- - - - -

Wot Makes A Good Fruity?

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 July 2010 - 03:32 PM

Themed FM's draw me in too. Still on lookout for emulated Eastenders unless I've been looking in wrong place...

Here you go,you may need to download the roms aswell then add them to the layout folder..http://www.fruit-emu...s&showfile=1156

#22 muppetboy

muppetboy

• Regulars
  • 66 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 05:47 PM

Here you go,you may need to download the roms aswell then add them to the layout folder..http://www.fruit-emu...s&showfile=1156

Thanks Tommy c. Much appreciated. :D

Have encountered not being able to insert coins but posted this in (hopefully) correct topic. ;)

Edited by muppetboy, 12 July 2010 - 05:47 PM.

#23 Johnny's Amusements

Johnny's Amusements

• New Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 05:56 AM

Main thing which makes a good fruit machine is a high % payout. ALL machines are completely shit when set to a low % payout. This really puts people of playing them. Motorway service stations seem to have very poor % payouts. :sad:
Johnny's Amusements 114 Gorgie Road Edinburgh EH11 2NR

http://www.johnnysamusements.co.uk

#24 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 11:25 AM

Main thing which makes a good fruit machine is a high % payout. ALL machines are completely shit when set to a low % payout. This really puts people of playing them. Motorway service stations seem to have very poor % payouts. :sad:

Not as bad as the Ferry chip though Johnny hu!

#25 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 July 2010 - 12:08 PM

Not as bad as the Ferry chip though Johnny hu!

LOL just check the club bedazzled layout i did for evidence of this...locked at 66% :eek: :policeman: :policeman:

#26 muppetboy

muppetboy

• Regulars
  • 66 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 03:47 PM

I knew that the Liberty Bell was one of the "first one-armed bandits" FM's. What I didn't know, was that Charles Fey (inventor of Liberty Bell) couldn't keep up with demands and the slot machine became so popular, it was banned by California lawmakers. So he got round this (until gambling loopholes were closed) by adjusting his slot machines to pay out cigars and fruit-flavoured gums!

So what else makes a good fruity? If it was a "new" FM - generous cash returns (of course) AND maybe fruit-flavoured gum rewards to quench your thirst "while you work and play". Or cold beer. ;)

#27 markleshark

markleshark

• New Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 04:50 PM

I knew that the Liberty Bell was one of the "first one-armed bandits" FM's. What I didn't know, was that Charles Fey (inventor of Liberty Bell) couldn't keep up with demands and the slot machine became so popular, it was banned by California lawmakers. So he got round this (until gambling loopholes were closed) by adjusting his slot machines to pay out cigars and fruit-flavoured gums!

So what else makes a good fruity? If it was a "new" FM - generous cash returns (of course) AND maybe fruit-flavoured gum rewards to quench your thirst "while you work and play". Or cold beer. ;)

lmfao!!!!!!!!!1 :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

#28 pilky

pilky

Banned

• Banned
  • 346 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 07:03 PM

yu know yu want value for money like we all do..we all wana be entertained wether it be by mechanical or human ...sources..sum r more adictive than others..so i guess wat im tryin to say is its ur money ur choice wat yu pump ur money into ..so its ur own fault i guess..
loves fruit machines ..any shape any size any colour

#29 markleshark

markleshark

• New Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 07:09 PM

yu know yu want value for money like we all do..we all wana be entertained wether it be by mechanical or human ...sources..sum r more adictive than others..so i guess wat im tryin to say is its ur money ur choice wat yu pump ur money into ..so its ur own fault i guess..

nob head cheese!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users