41. The Lord Of The Rings - Two Towers
42. The Ultimate Movie Quiz
43. Top Of The Pops 2
44. Triple Towers
45. Trivial Pursuit
46. Who Wants To Be A Millionaire
47. Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Deluxe
48. Word Up

Hi all heres i list of all the swp games i require for a new project im doing. Also is it possible to have all the games on a menu like the jpm machines? also i downloaded CluedoReloaded and got the following error [ 15:02:29 ] Failed to initialise environment any ideas?

#2 duplu

duplu

Previous Owner

• Regulars
  • 2857 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 01:55 PM

...and would you also like the world on a stick, or is that optional?

xeepi_logo_email.png

#3 chris84

chris84

• New Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 01:59 PM

No lol just thought i would ask because i can purchase a dvd with them on for £1.99 but im new to all this, but maybe you can help me why the games i have download wont run and just give the error [ 15:02:29 ] Failed to initialise environment

#4 todd1970

todd1970

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 6818 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 02:02 PM

01. Ant & Dec Saturday Night Takeaway
02. Battleships 3
03. Bullseye
04. Bullseye Star Prize
05. Carry On Quizing
06. Castle Dracula
07. Caveman Capers
08. Cluedo Reloaded
09. Connect Up
10. Crazy Money
11. Deal Or No Deal
12. Football Crazy
13. Give Us A Q
14. Gold Rush Solitaire
15. Golden Balls
16. Golden Boot
17. Hangmans Haunted House
18. Heist Berlin
19. Hex Appeal
20. Hi Spy
21. I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here
22. Monopoly Deluxe
23. Mousetrap
24. Multi Hand Blackjack
25. Paired Up
26. Prize Mahjong
27. Pub Quiz
28. Q - The Ultimate Rock n Roll Quiz 2
29. Q - The Ultimate Rock n Roll Quiz 3
30. Red Hot Poker
31. Risk
32. Snake
33. Snakes And Ladders
34. Snakes And Ladders 2
35. Spin On It
36. Spot The Difference 2
37. Spot The Difference Deluxe
38. Stand And Deliver
39. Texas Hold Em Poker
40. The Grid
41. The Lord Of The Rings - Two Towers
42. The Ultimate Movie Quiz
43. Top Of The Pops 2
44. Triple Towers
45. Trivial Pursuit
46. Who Wants To Be A Millionaire
47. Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Deluxe
48. Word Up

Hi all heres i list of all the swp games i require for a new project im doing. Also is it possible to have all the games on a menu like the jpm machines? also i downloaded CluedoReloaded and got the following error [ 15:02:29 ] Failed to initialise environment any ideas?

What sort of 'project' would this be then ?

One that involves sticking them all onto a DVD and punting them on ebay perhaps.
Mmmmmm...Sandy ive 'ad her ye know. :)

#5 chris84

chris84

• New Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 02:09 PM

What sort of 'project' would this be then ?

One that involves sticking them all onto a DVD and punting them on ebay perhaps.

No you have got me all wrong, i build touch screen jukeboxes i can send you my ebay link if you want but i've seen on ebay that list for £1.99 which i have now purchased i can send you link again if you would like i dont plan on making pounds when i make good money doing my jukeboxes but i wanted to upgrade my home jukebox to play swp but keep getting that error with the games i downloaded from here so i was wanting your help please

#6 todd1970

todd1970

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 6818 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 02:12 PM

No you have got me all wrong, i build touch screen jukeboxes i can send you my ebay link if you want but i've seen on ebay that list for £1.99 which i have now purchased i can send you link again if you would like i dont plan on making pounds when i make good money doing my jukeboxes but i wanted to upgrade my home jukebox to play swp but keep getting that error with the games i downloaded from here so i was wanting your help please

Oakies..apologies for the false accusations then (just seen it all too often before)

Sounds like quite a good plan you have going on there..i have no idea unfortunatley where to require these SWP games.
Mmmmmm...Sandy ive 'ad her ye know. :)

#7 chris84

chris84

• New Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 02:16 PM

Yeah been running the business for around 1 year now makes a very good turn over but i had a jpm machine next to my home jukebox but when i moved house i had to see it due to down sizing so been looking for a replacment swp game system. Do you know why i get the error error [ 15:02:29 ] Failed to initialise environment then like i say i have purchased the full dvd now so ill have the games on disk in a few days so if you want any ill post the link once i have uploaded them

#8 Matty.N

Matty.N

• Regulars
  • 3111 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 02:18 PM

Yeah been running the business for around 1 year now makes a very good turn over but i had a jpm machine next to my home jukebox but when i moved house i had to see it due to down sizing so been looking for a replacment swp game system. Do you know why i get the error error [ 15:02:29 ] Failed to initialise environment then like i say i have purchased the full dvd now so ill have the games on disk in a few days so if you want any ill post the link once i have uploaded them

what game(s)?

and 15:02:29 is the time the error occured i believe :p

edit: its the cludeo one

i'll have a butchersand see what i can find

#9 chris84

chris84

• New Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 02:21 PM

CluedoReloaded i downloaded from here and got Failed to initialise environment in the text log.
I clicked the exe screen went black and then striaght back to my desktop so i checked the text error log and thats what it says any ideas

#10 Matty.N

Matty.N

• Regulars
  • 3111 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 02:27 PM

CluedoReloaded i downloaded from here and got Failed to initialise environment in the text log.
I clicked the exe screen went black and then striaght back to my desktop so i checked the text error log and thats what it says any ideas

is it in the C: root?

and if so is cluedo reloaded inside another cluedo reloaded foler?

