• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#41 Chopaholic

Chopaholic

Manx Muppet

• Regulars
  • 220 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 08:52 PM

On another note - anyone know how you get the repeating jackpot on this? Played it for ages, but I couldn't work it out...

On the board you'll occasionally throw a 'Bully's Jackpot' instead of a 1-20 number, which will give you a £3 or £6 repeater.

It seems to be capped at two repeats (i.e. £9 or £18), but I've only put a few hundred quid through it up until now.

At least the repeater works properly, unlike on the 'other' Bullseye which for some reason never repeats like it used to for real.

Fruit machine emulation YouTube shenanigans - https://www.youtube....c/DegsyDegworth

#42 £6 In Tokens

£6 In Tokens

AKA £9 In Vouchers

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 10:49 PM

On the board you'll occasionally throw a 'Bully's Jackpot' instead of a 1-20 number, which will give you a £3 or £6 repeater.

It seems to be capped at two repeats (i.e. £9 or £18), but I've only put a few hundred quid through it up until now.

At least the repeater works properly, unlike on the 'other' Bullseye which for some reason never repeats like it used to for real.

It does go to 3 x £6 Jackpots but that's with a couple of thousand through it though. It's a great machine but I'm sure Bullseye was before this. I prefer Bullseye to this (as a game) it seems more entertaining with Cash Sweep, Hit The Top, and a countdown for 101, 81 etc never knowing if your about to go bust (plus it had second chance which was one of the first machines to use this equivalent to extra life along with JPM Fairground (Late night Pass) IIRC). Also I prefer the skillshot opposed to the boost.

Anybody who is waiting for Bullseye, just to inform you (if you don't know) that Fuzion posted a WIP of it months ago at the Mecca, and while it may take time, the layouts he creates will be of the same highest standard as this one Pook has done.
"Stay Fit, Keep Sharp, Make Good Decisions"

#43 hitthesix

hitthesix

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3382 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 01:00 AM

Another little gem from the project coin stable,fab release. thanks :)

#44 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 06:04 AM

I see the older version is on Ebay at the moment.

Attached Files

#45 Chopaholic

Chopaholic

Manx Muppet

• Regulars
  • 220 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 12:27 PM

5p play, nasty!

This machine is an abomnination on anything other than 20p/£6 IMO.

Fruit machine emulation YouTube shenanigans - https://www.youtube....c/DegsyDegworth

#46 stanmarsh14

stanmarsh14

Sado-masochist

• Gold Supporters
  • 3120 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 01:35 PM

Yep, one of the Mecca lads is selling it.

#47 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 01:39 PM

5p play, nasty!

This machine is an abomnination on anything other than 20p/£6 IMO.

Used to play it at 5p and I found it One of the few that were ok tbh..

Yep, one of the Mecca lads is selling it.

Good news, at least there should be some good images then stan.

#48 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 January 2011 - 10:54 PM

1st class layout pook real quality,never seen this one anywere,i thought it was same as the original bullseye but it's not,i'll carry on having a play now i have some time thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users