Photo
- - - - -

Whats the tightest machine you guys have played?

• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#21 voodoomau5

voodoomau5

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 860 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 01:24 PM

aint got holey moley round here bud so couldn't say, is it a top giza clone ?

#22 piesthecat

piesthecat

Creator'N'Stuff

• Regulars
  • 1047 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 01:38 PM

hmm ready to rock , jackpotters , wild fire , bullion bars , london underground , cannon ball

#23 magpie

magpie

• New Members
  • 81 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 01:43 PM

My one was just a machine playing totally uncharacteristically.

Party Time Player 5pound jackpot- usually if you catch it at a bad time then it'll take about 30-35 quid off you and give you a 25 streak and thats that. me and mate went 5 halfs on it (his last five) and it didnt give anything out. i still had 70 in my wallet at this point so i thought i'd take it on.
I put 60 in without a top and just couldnt stomach changing up my last note as i couldnt see it going, so i just left.

next day a mate of mine went down and put 20 quid in, gambled all the way up to the top and it gave him 2 quid! i really dont know what was up with it, but ive played it since and its back to its old ways.

#24 bowie

bowie

• New Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 01:46 PM

aint got holey moley round here bud so couldn't say, is it a top giza clone ?

Yep, with Mega Spins.

#25 voodoomau5

voodoomau5

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 860 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 03:18 PM

Yep, with Mega Spins.

ahh even better then

#26 James

James

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 263 posts

Donator

Posted 11 August 2009 - 03:39 PM

The meanest Machine i have ever come across is Club Rolling Thunder from Mazooma set at £250 Jackpot cost me 20 to get 10.

This is basically Very Rich Geezer with different symbols, and will pay out in the exact same way if it's going to, i.e. go for Respin Reels off of every true skill bonus.

ps £20 is nothing for a clubber

#27 >_>

>_>

Shifty

• New Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 03:50 PM

I have no idea what the machine was called, but it was in the kursaal at southend. It was a long time ago now. It was a bar x type machine, £5/10p. I didnt play it personally, but my dad was on it for hours and he only got a couple of £1 wins.

For me, it would have to be the oxo sitdown multiplayer shit.. I had dumped the float on my cop the lot (£250), it all went in. not one top at all. Though they are still fairly good.. I just limit myself to £3 each. I put around £3 in all of them last week and the JP rolled in on 3 of them, then on the other one i got a £50 top. :)

#28 mattyballs

mattyballs

psychatric help needed !

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 481 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 06:18 PM

"pink pussy" is the tightest thing ive ever come across.....:D sorry..couldnt resist it !!

(and the emulated machine is quite good too)....:lol:
if i had HALF of the HALF a brain ive got...i,d be EXTREMELY DANGEROUS...

u wanna fight,,fight me!...

(go on..beat up a bird with a dick!!)

#29 barxfan

barxfan

• Regulars
  • 156 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 08:09 PM

I doubt anyone can top this - FIVE HUNDRED pounds into a £35 jackpot Golden Charms lo-lec (in the Barcrest triple 7 cabinet, set to 90%) with no jackpots or wins above £10.

I knew these things have some evil dead spells on them, but this was just taking the piss.

Switched to Elvis and immediately got the £105 3-jackpot repeater, then the thing went stone dead again.

#30 piesthecat

piesthecat

Creator'N'Stuff

• Regulars
  • 1047 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 08:14 PM

"pink pussy" is the tightest thing ive ever come across.....:D sorry..couldnt resist it !!

(and the emulated machine is quite good too)....:lol:

never seen it on a higher jackpot than a £5 only had it repeat twice:huh:

#31 Guest_barcrest junky_*

Guest_barcrest junky_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 August 2009 - 08:33 PM

never seen it on a higher jackpot than a £5 only had it repeat twice:huh:

There is a very good very funny reply to this post, but I haven't got the strength to think of it. Where's MattyB when you need him:radar:

bj

#32 james4703

james4703

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 10:22 PM

Any machine in Oasis Amusements in belfast most of their machines are set at 70% from what ive learnt on this site 70% is bad, the place does good business why they need to set it so high is just pure greed. And i wouldnt be surprised the machines are being tampered with aswell basically a hardcore fruity for years and it never surprises me as to how bad they can be in this place.

#33 piesthecat

piesthecat

Creator'N'Stuff

• Regulars
  • 1047 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 01:02 PM

eh ?
didnt under stand that

#34 Shooer magooer

Shooer magooer

• Regulars
  • 255 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 01:19 PM

Did you duck pies when that joke flew over your head???

#35 gegriffi11

gegriffi11

• New Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 03:29 PM

Any machine in Oasis Amusements in belfast most of their machines are set at 70% from what ive learnt on this site 70% is bad, the place does good business why they need to set it so high is just pure greed. And i wouldnt be surprised the machines are being tampered with aswell basically a hardcore fruity for years and it never surprises me as to how bad they can be in this place.

you can now add lucky strike to that list as well

#36 curlywill

curlywill

• Regulars
  • 1220 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 05:08 PM

ready to rock by Barcrest, on £5jp i put £30 in yesterday 3 boards all of which killed me 2nd gamble :mad:

#37 mattyballs

mattyballs

psychatric help needed !

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 481 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 08:44 PM

There is a very good very funny reply to this post, but I haven't got the strength to think of it. Where's MattyB when you need him:radar:

bj

it doesnt involve "cream" and "pies" by any chance does it?

(my,my..im in form..:yes:..).

and yes,i reckon that previous gag was about 30,000ft above yer head pies...;)
if i had HALF of the HALF a brain ive got...i,d be EXTREMELY DANGEROUS...

u wanna fight,,fight me!...

(go on..beat up a bird with a dick!!)

#38 c0nfu53d

c0nfu53d

• Regulars
  • 288 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 08:49 PM

As mentioned, London Underground.

DOND: CYBTB Pile of shit.

And club bullseye. Never even seen a board on it, just 1 or 2 quid wins which lose on the 1st or 2nd gamble. Can't beat a bit of bully? I beg to differ.

#39 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 August 2009 - 09:58 PM

One I played today. £80 in a 10p £5 jp dond. £37 to get my first board and that gave me dond but ended up with £1. Then £12 later another feature and i think ur gonna make a lot of money today which gave me £5 of the MS then dead for another £20 got 2 boards but was killed on the COB. Then the last £12 odd I got a MS for £15 and the place was about to close so had to leave.

Just tell me how the f*** can a 10p £5JP machine go almost 370 spins without a single win offered or feature. I went in to have a lil bit of fun on a 10p machine but ended up so pissed off that I wanted to smash the hell out the dam machine. Why do they do this and the speed at which it took it was crazy, the reels was spinning very fast like having a very fast pc and putting the speed up so it is crazy fast.

I will not be playing that machine again ever, total bag of shit.

#40 voodoomau5

voodoomau5

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 860 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 10:02 PM

what machine was it rh

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users