• Please log in to reply
96 replies to this topic

#1 ross

ross

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPip
  • 1129 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 05:25 PM

right well i was going to take a break but well i just spent best part of £120 on flyers so really wouldnt make sence not to make use of them

heres what im upto at the moment

so far the ones shown in the images are pretty much done but still need little things sorted on them before release (wont be for a wile since i have a huge wip list to get through)
also note place your bets might not get a mfme release due to the fact it dont run right in the emu however this will be done for amber

i will add to this thread as i get more on the go

Attached Files

#2 Johnnyafc

Johnnyafc

#Lapsed

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1590 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 05:28 PM

£120 f*****g hell
Posted Image

#3 Mr House

Mr House

Sometimes Critical

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 199 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 05:54 PM

Those flyers come lit incredibly well... :) ...looking forward to those.

About time we had a good version of The Big Cheese.

#4 todd1970

todd1970

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 6818 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 06:42 PM

Very nice Ross..any in there that are only classics atm ..im thinking Voodoo Express :D that we didnt have a good flyer or photo to work with.
Mmmmmm...Sandy ive 'ad her ye know. :)

#5 wearecity

wearecity

MFME v whatever the next version number user.

• Gold Supporters
  • 1672 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 06:44 PM

Glad to see you have decided to still produce, FME could well do with a boost at the moment and your DX's are always worth a download.

Big Cheese best of the bunch for me so far.

#6 ross

ross

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPip
  • 1129 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 07:02 PM

another one to add (as you can see very early wip)
also anyone know what font(s) the main feature board uses?

also so far i know of 1 that dont have a dx but then i have 100 flyers coming my way and i only know what about 20 are so could be some crackers in there

Attached Files

#7 Guest_DAD_*

Guest_DAD_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 July 2011 - 08:56 PM

Good luck with that feature board. Drove me nuts when I did it lol

#8 ross

ross

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPip
  • 1129 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 09:39 PM

hehe well i have this and about 4 other clones to do yet so im sure i will get used to it :)

Edited by ross, 31 July 2011 - 09:39 PM.

#9 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 31 July 2011 - 09:44 PM

very nice looking dx,s is there any lappy friendly ones in there maybe i could playtest em when there done :D if you,ve got barcrests Take two or take 2 as the machines called (late80,s early 90,s) tommy c,s looking for one for a re-dx of it

Edited by vectra666, 31 July 2011 - 09:46 PM.

The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#10 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 July 2011 - 09:54 PM

Nice m8 just nice, really looking forward to them. I love the lamping you do it's top quality.

#11 ross

ross

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPip
  • 1129 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 09:57 PM

very nice looking dx,s is there any lappy friendly ones in there maybe i could playtest em when there done :D if you,ve got barcrests Take two or take 2 as the machines called (late80,s early 90,s) tommy c,s looking for one for a re-dx of it

the smallest i do are 1280's (1024's dont hold detail)
also i have no art for take 2

#12 c0nfu53d

c0nfu53d

• Regulars
  • 288 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 10:05 PM

Top quality work there. Hi Roller looks interesting - never played it before. Will look forward to giving it a thrashing lol.

#13 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 July 2011 - 10:07 PM

Those layouts are looking great ross,i'm really looking forward to the big cheese,one of my favourite machines this,it's even a belter on the 10p/£5 settings.I see you have uploaded the red hot fever flyer to dads fme,someone was asking for the flyer of this to do a dx,do the roms run for this machine and has the chr been hacked do you know of?as if they have the person can get on with a nice dx for it now unless it's in your list of wips.

#14 samson81

samson81

I have no regrets

• Layout Creator
  • PipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 11:22 PM

Those layouts are looking great ross,i'm really looking forward to the big cheese,one of my favourite machines this,it's even a belter on the 10p/£5 settings.I see you have uploaded the red hot fever flyer to dads fme,someone was asking for the flyer of this to do a dx,do the roms run for this machine and has the chr been hacked do you know of?as if they have the person can get on with a nice dx for it now unless it's in your list of wips.

tommy mate the roms work and the chr has been sorted by Guitar he did post it on here somewhere.

EDIT: here tommy i found the chr file for Red Hot Fever which Guitar kindly sorted for us :)

Attached Files

Edited by samson81, 31 July 2011 - 11:25 PM.

#15 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 August 2011 - 01:57 AM

Was it me asking about it the other day? Is this the BWB one? will pop over dads see if I can find it :)

EDIT Sh*t hot it is the BWB one, What a cracking machine. Hope it's not too complicated like volcano was grrrrr ross ur a start m8

#16 samson81

samson81

I have no regrets

• Layout Creator
  • PipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 04:56 AM

Was it me asking about it the other day? Is this the BWB one? will pop over dads see if I can find it :)

EDIT Sh*t hot it is the BWB one, What a cracking machine. Hope it's not too complicated like volcano was grrrrr ross ur a start m8

yeah its the BWB one and its a direct clone of voodoo express tbh i dont think its that hard to do mate compared to volcano as yes that one is a beast but if im right im sure the sounds work ok on Red Hot Fever.

Id like to once again thanx Guitar for cracking the chr for this rom to allow us to be able to emulate this rom :)

#17 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 August 2011 - 08:25 AM

Nice one samson and guitar,someone can get on with a decent dx now,the flyer is a whopping size so good luck whoever does this it'll look stunning.

#18 Guitar

Guitar

Project Amber Developer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2989 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 11:01 AM

Id like to once again thanx Guitar for cracking the chr for this rom to allow us to be able to emulate this rom :)

To be fair Wizard cracked the CHR in MFME, I just put the right numbers in.

But as I have said before, if anyone wants a chr done for a BWB all you have to do is ask (nicely).

Also Place Your Bets looks awesome with dimming working!

Project Amber 2 - Coming Soon

#19 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 01 August 2011 - 11:01 AM

Those flyers come lit incredibly well... :) ...looking forward to those.

About time we had a good version of The Big Cheese.

maybe someone could do a £5 version aswell
The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#20 Guitar

Guitar

Project Amber Developer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2989 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 11:38 AM

Looks exactly like this in fact.

Attached Files

Project Amber 2 - Coming Soon

0 user(s) are reading this topic