Photo
* - - - - 1 votes

Itbox Games (Monopoly, Colour Of Money, Cluedo Etc)

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#21 Morientes

Morientes

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 04:57 PM

Hi guys,

Very much appreciate all Cliff has to offer! Just wondering if Colour of Money could be found anywhere, since it's not in that itbox folder.

Cheers

#22 Kane Peters

Kane Peters

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 03:18 AM

hey guys, i understand i will need "sonar" to play these games, can anyone link me on where i could get this?
thanks

#23 tucari

tucari

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 02:33 AM

Hi there,

First of all thanks so much to cliff for all the games, its an absolutely sterling effort getting them all online.

I'm wondering if someone here can help me. I'm using the games on a JPM gamebox in a live environment with a coin acceptor and coin hopper. I've created a credit manager/emu for the iNDE games, and this works lovely, primarily due to how logical the calls are.

iNDIE has calls like GET_CREDIT USE_CREDIT and GET_BANK.....itbox on the other hand is a bit of a mish mash. I can get some games to work perfectly and others will just not run, so I must be missing something really simple.

If anyone here knows, please chime in.

When an itbox game sends ASKC|0|0|0|0|0 I'm sending TELC|2|100|50|0|....some games crash, others work fine and show 2 £ credit.

Tearing my hair out!

Thanks again
Jon

thought i'd add....the main one i want to get going is Crazy Crocs......best itbox game of all time!

#24 tucari

tucari

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 05:16 AM

ADDED: just worked it out, sorry.
When writing back, you need to \r\n some games don't care, others throw a wobbly

#25 jon2007

jon2007

playing

• Regulars
  • 470 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 10:08 AM

how do u get that game million pound drop

#26 Jason Turner

Jason Turner

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 06:07 PM

How did make a program manage the credits

#27 goodwin894

goodwin894

• New Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 07:13 PM

Hi there,

First of all thanks so much to cliff for all the games, its an absolutely sterling effort getting them all online.

I'm wondering if someone here can help me. I'm using the games on a JPM gamebox in a live environment with a coin acceptor and coin hopper. I've created a credit manager/emu for the iNDE games, and this works lovely, primarily due to how logical the calls are.

iNDIE has calls like GET_CREDIT USE_CREDIT and GET_BANK.....itbox on the other hand is a bit of a mish mash. I can get some games to work perfectly and others will just not run, so I must be missing something really simple.

If anyone here knows, please chime in.

When an itbox game sends ASKC|0|0|0|0|0 I'm sending TELC|2|100|50|0|....some games crash, others work fine and show 2 £ credit.

Tearing my hair out!

Thanks again
Jon

thought i'd add....the main one i want to get going is Crazy Crocs......best itbox game of all time!

hi tucari did u ever manage to sort out then telc 2|100|50|0| error out at all if so how please

#28 dazzask8

dazzask8

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 12:13 PM

Hi Dj

The url for the repro is http://reproserv.no-ip.org

Once there you will have to create an account to log on Oyou can do this by clicking on the link to the right of the user name box on the opening page, dont try using the guest log on link as this option is disabled.

Fill in the form with the requred info once you have done this you can log on right away with the user name and password you provided no need to wait for an e-mail.

Once logged in to the repro click on the link repro stuff

Then click on the link layout files and roms

Then click on the link SWP Roms and emulators

Then you will need to click on the The emulators and other files you need to play the games link

Then download the ITBOX EMU.exe

Click the back button in your browser

Then click on the itbox folder

You will then see a all of the current roms we have for the it box download the ones you want to play.

Regards

Cliff

hello there

what do the system files do as i am a bit concerned to what happens if i put them in there

thanks

dazza

#29 dazzask8

dazzask8

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 04:05 PM

it aint letting me on the more stuff section. is this cause its down for updates or something?

#30 jim2311

jim2311

Genius

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 09:35 PM

it aint letting me on the more stuff section. is this cause its down for updates or something?

I will assume you are referring to Cliffs... I just tried and had no problems accessing all files.

