• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#41 CrAzYbAr

CrAzYbAr

Japan bound

• Gold Supporters
  • 2640 posts

Posted 05 December 2009 - 07:11 AM

Multistakes are good for the casual and the pro....Yet still there's annoying costs for board that you won't really acheive with pub change.

The higher stakes make excuses for higher board costs by advertising enchanced prizes...Like repeat chances that don't repeat. An excuse to cost more for a board than on 25p play? Probably on Bellfruit.
Some ideas are good, like 3 phones in view opening DOND game on £1 play on some Deal or No Deals, but then again it could get you a board just from spinning in cherries or something, then on £1 play the money goes down exceptionally quickly.

Only machine which is OK I find is Its Amazing, £1 play gives a nice chance from numbers to get a board. Most Ive paid is £8 and thats what I'd pay on a £5 Jcakpot for a board sometimes

#42 DJDONKEY

DJDONKEY

• New Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 05 December 2009 - 01:47 PM

I seem to remember that when 50p play came in, many machines advertised an increased percentage payout. eg) barcrests had a "+6%" light above the stake. I don't seem to have seen this light since £1 play has come in?

The so-called enhanced game seems a con. I'm sure some people wouldn't mind higher stakes if the percentage payout was higher. Take B3's for example - they are usually around 90%

#43 razzledazzle

razzledazzle

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 December 2009 - 04:25 PM

Hi Woofy,you can probably tell by my username am 'old school' punter,can still remember when the Each way shuffle was introduced @10p never dreamt I would play that let alone the section 16's that came out @£2 a spin more recently,but I'm afraid it's a sign of the times.Have found it difficult not to spend my hard earned on these sorts of Machines but after seeing several punters blow £100's on FOBT's mainly Roulette but also Reel King & Rainbow Riches am finding it easier to walk away

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users