Photo
- - - - -

Whats the tightest machine you guys have played?

• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#1 gegriffi11

gegriffi11

• New Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 10 August 2009 - 07:56 PM

So guys we have all run into a supertight machine from time to time, but i want to know what was the meanest downright biggest piss taking non-payer you have played. Lets expose the meanies, my pet hates are Gold Rush by media games, once put 69 quid through it hoping for a mad streak, which i got...a mega streak for £15 grrrrrr, and its was a 35jp, and let me not forget Show me the Mummy, what an utter pile of dog $&%#, £70-80 through and all i got was an open the tomb for £5. Or maybe i just have terrible timing, let me know your thoughts.

#2 dingleclaret

dingleclaret

• New Members
  • 123 posts

Posted 10 August 2009 - 08:02 PM

around the board in 80 days grrrr i would never play one of them again

#3 Guest_tommy c_*

Guest_tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 August 2009 - 08:02 PM

So guys we have all run into a supertight machine from time to time, but i want to know what was the meanest downright biggest piss taking non-payer you have played. Lets expose the meanies, my pet hates are Gold Rush by media games, once put 69 quid through it hoping for a mad streak, which i got...a mega streak for £15 grrrrrr, and its was a 35jp, and let me not forget Show me the Mummy, what an utter pile of dog $&%#, £70-80 through and all i got was an open the tomb for £5. Or maybe i just have terrible timing, let me know your thoughts.

Only one springs to mind for me and that is the new multi games called the player what a complete bag of robbing shit they are no game play whatsoever.And cost about £10 most of the time just to get on the board for the good old £2.50 blocks.:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

#4 cardie

cardie

Me Gusta

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3431 posts

Posted 10 August 2009 - 08:46 PM

anything branded empire

My Youtube

Posted Image

Rest in peace Barcrest !

Quit Gambling as of 3rd of March 2012

#5 Guest_barcrest junky_*

Guest_barcrest junky_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 August 2009 - 08:59 PM

A friend of mine once blew his bollox on a Chances Unlimited back in 1985?? Unfortunately he had picked up his rent money for the week from the council earlier and put £80 through before unlimited nudges dropped in for a £3 jackpot. Previous to that he had had 2 £0.50 wins and about £1 in £0.10 "wins".

Have to say that when people suggest you couldn't lose really big in those days I sort of agree, but then I remember Barry on that CU!

bj

#6 SUPER7

SUPER7

Shouldn't Fruit Machines Payout Fruit??

• Regulars
  • 642 posts

Posted 10 August 2009 - 09:33 PM

Mines Golden Game £5 jp not the 1 with the reels on the top board the other 1, put £70 in & did not get a jp or gg!!

#7 gegriffi11

gegriffi11

• New Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 10 August 2009 - 09:51 PM

Mines Golden Game £5 jp not the 1 with the reels on the top board the other 1, put £70 in & did not get a jp or gg!!

hmmmm, sarcasam anyone?

#8 voodoomau5

voodoomau5

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 860 posts

Posted 10 August 2009 - 10:33 PM

the bastard change machine, never make a profit on that thing :realmad:

#9 cashcards

cashcards

• New Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 10 August 2009 - 11:49 PM

stack attack red gaming.£250 not a jp and the cancer of fruities a £25 bar x £220 no jp i was fukin sick after the red gaming rippin mf crashed me van after i left the bookies total rage

#10 brucegeorge

brucegeorge

Layout Disasters

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1710 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 06:14 AM

Alot of red gaming machines dont like to pay a run of big wins ie like show me the mummy i put £100 in a £35 jackpot without no top win then i started to take £10 and £15 wins and b4 i knew it i was up £30 i aint saying this works on them all but look out for it but for me it has to be bullion bars £25 jackpot its a pain in the arse i find it better on £35 jackpot and £5 jackpot ;)

