Photo
- - - - -

Anyone fancy a chatt about fruit machines??

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 hurricane

hurricane

• Regulars
  • 734 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 07:13 AM

I was playing the spice is right a couple of days ago £5jp and got the spice is right main feature, and it started me on a two so i went higher and guess what?... it rolled a two in, so i was like what the...?? lucky it didnt kill me.:huh:

#22 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 10:08 AM

I hate it when I get a "skill continue" on a bonus. I'm useless at them and unless it can be slowed down with cancel i'll lose 90% of the time.

Skill Continue doesn't always mean 'skill'.

That's something that really annoys me, that the industry has manipulated the term 'skill' to the point where they have to come up with a term called 'true skill'.

I've definitely seen Skill stops jump off on recent-ish machines, pretty sure the Red / Blue trail Barcrest machines are guilty of this - Vamp it Up, Hot Stuff, All Fired Up, Hellraiser, Supernova, Shark Raving Mad, e.t.c. - I'll test them in the emulator shortly and see if I'm right. Should just be a case of getting a 'Skill Continue', the adjusting the delay :)

Skill = might be skill.
True Skill = 'actual' skill.

Anyway, if you need practise on skillshots, try practising on the emulator. Set it to a realistic speed / delay and if needs be, keep forcing them in using demo mode :D
Ben

Hopefully recovering from years of compulsive gambling and wanting to be gamble free forever.

Recommended reading - http://www.gamblersaloud.com/ (yes, I bought the book, very happy with it!)

#23 richardh754

richardh754

• New Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 11:41 AM

Anyone remember a machine called "Nudge Fever" I would love to play that machine again!

#24 scofer

scofer

• New Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 11:45 AM

What is the deal with DOND £5.00 JP is it normal that they take a fiver before even playing good.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#25 piesthecat

piesthecat

Creator'N'Stuff

• Regulars
  • 1047 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 12:31 PM

wtf there easy just sometimes not on jackpotters when you get to skill level 6

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users