27 replies to this topic

#1 FruitBash

FruitBash

Triple 7 Engineer

• Regulars
  • 430 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 10:01 PM

Hi guys,

New to the forum, enjoying the site a lot!

I understand what is meant by reel-nudge-setups, in other words nudging reels 1 or 2 positions, and letting the machine use the third nudge to bring in a win (or a losing combination, or nothing at all).

The thing is, as long as I've been trying this, it doesn't seem to be the same every time. For example, I've noticed that if you have a Jackpot symbol on the first reel, a jackpot symbol on the third reel, and after two nudges on the middle reel the jackpot symbols is two nudges away, the machine will quite often nudge the third jackpot symbol in.

But not always. Why is this? Is it something I am doing wrong? Is it possible for someone to give me a list of a few setups, so I can see what I am doing and try to learn from them?

Thanks a lot for your time!

FB

#2 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 10:15 PM

your about to be shot down in flames asking questions like that.

#3 FruitBash

FruitBash

Triple 7 Engineer

• Regulars
  • 430 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 10:17 PM

Im not really sure why. I'm not asking for emptiers or cheats, simply... "Am I doing something wrong with Nudge-Setups, or do they only work some of the time?".

As far as I know, setups are just part of the way these machines play, so isn't it the same as asking a question on the way any machines features work?

If I am wrong, I am sorry :-)

FB

#4 SUPER7

SUPER7

Shouldn't Fruit Machines Payout Fruit??

• Regulars
  • 642 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 10:24 PM

Hi guys,

I understand what is meant by reel-nudge-setups, in other words nudging reels 1 or 2 positions, and letting the machine use the third nudge to bring in a win (or a losing combination, or nothing at all).

The thing is, as long as I've been trying this, it doesn't seem to be the same every time. For example, I've noticed that if you have a Jackpot symbol on the first reel, a jackpot symbol on the third reel, and after two nudges on the middle reel the jackpot symbols is two nudges away, the machine will quite often nudge the third jackpot symbol in.

But not always. Why is this? Is it something I am doing wrong? Is it possible for someone to give me a list of a few setups, so I can see what I am doing and try to learn from them?

FB

I done a post about this a few months ago, but have now learn't 90% of them, i have been playing machines years but stayed away from the PT's but wished i never had now!! I no 4 a fact u can't get a win by leaving the 1st real to nudge in, but as people on here said to me it will take ages going though every set up!! The only 1 i don't know is the 5 nudge bar set up but im sure it will come to me soon, lol.

#5 Guest_DAD_*

Guest_DAD_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 May 2009 - 10:25 PM

I imagine that nudge setups differ according to the percentage. If its due to pay it'll nudge it down, if it isn't it won't, simple as that really.

#6 FruitBash

FruitBash

Triple 7 Engineer

• Regulars
  • 430 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 10:27 PM

I imagine that nudge setups differ according to the percentage. If its due to pay it'll nudge it down, if it isn't it won't, simple as that really.

So what you are saying is that if it is due to pay, then a particular setup will nudge the symbol down, whereas if it isn't ready to pay, the same setup won't nudge the symbol down?

So in reality, its like a "half-setup"... works if the machine wants it to!

#7 Guest_DAD_*

Guest_DAD_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 May 2009 - 10:33 PM

So what you are saying is that if it is due to pay, then a particular setup will nudge the symbol down, whereas if it isn't ready to pay, the same setup won't nudge the symbol down?

So in reality, its like a "half-setup"... works if the machine wants it to!

Exactly!!

#8 voodoomau5

voodoomau5

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 860 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 10:40 PM

Nope, it's all in the reels :cool:

#9 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 12:00 AM

is that not the same answer?

if its not ready, you wont get a setup?

#10 Guest_tommy c_*

Guest_tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 May 2009 - 01:00 AM

A set up on party time will come on it's own accord if it's due for a big win it will just nudge you a win in and then go up and give you the amount it has chosen to pay out. Not always in one go as it has the abbilety to go up as many times as it wants.

#11 todd1970

todd1970

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 6818 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 07:27 AM

A set up on party time will come on it's own accord if it's due for a big win it will just nudge you a win in and then go up and give you the amount it has chosen to pay out. Not always in one go as it has the abbilety to go up as many times as it wants.

Yeah im thinking ive had the usual JP O JP..got 3 nudges..nudge down middle reel twice and its 2 up and it hasnt nudged down twice..WTF !!!!

Other times it does...same with the X's just does it when it wants to do it IMO.
Mmmmmm...Sandy ive 'ad her ye know. :)

#12 stevedude2

stevedude2

• Regulars
  • 1043 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 07:48 AM

The nudge timeout cheat on Astra machines works every time as long as the reels are set up correctly. It doesn't matter if the machine has paid out and is behind, the chance is the same. If you set the reels up correctly and nudges are offered, and you then nudge the reels the right way, it will always step to the win.

The Lord has spoken ;)

By the way, I'm sure there was a document with all the set-ups floating around somewhere. Maybe someone can dig it out?
Watch out! There's a SIG thief about...

#13 FruitBash

FruitBash

Triple 7 Engineer

• Regulars
  • 430 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 02:45 PM

I'd be really interested to see this document if anyone could locate it please?

Cheers!

FB

#14 voodoomau5

voodoomau5

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 860 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 03:09 PM

Yeah im thinking ive had the usual JP O JP..got 3 nudges..nudge down middle reel twice and its 2 up and it hasnt nudged down twice..WTF !!!!

Other times it does...same with the X's just does it when it wants to do it IMO.

Never had it give it with 2 nudges all on middle reel either so take it as not programmed to do that, it's favourite ones to do i find are the -

JP 1 above winline - JP 3 above winline - JP on winline = Nudge reel reel one then reel two and leave orrrr ;

JP 1 above winline - JP 2 above winline - JP 2 above winline = nudge reel 2 twice and leave.

#15 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 03:46 PM

I remember the old thread on this....

I was adamant reel One never 'stepped'.....still haven't had it, but I was assured it does drop.

#16 voodoomau5

voodoomau5

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 860 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 03:54 PM

I was adamant reel One never 'stepped'.....still haven't had it, but I was assured it does drop.

some day ady, some day :D:D

#17 todd1970

todd1970

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 6818 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 04:01 PM

Aye..like Ady id never seen this happen before and was amazed when i seen the vid on youtube.

YouTube - Rare Jackpot Setup On Party Time Arena

and here is another that i never knew you could do...

YouTube - Party Time Arena £5 Rare Nudge, Then Got A Light

Must remember and try for them next time im playing. :skeptical:
Mmmmmm...Sandy ive 'ad her ye know. :)

#18 Guest_tommy c_*

Guest_tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 May 2009 - 05:45 PM

reel one does step when you leave 2 os and 1 x it will step down reel 1 and 2 then you gain the £1 win aslong as you have used 2 nudges.

#19 cardie

cardie

Me Gusta

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3431 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 06:33 PM

Hi guys,

FB

nope your doing everything right

sometimes it works somtimes id doesnt not usually on higher wins anyway

rember the 1st reel cannot nudge in a winning combernation

My Youtube

Posted Image

Rest in peace Barcrest !

Quit Gambling as of 3rd of March 2012

#20 cardie

cardie

Me Gusta