#11 Guest_tommy c_*

Guest_tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 August 2009 - 08:08 AM

stack attack red gaming.£250 not a jp

£250:eek: You musn't have forced it then if you keep collecting wins they wont go as the top fruit win you can get is £10

#12 saynowt

saynowt

Advanced Member

• Regulars
  • 473 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 08:49 AM

i will never forget the time in early nineties i won 60 quid on a club climber money pot i couldnt sleep it was burning a hole in my pocket i went to my local arcade the next day which was at that time jet in stanley i started playing this newish machine called "play it again sam"20p spin i think it was 8 pound token jackpot ..i was devistated when i left in about an hour or so, lost the lot only got one 4 pound win in that 60 quid never played one again...while i write this i can remember how sick i felt at that time dear me i was low heh heh i only had 35 quid a week dole at the time ..so i have to say for me that was the tightest machine i ever played things are different today with these new machines the take a fortune dont they but 60 quid then was two weeks money for me be like losing 600 quid now lol

#13 hurricane

hurricane

• Regulars
  • 734 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 10:04 AM

Any machine thats been re-chipped.For example i played monopoly R2R when it first came in, you would usually get £70 off the top feature. But now (they can deny it all they want) that its been re-chipped its always a flat £35.

#14 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 10:17 AM

Lets expose the meanies, my pet hates are Gold Rush by media games, once put 69 quid through it hoping for a mad streak, which i got...a mega streak for £15 grrrrrr, and its was a 35jp

I'm sure it's been pointed out on many occasions, but the Mega Streak on these machines is NOT the top feature. The top feature is the logo itself, which is GOLD RUSH. Caught me out the first time I played it with dad, but as it was the first £2 in we'd have taken it anyway, wasn't a flash or anything like that.

IIRC on these particular machines, on £35 chips, Mega Streak normal is typically £12>£18, Mega Streak RED is normally £22>£26.
Ben

Hopefully recovering from years of compulsive gambling and wanting to be gamble free forever.

Recommended reading - http://www.gamblersaloud.com/ (yes, I bought the book, very happy with it!)

#15 Banditmad

Banditmad

• Regulars
  • 55 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 10:42 AM

The meanest Machine i have ever come across is Club Rolling Thunder from Mazooma set at £250 Jackpot cost me 20 to get 10.

#16 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 10:56 AM

The meanest Machine i have ever come across is Club Rolling Thunder from Mazooma set at £250 Jackpot cost me 20 to get 10.

That's nothing from a Club machine. I had to put £57 into a 10p/£150 DOND just to get a board once. Admittedly it had 3 phones and I ended up with £100 in the box... but if I'd stopped at say £55, then I'd have walked away with nothing. Zip. I think it might have offered a single £2 win, which lost the gamble straight away, but it wasn't like I was punting it, it just didn't offer any wins!
Ben

Hopefully recovering from years of compulsive gambling and wanting to be gamble free forever.

Recommended reading - http://www.gamblersaloud.com/ (yes, I bought the book, very happy with it!)

#17 scofer

scofer

• New Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 11:38 AM

Red Gaming most daunting
Holey Moley
Going Ape

And those buggering £5 JP donds
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#18 hurricane

hurricane

• Regulars
  • 734 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 11:39 AM

That's nothing from a Club machine. I had to put £57 into a 10p/£150 DOND just to get a board once. Admittedly it had 3 phones and I ended up with £100 in the box... but if I'd stopped at say £55, then I'd have walked away with nothing. Zip. I think it might have offered a single £2 win, which lost the gamble straight away, but it wasn't like I was punting it, it just didn't offer any wins!

I've been in that situation myself, but with Club LOTR Two Towers. It easily took about £30-£40 without a board in the end i ran out of money. It was 5p £100JP 72% payout.

#19 voodoomau5

voodoomau5

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 860 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 12:12 PM

Red Gaming most daunting
Holey Moley
Going Ape

And those buggering £5 JP donds

would never have most daunting at the top of my list

#20 bowie