Photo
* * * * - 2 votes

SWP - INDIE.7z megaupload - A Dozen SWP Machines - DOND etc megaupload download links

• Please log in to reply
209 replies to this topic

#161 Tramp

Tramp

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 09:20 PM

I had the same problem with 1 vs 100.

#162 cliffc

cliffc

• Regulars
  • 946 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 09:34 PM

If you don't know the answers, Cliff, is it safe to assume you've not made it to the cash round?

Cause we have this issue too. As soon as you beat the 100 contestants, and then have 100 boxes to eliminate with cash values in, it crashes. The first main part is 100% working and fine, but the prize round causes it to shut down. This applies on 3 different computers I have running it.

Hi

Your right i have not yet got to the cash game so I dont know if it crashes at that point on me yet.

Regards

Cliff C

#163 arthurbear

arthurbear

• New Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 09:47 AM

These are great and love how the run,I have recently got the two disc version off ebay,I can run them in simpletouch fe and it looks great,only downside is you have to close simple touch to re-connect for credits.With this pack what program you using as yours keeps the credits???Help please as i would love to be able to play these without having to close the program each time i want to change a games.Thanks

Edited by arthurbear, 14 March 2010 - 09:48 AM.

#164 Harry

Harry

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 11:45 PM

Sorry to bump up an oldish post.

You should try running itboxemu or indesim - the ones that dont show you an interface to put money in. Also with DOND don't forget it is a SWF so you will need to download flash player if you havent already, this may solve your problems if you haven't tried anything else.

Does any body have a copy of crystal maze paragon game? I really want it for my SWP touch box thingymajig :( And the discs dont appear to be on ebay anymore.

These are great and love how the run,I have recently got the two disc version off ebay,I can run them in simpletouch fe and it looks great,only downside is you have to close simple touch to re-connect for credits.With this pack what program you using as yours keeps the credits???Help please as i would love to be able to play these without having to close the program each time i want to change a games.Thanks

#165 hornynick

hornynick

• Regulars
  • 259 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 12:39 AM

Has anybody found a solution to the 1vs100 crashing problem yet please?

#166 jim2311

jim2311

Genius

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 28 May 2010 - 01:46 PM

I wish someone would come up with a solution as I’m desperate to try the BIG MONEY FEATURE.
I tried completing the game without using the dodges and double and it still crashes.
I have noticed after a few rounds that it stops informing you of the number of contestants eliminated which may be an indicator that the data’s corrupt.
I downloaded it from Cliffs so if you read this Cliff any chance you could re-upload it to your site in case your original data is ok and it was just a glitch when you first uploaded. Em, you know what I mean.

Jim

#167 zicobones

zicobones

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 06:02 PM

Just joined what a fantastic set of games many thanks for the upload :)

#168 karlwhitfield13

karlwhitfield13

• New Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 11:32 AM

Thank you very much for sharing, just one or two issues where the Application starts and i can see the games but not one of them will load.

I am running them in Windows XP Compatibility mode on Windows 7 and i am running them as an Administrator. Any suggestions...anyone? :)

Files located at C:\INDE

Edited by karlwhitfield13, 19 July 2010 - 11:33 AM.

#169 jblackbean20010

jblackbean20010

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 09:44 PM

the link at the start of this thread dont work, can anyone update this?

James

#170 Darienne

Darienne

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 337 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 07:00 AM

James

All the SWP games are on CLIFFS REPRO
Just create an account, log in and download the games from there...

#171 MonopolyOfTheUK

MonopolyOfTheUK

• New Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 11:42 AM

I'm at a loss with this..

Downloaded the large file.. placed it on :C - It shows the piece of paper thing on the icon (has no program associated with it)

Also got the Inde sim. And that just comes up with a box saying coded by Is-0 mick.. with the option to close.

So can't get any games running - any tips guys?

#172 Darienne

Darienne

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 337 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 08:29 AM

I'm at a loss with this..

Downloaded the large file.. placed it on :C - It shows the piece of paper thing on the icon (has no program associated with it)

Also got the Inde sim. And that just comes up with a box saying coded by Is-0 mick.. with the option to close.

I presume when you say LARGE FILE - you mean the RAR file ........ If this is the case you UNRAR it (download WINRAR if you dont have a programme that unrars)
The INDE SIM is running correctly when you get that message, and must be left running at ALL TIMES when you are playing the SWP games.

#173 jim2311

jim2311

Genius

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 11:05 AM

James

I have just tried the Megaupload link displayed in the first post of this thread and it appears to be fine. I suggest you try again.
If you're a guest on Megaupload you will need to key in the Code at the top LHS then wait for the time countdown then click on regular download.
There were many on here, myself included, that hit snags getting the games to play, but if you read through the posts you should find the answers to any questions concerning getting the games to run once you have downloaded and extracted them.
Have fun, and patience...you'll need it.

#174 theabbey

theabbey

• Regulars
  • 353 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 07:26 PM

I have just tried the Megaupload link displayed in the first post of this thread and it appears to be fine. I suggest you try again.
If you're a guest on Megaupload you will need to key in the Code at the top LHS then wait for the time countdown then click on regular download.
There were many on here, myself included, that hit snags getting the games to play, but if you read through the posts you should find the answers to any questions concerning getting the games to run once you have downloaded and extracted them.
Have fun, and patience...you'll need it.

Yep download link from page 1 is working fine,As i am downloading it myself right now.
I just hope everyone is in a good mood later when i try to run it :no:

#175 theabbey

theabbey

• Regulars
  • 353 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 10:16 PM

All working here :confused:
A big Thankyou to Op :notworthy:

Dare i ask this :biglaugh:
Can you run any other games on this emu ?
Puts his tin hat on :err:

#176 kingeric1999

kingeric1999

• New Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 06:48 PM

i have put the inde-sim into my root drive as instructed but i get the following error C:\windows\microsoft.net\framework\v2.0.5072\mscorwks.dll could not be loaded

any help please

#177 theabbey

theabbey

• Regulars
  • 353 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 06:55 PM

Follow deamonx instructions on page 2 of this thread.
Im telling you, You cant go wrong if i can do it 1st time :jiggy:
Also you dont need the sim in disc c.
You need the large file in disc c tho.

#178 kingeric1999

kingeric1999

• New Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 06:59 PM

i have followed the instructions on page two but am getting this error?

#179 theabbey

theabbey

• Regulars
  • 353 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 07:05 PM

i have followed the instructions on page two but am getting this error?

You have not followed the instructions properly if your geting an error.
If you want help then go to the chat box on homepage and i will see if i can help you.

#180 jblackbean20010

jblackbean20010

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 07:06 PM

Ok oage 1 first post link clicked and this?

Sorry file temporly unavailable.

I have clicked like 5 times in last 20 mins.

James

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users