Photo
* * * * - 2 votes

SWP - INDIE.7z megaupload - A Dozen SWP Machines - DOND etc megaupload download links

• Please log in to reply
209 replies to this topic

#201 MonopolyOfTheUK

MonopolyOfTheUK

• New Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 05:10 PM

Open the Inde sim. Click on the NOTE BOX - that should give you £5 in virtual credits. Tick the SHOW CURSOR BOX and then click on CONNECT - connect will change to DISCONNECT. Now open the game you want to play. When you change from one game to another you may need to go back into the Inde sim again and click on DISCONNECT to change it back to CONNECT and then click it again to change it back to DISCONNECT. You will soon get used to it. A couple of the games do not show the cursor and require SONAR. Try running MONOPOLY so if you still have problems we can concentrate on the one game.

Indie Sim is just a box saying: Coded By IsO-Mick.. with the option to Close it. That's it. It's no use ??

#202 MrXBob

MrXBob

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 05:26 PM

I've been told to look in this thread for an answer, but the answer is not here.

How do I get IND:E to automatically add coins? I am running a front end for the games and they will not work unless I go to IND:E and add coins manually (and then click connect) before running a game. Of course this isn't user friendly at all, and has to be done for most games.

Surely thre is a way to automatically do it? :(

#203 Darienne

Darienne

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 337 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 09:44 PM

I've been told to look in this thread for an answer, but the answer is not here.

How do I get IND:E to automatically add coins? I am running a front end for the games and they will not work unless I go to IND:E and add coins manually (and then click connect) before running a game. Of course this isn't user friendly at all, and has to be done for most games.

Surely thre is a way to automatically do it? :(

Your using the wrong INDE emu .......... There are 3 in total - and only 1 of them requires you to manually add coins

#204 MrXBob

MrXBob

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 01:40 AM

Your using the wrong INDE emu .......... There are 3 in total - and only 1 of them requires you to manually add coins

Could you point me to one of the automatic ones please?

#205 MrXBob

MrXBob

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 12:02 PM

Found it, nevermind :) thanks

#206 seacroftdo

seacroftdo

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 04:38 PM

Thanks to all for help and thumbs up to cliff great site ..LOTS of fun to be had!!!

#207 widget2k4

widget2k4

• New Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 06:45 AM

has anyone got any newer games to work on the inde sim i.e crystal maze etc or is the inde emulator scene finished now ?
would be cool to get the inde 2 emulated.

#208 nettah

nettah

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 06:41 PM

cant seem to connect to cliffs am i doing something wrong ? any help is greatly appriciated

#209 jim2311

jim2311

Genius

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 10:02 PM

cant seem to connect to cliffs am i doing something wrong ? any help is greatly appriciated

Others have been having the same problem, so it's not pilot error on your part.
Is there something in particular you're looking for?

#210 martfarmer

martfarmer

• New Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 10:33 AM

swp games here to download itbox plus some indie

http://www.itbox.me.uk/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users