#31 ZedEz48K

ZedEz48K

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 09:19 AM

Hi all, complete noob to all this fruity lark but good with arcade cabs, anyway I picked up one of those bookie cabs with the touchscreen so figured I would get some games to go with it, googling brought me here but that's where I get stuck, I tried 'CLIFFS REPRO' and found a few roms but that's all I can seem to find, I did find a torrent of some games and they are full dir/exe stuff so any help in sorting out the Inde_sim, Paragon & Itbox games (or any others I may have missed) would be greatly appreciated (I have a girlfriend wondering where these cool games are I said she could play :p )

#32 geordieboy

geordieboy

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 04:30 PM

Hi guys not wanting to bore you with this topic but all i find on the repro is virtual folders and all files are tiny couldnt possibly be games can anybody advise me please.

#33 exclaret

exclaret

• Regulars
  • 83 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 11:40 PM

I know this is an old topic but I have lost the extra roms ( one's that aren't on cliff's repro ) such as Colour of Money, million pound drop that were posted on here by one of the fantastic members as zip files which are no longer available on this site , or at least I can't find through the search function. Can anyone please make these available again for the thicko's who don't back their files up. Thanks

Edited by exclaret, 05 March 2014 - 11:54 PM.

#34 Daryl

Daryl

Forget it... I do!

• Inactive Users
  • 2671 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 12:30 AM

I have moved this thread from 'Questions about Fruit Emu' into this section 'General FME Discussion'...

...I know it is an old thread, but relevant for quite a few members, so I think better served in the Emulation section

All The Best

Daryl

My blogsite is here: click the icon --->   :computer:

My name is Daryl, I was born in 1965 and have been into FME since 2002!

On 23 June 2011, I was diagnosed with Alzheimers Disease  In November 2012, I was diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease and Parkinsonian Syndrome too.

I can be found at:

My new blog-site...

...or at Facebook here: --> https://www.facebook.com/daryl.lees

=======================================================

Visit my website on the icon above for my WebBlog, or pop over and see me on the social media at  ---> Daryl on... Facebook.png

=======================================================

speed

#35 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 12:37 AM

I'm seriously out of date regarding IND:E emulation but would be grateful for a nice up to date set, as I'm sure exclaret would be. I'd happily keep a backup since these days I have ample free space and a decent upload speed on my FTTC connection :)

Ben

Hopefully recovering from years of compulsive gambling and wanting to be gamble free forever.

Recommended reading - http://www.gamblersaloud.com/ (yes, I bought the book, very happy with it!)

#36 adb

adb

• New Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 12:59 AM

All on here - http://www.itbox.me.uk/indegames/ http://www.itbox.me.uk/

#37 exclaret

exclaret

• Regulars
  • 83 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 11:49 AM

Thanks Daryl for moving my request to this section it has had the result I was hoping for with adb supplying the links. I'm sure these were the links we had previously, many thanks adb.

#38 exclaret

exclaret

• Regulars
  • 83 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 04:34 PM

Sorry guys I'm now looking for a file that Sprero once posted, the link no longer works, itbxsev.zip . Thanks

#39 didgey101

didgey101

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 May 2014 - 06:37 PM

Hi all. This is my first post as im after some advice please. I just bought a dvd from ebay with all the swp games and emulators but realised they are are available on the cliffs repro section but never mind ive bought it now.i can play the games ok on my pc but I want to put my pc guts in my megatouch maxx titanium xxl cab and use a sheller app so that it boots and plays like a normal quiz machine. Does anyone have indepth instructions on how to do this please..thanks...tim

#40 martfarmer

martfarmer

• New Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 08:47 AM

Hi format to xp, i find 3m touchscreen drivers work well on my megatouch, use simpletouch fe as frontend looks like swp quiz machine on menus, loadin all files need like codec etc, put games in several different folder on ?\: root name them anything you want, i do 1234 etc, you can set windows to start up with simpletouch, set up simpletouch to pre executate the emu your using and away you go, i use itbox/indie dual emu which i hex edited to always have credit on, and for the ones that are fussy i use itbxserv, any picture you need for the menus on simple touch that are missing you can start the game up and press f8 i think and it will add a screen shot to it and there are different skins you can download for it, dont bother with the attract moving video xp doesnt like to many running at once, i have uploaded all my game to http://www.itbox.me.uk/ a will ago so enjoy, thks Martin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users