#11 chris84

chris84

• New Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 02:32 PM

no it was in my documents and inside another folder does it need to be in c: root and just one directory

#12 Matty.N

Matty.N

• Regulars
  • 3111 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 02:34 PM

no it was in my documents and inside another folder does it need to be in c: root and just one directory

preferably yes

and download & run this before running any of the games

its the indie shell simulator

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

#13 chris84

chris84

• New Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 02:40 PM

ok ill try that in a few mins just popping to shop pal

#14 betty02

betty02

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 09:28 AM

Sorry to bump up an old thread Chris but thought best of doing this then creationg a new one. I noticed your set-up for sale on ebay and thought WOW i want one of those - BUT - I want the project to build myself as it's something to do and looks great!!

But a few questions -

1. Did you managed to get all the games listed (are these available to download)
2. Does it all just run of XP and then run an Emu package? (if so which one)
3. Can i install these games just on my PC with the right package?
4. How do i get the UI so it looks like in a pub? As in little thumbnails of the games available and how do i make it so they can be run like that?

Not just questions to Chris but to anyone i guess. any info will be great guys!

Much appreciated
Simon

#15 Darienne

Darienne

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 337 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 11:05 AM

1. Did you managed to get all the games listed (are these available to download)
2. Does it all just run of XP and then run an Emu package? (if so which one)
3. Can i install these games just on my PC with the right package?
4. How do i get the UI so it looks like in a pub? As in little thumbnails of the games available and how do i make it so they can be run like that?

1. I belive there are a LOT more games now than the original 48 listed on the 1st post ..... There are in the region of 250+

2. Like the fruit machines on this site where you load up and emulator then load up the games -- the quiz games work in a very similar way.

3. As long as you can find the games to download (or Shhhh buy :cry:) then you can load them onto your PC

4. To make a menu system for the games - you will need a "front end" menu, there is one that is quite easy to use called Simple Touch (which can be used with a mouse or a Touch Screen) link below.

SimpleTouch FE - BYOACWiki

#16 betty02

betty02

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 11:22 AM

That's brilliant I have since downloaded a few games and running some successfully some I am having major errors with etc but will look at the front end first and have a play but in the mean time error is with cursor not showing up on some emulators? I tried to run that INDE_cursor but asked for some random numbers which I don't have a clue at, also some games say they are called DOND and it isn’t but that maybe download and another DOND that I do have starts the box shows and then I get an Application error?

If anyone could help I appreciate it.

Thanks for the link and other help though will check it out now :)

#17 hitthesix

hitthesix

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3382 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 11:25 AM

That's brilliant I have since downloaded a few games and running some successfully some I am having major errors with etc but will look at the front end first and have a play but in the mean time error is with cursor not showing up on some emulators? I tried to run that INDE_cursor but asked for some random numbers which I don't have a clue at, also some games say they are called DOND and it isn’t but that maybe download and another DOND that I do have starts the box shows and then I get an Application error?

If anyone could help I appreciate it.

Thanks for the link and other help though will check it out now :)

Here you go> http://www.fruit-emu...ad-links-5.html

scroll down to the tenth post.

#18 Darienne

Darienne

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 337 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 11:33 AM

You may also need these if using Windows XP:

Download details: .NET Framework Version 2.0 Redistributable Package (x86)

Free-Codecs.com : Download FFDShow MPEG-4 Video Decoder 2010-01-28, FFDShow MPEG-4 Video Decoder 2010-01-23 and FFDShow MPEG-4 Video Decoder 2009-11-12 SSE : FFDSHOW is a DirectShow decoding filter

Download details: Windows XP Service Pack 3 Overview

#19 betty02

betty02

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 11:45 AM

That sonar is perfect mate thanks!

been reading up on DOND and read this "needs Indeo codec" which codec is it? Your second link or another?

Have latest SP and .NET so guessing it's just that?

#20 c0nfu53d

c0nfu53d

• Regulars
  • 288 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 02:44 PM

That sonar is perfect mate thanks!

been reading up on DOND and read this "needs Indeo codec" which codec is it? Your second link or another?

Have latest SP and .NET so guessing it's just that?

http://www.free-code...Indeo_Codec.htm

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users