Photo
* - - - - 1 votes

Itbox Games (Monopoly, Colour Of Money, Cluedo Etc)

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#41 Paolo

Paolo

• New Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 28 June 2014 - 11:19 AM

Hi format to xp, i find 3m touchscreen drivers work well on my megatouch, use simpletouch fe as frontend looks like swp quiz machine on menus, loadin all files need like codec etc, put games in several different folder on ?\: root name them anything you want, i do 1234 etc, you can set windows to start up with simpletouch, set up simpletouch to pre executate the emu your using and away you go, i use itbox/indie dual emu which i hex edited to always have credit on, and for the ones that are fussy i use itbxserv, any picture you need for the menus on simple touch that are missing you can start the game up and press f8 i think and it will add a screen shot to it and there are different skins you can download for it, dont bother with the attract moving video xp doesnt like to many running at once, i have uploaded all my game to http://www.itbox.me.uk/ a will ago so enjoy, thks Martin

Hi Matt

I recently got a new comp and moved everything across to win 7 x64 and guess what- the simpletouch fe doesn't like win 7.What system are you using? Has anyone got simpletouch fe working using win 7?

#42 martfarmer

martfarmer

• New Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 30 June 2014 - 12:31 PM

Hi runs fine on my win 7 64 bit, but lot of games dont like win 7

#43 hornynick

hornynick

• Regulars
  • 259 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 04:43 AM

just downloaded the itbox emu (used inde before now) only tried Ceasers Palace ( am desperate to play that again!) it shows the loading screen  but then goes black on going back to windows i get the error message invalid response

TELC i2i100i50i0i0i0i0

any ideas please?

#44 dazaazad

dazaazad

• New Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 07:11 PM

Hey all can someone please help me I am not familiar at all with this concept. I downloaded skillball bingo and I keep getting an error? Thanks

The one and only Oz

#45 martfarmer

martfarmer

• New Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 11:23 AM

Hi itbxserv emu works alot of the newer games better give that a try, there are four different emus i use, itbxserv,itbox emu,indie_emu and itbox inde dual server 1.2 hope that helps,

#46 hornynick

hornynick

• Regulars
  • 259 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 03:10 PM

hi thanks for mentioning the other emus, finally got CP working, my problem now is, i got Family Guy and In The Grid, from the itbox.me but they dont have cursors. I know that with the inde games they have to have sonar versions to see a cursor. is that the same with itbox? is so can you point me somewhere that has the sonar version please. Tried Cliffs but that seems to be down atm.

#47 jim2311

jim2311

Genius

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 11:18 PM

Changing the ClipCursor to ShowCursor in the exe file solved the cursor missing problem in a lot of the games.

I don't have The Grid but in Family Guy its the other way around... change ShowCursor to ClipCursor in the exe file and that should show the cursor.

Look in The Grid and change it from the one to the other.

#48 hornynick

hornynick

• Regulars
  • 259 posts

Posted 03 July 2014 - 02:41 AM

Now im completely lost! where would i find the cursor options? i know you said in the exe file but how? lol

Cheers.

#49 hornynick

hornynick

• Regulars
  • 259 posts

Posted 03 July 2014 - 01:46 PM

Is this why Cliffs is down?

https://nakedsecurit...-or-wrong-poll/

#50 jim2311

jim2311

Genius

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 03 July 2014 - 03:50 PM

Now im completely lost! where would i find the cursor options? i know you said in the exe file but how? lol

Cheers.

PM sent

#51 Big_G123

Big_G123

Smog Monster

• Regulars
  • 212 posts

Posted 03 July 2014 - 04:12 PM

Hi there just a quick question regarding these quz emus and games as have finally got round to putting them back on the pc again.

First thing i want to ask is has anyboby got Monopoly Streets Ahead as i cannot seem to get it to work after trying the 4 different emus I have and am sure have seen that people have had it working but not sure how

Second thing has anyone been able to get the mouse cursor to show in Family Guy Or Monopoly Hot Property as I have tried using the hex editor to change it from showcursor to clipcursor but the games will then not load at all and cannot get sonar5 or xhair to work. The system i am running is windows 8.1 x86

any help would be great

Cheers

Same crap just on a different day!!

#52 Paolo

Paolo

• New Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 03 July 2014 - 06:49 PM

Hi runs fine on my win 7 64 bit, but lot of games dont like win 7

Ok. are you running it in compatibility mode? Or did you have to do anything special to get it to work. V annoying as had it working perfectly on old comp.

#53 Paolo

Paolo

• New Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 03 July 2014 - 06:52 PM

Ok. are you running it in compatibility mode? Or did you have to do anything special to get it to work. V annoying as had it working perfectly on old comp.

Actually scrub that just had to do a fresh reinstall in the end. 

What games don't like windows 7- what have you struggled with?

#54 hornynick

hornynick

• Regulars
  • 259 posts

Posted 04 July 2014 - 01:34 PM

Just downloaded DOND and Avira gave me a virus warning. I remember the same thing happeneing with the INDE version, which I deleted. Can anyone confirm its a false positive please?

#55 didgey101

didgey101

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 12:27 PM

Thats great thank you. Will get stuck in today and let you know how I get on...tim

#56 cliffc

cliffc

• Regulars
  • 946 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 08:34 PM

Hi

The repro was affected the MS takedown of No-IP as I use them to redirect traffic to the computer here in the Repro data center (AKA the back bedroom), there have also been some other issues that have now been sorted so we should now be back to normal service.

Cliff c

#57 chasnbons

chasnbons

• Regulars
  • 1282 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 02:14 PM

I'm still getting 'web page not available' :(

#58 simoninman

simoninman

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 11:40 AM

Hi there

is there a new link for the http://www.itbox.me.uk/ site with the downloads?

Kind regards

#59 Xylo

Xylo

• New Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 12:45 PM

reproserv is down?

#60 ksultana

ksultana

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 11:35 PM

Anyone can advise where I can find these games please?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users