Photo
- - - - -

£450.00 For This??? Is this person sure???

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#41 redroseleisure

redroseleisure

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 February 2004 - 09:08 PM

[quote name='hurtand165][quote=redroseleisure']yes we are the tit's that paid daft money for machines i would just like to say we are not liars we did pay stupid money for the machines that went on ebay recentaly we were not out to make money[/quote]

so you run a business that is designed to lose money presumably.

thats believable.[/quote]

freek

#42 hurtand165

hurtand165

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1610 posts

Posted 18 February 2004 - 09:10 PM

[quote name='redroseleisure][quote=hurtand165][quote=redroseleisure']yes we are the tit's that paid daft money for machines i would just like to say we are not liars we did pay stupid money for the machines that went on ebay recentaly we were not out to make money[/quote]

so you run a business that is designed to lose money presumably.

thats believable.[/quote]

freek[/quote]

how grown up of you.

i am in the chat room now if you want a word with me.

#43 PJ

PJ

Condom Testing Department

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 660 posts

Posted 18 February 2004 - 09:10 PM

WAHEY!!! I knew we'd get a new member out of this - AND he e-mailed me to say he was only joking about telling me to f*** off, so no hard feelings, eh? :p
Winning is not a crime...

NEITHER IS SWEARING!!!

#44 Guest_madman_*

Guest_madman_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 February 2004 - 10:11 PM

any more fruitmachines goin on ebay...i got a spare £50 here.save you waitin a week..............

#45 Closed - Adam

Closed - Adam

• New Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 18 February 2004 - 10:31 PM

WAHEY!!! I knew we'd get a new member out of this - AND he e-mailed me to say he was only joking about telling me to f*** off, so no hard feelings, eh? :p

Well, heres another classic email from the "Main Man"....

Ho, I got a message from redroseleisure.

Looks like he wants to dig a hole! LOL!!!!

To: Adam
Posted: Wed Feb 18, 2004 9:11 pm
Subject: nudges unlimited
why do you think i am liying dickhead i want to know why you think this as i am not happy what you said! i will come to you and talk about it if you want.

Shal I offer him £850? :lol: :lol: :lol:

What a #@#@#@#! :lol: :lol: :lol:

#46 MDS

MDS

• New Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 18 February 2004 - 11:10 PM

WAHEY!!! I knew we'd get a new member out of this - AND he e-mailed me to say he was only joking about telling me to f*** off' date=' so no hard feelings, eh? :p[/quote']

why do you think i am liying dickhead i want to know why you think this as i am not happy what you said! i will come to you and talk about it if you want.

Why is everyone having a go at RR? If half of you know how much Red Rose have helped FME (....long before Fruit-Emu was set up) in supplying ROM's, artwork etc then I'm sure (I hope anyway) there would be a different tone towards them.

Quick Q: Where do you think the ROM's for Razzle Dazzle (plus numerous other Classic machines) came from? Out of thin air possibly?

Nice one everyone, keep up the good work. What a good way to treat a company that's helped FME in more ways than most of you know!!! :roll:

<slowly applaudes>

Mike

#47 Closed - Adam

Closed - Adam

• New Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 18 February 2004 - 11:52 PM

WAHEY!!! I knew we'd get a new member out of this - AND he e-mailed me to say he was only joking about telling me to f*** off' date=' so no hard feelings, eh? :p[/quote']

Why is everyone having a go at RR? If half of you know how much Red Rose have helped FME (....long before Fruit-Emu was set up) in supplying ROM's, artwork etc then I'm sure (I hope anyway) there would be a different tone towards them.

Quick Q: Where do you think the ROM's for Razzle Dazzle (plus numerous other Classic machines) came from? Out of thin air possibly?

Nice one everyone, keep up the good work. What a good way to treat a company that's helped FME in more ways than most of you know!!! :roll:

<slowly applaudes>

Mike

Please considare the 1st post? :?

#48 hurtand165

hurtand165

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1610 posts

Posted 19 February 2004 - 06:42 AM

Why is everyone having a go at RR?

look at the 2 posts he has made, both of them are having ago at somebody or other. he also had a go at me in a pm he sent me soon after he called me a freak, although i have not and will not have a go at him i feel he is bringing the current situation on himself.

#49 PJ

PJ

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 660 posts

Posted 19 February 2004 - 08:52 AM

...What mug will take this in then??? :lol:

So MPU3SAS is a mug, then? :p :p :p

NEITHER IS SWEARING!!!

#50 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 19 February 2004 - 10:30 AM

Are you sure it is actually RR leisure anyway? Could just be somebody that feels like stirring stuff up!

I agree this isn't the most helpful post but I had to say something!!!

BarcrestBenito
Ben

Hopefully recovering from years of compulsive gambling and wanting to be gamble free forever.

Recommended reading - http://www.gamblersaloud.com/ (yes, I bought the book, very happy with it!)

