

ploggy

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2228 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 08:02 PM

sure np ill send you a link in about 10 mins

Fantastic! :)

Looks like it won't be emulated any time soon sadly though, with no more MFME updates on the horizon. :(
This be my stuff ----------> http://www.fruit-emu...wnloads&mid=301

#48 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 August 2011 - 08:06 PM

Looks like it won't be emulated any time soon sadly though, with no more MFME updates on the horizon. :(

Plenty of these though :err:

Posted Image

#49 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 August 2011 - 08:36 PM

Turn the sound off ;)

I see what you mean haha, still at least its very helpfull.

#50 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 August 2011 - 08:43 PM

Fantastic! :)

I just think its immature tbh, I dont know the full story (something to do with MAME i think) but its just another let down for the scene. At least we have guitars emu to look forward too. You never know when it gets released it might evolve into something that exceeds MFME in time. Heres hoping eh :D

#51 ross

ross

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPip
  • 1129 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 09:04 PM

yet another (will be a 1280wdx)

Attached Files

Edited by ross, 02 August 2011 - 09:30 PM.

#52 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 02 August 2011 - 09:53 PM

yet another (will be a 1280wdx)

these dx,s your doing look really fantastic this one plays in mfme 3.2 i think as i,ve the orignal one

#53 £6 In Tokens

£6 In Tokens

AKA £9 In Vouchers

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 10:08 AM

Ross. Fair play to you, the last few DX's you've done I've noticed they are darker then before, and credit where it's due they look fantastic (fair play). You older DX's are top quality, but with them darker it's gone up a level now (IMO). Yet another turned to the dark side.

Final Frontier looks superb!!!
"Stay Fit, Keep Sharp, Make Good Decisions"

#54 ross

ross

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPip
  • 1129 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 05:42 PM

hi guys

ill keep this short
my gambling problem is getting out of hand and so i think its best if i step away from fme for a while
its mainly due to the fact i find my self twiddling my thumbs which only ever has one outcome (yep the local arcades)

so until i have my problem under control i will be taking a back seat as i cant sustain my habbit as it is

i will be passing my layouts that are complete to someone to upload

sorry it come to this but i cant go on the way i am at the moment

so until next time . . . . .

#55 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 08 August 2011 - 06:06 PM

hi guys

ill keep this short
my gambling problem is getting out of hand and so i think its best if i step away from fme for a while
its mainly due to the fact i find my self twiddling my thumbs which only ever has one outcome (yep the local arcades)

so until i have my problem under control i will be taking a back seat as i cant sustain my habbit as it is

i know what its like i couldn,t keep away for arcades but thanks to the people like yourself,s and this and other sites like this i get my FIX from playin the great fruities i,ve downloaded this sites savin me a fortune as the new machines play like shite, pulling yourself away from here might not solve your problem as your have more time on your hands and be even more bored,er maybe temptin you to spend more time in arcades it,s upto you, but at least doing what you do on here doesn,t cost you anything (apart from the flyer,s you bought, you,ve brought a new life back into here with all those flyer,s so why not spend more time on here dx,ing them meaning less time twiddling your thumbs away,s whatever you decide i hope it,s the right one take care try to find something to do away from the real machines maybe

#56 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 August 2011 - 08:47 PM

hi guys

ill keep this short

Hey sorry to hear about this ross.I can also say how hard it is i cut back for years,but since my sister died on christmas eve just gone i went off the rails again and spent just short of 3 grand in about two weeks,on awp machines.it's hard to kick it in the ground but i have now not played a real fruity since may 9th.I am passing my spare time up being on here and the other forums and making as many layouts as i can,vbelieve it or not concentrating on layout creating is good therapy for me and stops my mind from teeling me to go to the arcade.Not too bad when i'm working though,but as my job is very spread soometimes i can do nothing work wise for upto two weeks sometimes.Anyway good luck with the lay off,hope all goes well.

#57 staceyparish

staceyparish

• Banned
  • 27 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 11:57 PM

So he spends a couple hundred on a stack load of flyer's, brags and shows them off then claims to have a change of heart and he's out ?

Do we get Scans ?, obviously pulling a Wizard on us.

Edit: Maybe he's looking for an invite into the IC.

Edited by staceyparish, 09 August 2011 - 12:02 AM.

#58 ross

ross

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPip
  • 1129 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 01:32 AM

So he spends a couple hundred on a stack load of flyer's, brags and shows them off then claims to have a change of heart and he's out ?

what do you expect me to do scann all 500 flyers???? i dont think so
also im not going for good just until i get my problem under control

change of heart? can you not read?

good day

#59 cashbox1

cashbox1

The furniture

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2553 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 03:06 AM

no offence,but i dont think all your dogs are barking....read ross`s post (PROPERLY) ;)

Einstein`s theory of FME 90 downloads = 3 thanks

#60 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 09 August 2011 - 06:09 AM

to stacyparish
i thought you changed but obivously not this guy like most of us on here has a serious gambling problem prob got bills to pay mouths to feed unlike you at least he,s admitting he,s got a problem in which he,s tryin to do something about it by break ALL ties with gambling which is 1step towards curing his addiction so leavehim alone and let him come to his own decision wether to leave for a while or not thankyou

Edited by vectra666, 09 August 2011 - 06:15 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users