• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 08:56 PM

reel one does step when you leave 2 os and 1 x it will step down reel 1 and 2 then you gain the £1 win aslong as you have used 2 nudges.

Yeah I know that now tom,

I think it was Cardie that originally said it, and the first time I saw it was via the link Todd posted....'till then i'd still have disagreed!, I really didn't know reel One stepped.

Aye..like Ady id never seen this happen before and was amazed when i seen the vid on youtube.

YouTube - Rare Jackpot Setup On Party Time Arena

and here is another that i never knew you could do...

YouTube - Party Time Arena £5 Rare Nudge, Then Got A Light

Must remember and try for them next time im playing. :skeptical:

#22 Guest_barcrest junky_*

Guest_barcrest junky_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 May 2009 - 09:42 PM

One day I'll start playing machines again and when I do all these posts on Party Time and DOND will make sense:confused:

bj

#23 fuzion

fuzion

Part of the furniture

• Regulars
  • 1726 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 05:07 AM

Setups will nudge if the machine can afford it, the machine knows they are there. The trouble with these astras is that the payout cycle is massive, when they pay they can go empty, when they suck they will take you to the cleaners. I used to punt for a quick win and board chance.

AWP's are finished.

J

#24 stuart4000

stuart4000

• New Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 11:09 AM

One day I'll start playing machines again and when I do all these posts on Party Time and DOND will make sense:confused:

bj

If you've any sense at all you'll steer well clear of them for good.
If the beef is red, the cow is dead.

#25 Guest_barcrest junky_*

Guest_barcrest junky_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 May 2009 - 04:59 PM

If you've any sense at all you'll steer well clear of them for good.

I know Stuart.

I am in the very lucky position that I have come through the addiction to these little babies and I now have a personal choice about whether to play or not, which other than testing out the local arcades 2 months ago to see if they had the Line Up anniversary edition in them, I have not been near them in 20 years.

I can certainly see the attraction of discovering a wonderful fix for a machine which can force a jackpot. Half of me believes the machine manufacturers put these things in on purpose sometimes to get people to play them and talk about them. I bet no other machine has had more airtime on the forum boards than Party Time. Oh it takes me back to the £2 feature hold on Line Up in the 80's - happy dayz.:)

bj

#26 FruitBash

FruitBash

Triple 7 Engineer

• Regulars
  • 430 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 05:19 PM

Barcrest Junky -: I remember getting a feature hold on the Line Up machine, after getting the initial £2 by getting to the end of the trail! I pressed start and another £2 spat out, all in lovely ten p's!

It actually took me years afterwards before I worked out why it had given me a second jackpot!!

Very happy times! Not like the rubbish that call themselves machines these days!

#27 cardie

cardie

Me Gusta

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3431 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 05:20 PM

Aye..like Ady id never seen this happen before and was amazed when i seen the vid on youtube.

YouTube - Rare Jackpot Setup On Party Time Arena

and here is another that i never knew you could do...

YouTube - Party Time Arena £5 Rare Nudge, Then Got A Light

Must remember and try for them next time im playing. :skeptical:

thats because its bollocks

My Youtube

Posted Image

Rest in peace Barcrest !

Quit Gambling as of 3rd of March 2012

#28 voodoomau5

voodoomau5

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 860 posts