#51 Guest_madman_*

Guest_madman_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 February 2004 - 10:46 AM

don,t think this is red rose.........
i was a bidder for the machine my self..........
and have emailed them since for more info on machines they have...
since i lost.and received an email very professional.....................

#52 pete_w

pete_w

• Administrators
  • Pip
  • 199 posts

Posted 19 February 2004 - 11:06 AM

Personally I don't think it is either. More likely to be Adam (better known as Mr Rugg to FF and PR members) stirring things up as usual.

Visit the MPU Mecca @ http://www.fruitemu.co.uk for all your old fruity needs.

#53 mrmystery83

mrmystery83

Ho, Ho, Ho Merry Xmas!

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1098 posts

Posted 19 February 2004 - 11:24 AM

I've seen loads of machines on e bay going for a song. Can't remember the names of them like. These things happen. There's no guarantess. It depends on who goes on etc. It's like with anything on there some people will shop round and NOT pay a daft price for a machine they could buy out of loot etc for a lot less.

Isn't hindsight a wonderful thing? Imagine all them old machines you could of picked up years ago for next to nothing and make a fortune on now?
Ey Up!

More vids to be added soon:
www.youtube.com/mrmystery83

"I don't care if the fans rip the shirt from my back. They put it there"

-Elvis

#54 Closed - Adam

Closed - Adam

• New Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 19 February 2004 - 02:26 PM

Personally I don't think it is either. More likely to be Adam (better known as Mr Rugg to FF and PR members) stirring things up as usual.

How about post unhelpful posts on your site. "The Forum For The Unemployed'' :lol:

Thanks.

#55 redroseleisure

redroseleisure

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 February 2004 - 09:39 PM

cheers pal
Glad i had the chance to spice up this boring topic full of lying anoraks who only dream of what we own not just on Rom's go on jelly fish delete this message like the others and edit it to look like we are not brilliant in what we do, and collect remember we are an operator of fruit machines we install fruit machines, pool tables, juke box's etc in big pubs we just collect the crap that you lot emulate and don't make money on selling on stick together and carry on ripping people off on Ebay train spotters.Cheers Mike for sticking up for us.Sound Guy.

How about post unhelpful posts on your site. "The Forum For The Unemployed'' :lol:

Thanks.

#56 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 19 February 2004 - 09:50 PM

Is it me or is this thread just driving closer and closer to the abyss?!

I'm all for constructive criticism but the post is making no sense, and I am tired :(

BarcrestBenito

P.S] DONT FORGET TO BID ON MY GRAPHICS CARD :D

(seeing as it'll end up in the abyss I'm sure theres nothing wrong with advertising in the post!)

P.P.S] I'LL DO THE EACH WAY NUDGE (1998 MPU5) FOR £140 :)
Ben

Hopefully recovering from years of compulsive gambling and wanting to be gamble free forever.

Recommended reading - http://www.gamblersaloud.com/ (yes, I bought the book, very happy with it!)

#57 Closed - Adam

Closed - Adam

• New Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 19 February 2004 - 10:07 PM

cheers pal
Glad i had the chance to spice up this boring topic full of lying anoraks who only dream of what we own not just on Rom's go on jelly fish delete this message like the others and edit it to look like we are not brilliant in what we do, and collect remember we are an operator of fruit machines we install fruit machines, pool tables, juke box's etc in big pubs we just collect the crap that you lot emulate and don't make money on selling on stick together and carry on ripping people off on Ebay train spotters.Cheers Mike for sticking up for us.Sound Guy.

Thanks.

? o...k...yy....... :?

#58 PJ

PJ

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 660 posts

Posted 19 February 2004 - 11:31 PM

I'LL DO THE EACH WAY NUDGE (1998 MPU5) FOR £140 :)

What does that mean? Do you have an actual machine, ie that one with the two scantily clad grinning bints and the two rocketing superman-types and the cash & features go up the right hand side...

OR...

are you doing an MPU5 emulation, the ROMs and Layout costing each buyer £140?

I suspect the former, but you never know... :twisted:

NEITHER IS SWEARING!!!

#59 PJ

PJ

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 660 posts

Posted 20 February 2004 - 07:00 PM

...mps2 has definately been added to the new mfme.

Oh, and I forgot to ask earlier - will the new MFME incorporate Maygay screen support?

NEITHER IS SWEARING!!!

#60 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 20 February 2004 - 09:13 PM

PJ said : [as I can't for the life of me get the quotes thingy to work!!]

'What does that mean? Do you have an actual machine, ie that one with the two scantily clad grinning bints and the two rocketing superman-types and the cash & features go up the right hand side... '

Yeah, I own the crazy bandit with the 2 scantily clad bints and the rocket-superman types :) Had it since last August. I also own a Spiker the Biker, and a Cluedo SWP which I picked up for a tenner and still haven't gotten round to switching the motherboard over -

Just wish I had room for em all :)

Next up - after I sell the Each Way Nudge, I'll probably get something older - or I might get nothing at all, who knows :)

BarcrestBenito
Ben

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users