74 replies to this topic

#41 piesthecat

piesthecat

Creator'N'Stuff

• Regulars
  • 1047 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 05:44 PM

Posted Image
I thought pies was getting one of these ;)

Why does every 1 bully me on here :cry:

#42 Guest_tommy c_*

Guest_tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 April 2009 - 05:49 PM

Why does every 1 bully me on here :cry:

No offence intended mate hence the smiley face= joke.:D

#43 Geddy

Geddy

Banned

• Banned
  • 3433 posts

Donator

Posted 14 April 2009 - 05:55 PM

I get rather miffed by those stupid plastic packets they put a lot of things in now. The ones with the heat sealed edges that when you cut them off always manage to make yourself bleed..... stupid things. Plus if the thing does not work etc you are knackered for putting pack in the packet.. ;)

Attached Files

#44 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 06:01 PM

pointless threads, they piss me off :lol:

#45 jamespir

jamespir

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 888 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 08:05 PM

fricking pound coin electricity meters they never last you the week no matter how much you stick in them

#46 Guest_tommy c_*

Guest_tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 April 2009 - 08:14 PM

fricking pound coin electricity meters they never last you the week no matter how much you stick in them

:err::err:

#47 Geddy

Geddy

Banned

• Banned
  • 3433 posts

Donator

Posted 15 April 2009 - 03:40 PM

People who think they are so chuffing important that they wear Bluetooth headsets all the bastard time. Even saw a bloke yesterday with one on each ear.... Geeeesus.

People who take their laptops into MacDonalds and buy a coffee and sit there for ages surfing the net.... arghghghgh.

Edited by Geddy, 15 April 2009 - 04:05 PM.

#48 Guest_tommy c_*

Guest_tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 April 2009 - 03:59 PM

People who think they are so chuffing important that they wear Bluetooth headsets all the bastard time. Even sawa bloke yesterday with one on each ear.... Geeeesus.

People who take their laptops into MacDonalds and buy a coffee and sit there for ages surfing the net.... arghghghgh.

yeah and they walk up and down the shopping centre talking to there selves pretending its a top buisness call:wideeyed:

#49 manky

manky

• New Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 03:22 PM

walking into a shop and the assistant jumping on you straight away "can i help you".....i say "yes....i'll stand here ... you look around for me " :biglaugh:

#50 CrAzYbAr

CrAzYbAr

Japan bound

• Gold Supporters
  • 2640 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 04:24 PM

Recently the thing that has been annoying me a lot has been people on their own who think it's a good idea to take a whole big table up in Mcdonalds, or on the train...A table for 6 wasted on one person who isn't even drinking their cuppa!
On the train it happens all the time...With the single seats you get pull down tables.Sit there! So me, my cousin and my brother can have the table because it is more practical with our larger number.

I also hate newport with a passion. More on that later. Maybe.

This is a site for EMULATION purposes of older machines. Not playing strategies.
If you are more interested in playing modern machines,
visit Jackpottyforums

(DOND is around now on this site..... How long was this sig out of date...!)

#51 Jimmy_mac

Jimmy_mac

Court Jester

• Regulars
  • 1649 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 04:35 PM

I do that! well kinda, my territory management system is all online so any reports and such that I need to do have to be done whilst online. McDonalds are one of the very few places that offer a free Wi-Fi service, so if I have spare time whilst I am out working its useful to me to pop in and get a bit of work done. That way, when I get home, I don't have to spend another two hours in the evening doing it :)

#52 Geddy

Geddy

Banned

• Banned
  • 3433 posts

Donator

Posted 16 April 2009 - 05:07 PM

I do that! well kinda, my territory management system is all online so any reports and such that I need to do have to be done whilst online. McDonalds are one of the very few places that offer a free Wi-Fi service, so if I have spare time whilst I am out working its useful to me to pop in and get a bit of work done. That way, when I get home, I don't have to spend another two hours in the evening doing it :)

Right.... I'll keep a look out for you hehe. (Your case is a touch different if you are working, folks do it just to surf the web.... grrr.)

Do you have a blue tooth headset on your lug when you are doing it though?

#53 manky

manky

• New Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 05:40 PM

smokers clogging up the doorways in the shopping centres lol

#54 Geddy

Geddy

Banned

• Banned
  • 3433 posts

Donator

Posted 16 April 2009 - 06:00 PM

smokers clogging up the doorways in the shopping centres lol

Actually... not that I mind if folks smoke etc. However the ones like you say who stand within an inch of the bastard exits to have a fag annoy me. :mad:

#55 fatdad

fatdad

• Regulars
  • 55 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 06:08 PM

The presenter from 'Pimp My Ride UK' (Look mate you are white not black okay?)

i watch pimp my ride uk so i can shout and swear at the stupid ****.:biglaugh:.all the other f***ers in the show are trying to be black aswell..the show is the funnist crap on sat tv....:biglaugh:

#56 >_>

>_>

Shifty

• New Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 08:30 PM

Machines that are uncared for by the arcade owners.

#57 Matty.N

Matty.N

• Regulars
  • 3111 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 09:34 PM

Ebayers who dont bid untill theres a few seconds to go & then go put a ridiculous high bid in so you lose

>.<

#58 voodoomau5

voodoomau5

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 860 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 09:58 PM

Bullion bars
Crazy fruits
Rag heads
healthy food
jamie oliver..#@#@#@# taking my burger fillled lunchtimes away
People who let every f*****g nudge time out on a partytime
People who let every f*****g nudge time out on a golden game(you deserve to be on the streets you clueless $&%#)
Arcades/piers shutting at 4 o clock
TV
Totnes
Annoying old people
Rugby
Immigrants(the house taking gook ones)

I hate nothing...

#59 Guest_tommy c_*

Guest_tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 April 2009 - 10:11 PM

My missus booting me off the pc and relegating me to the laptop so she can go on bingo when i'm half way through the lamping on a dx.:nah:

#60 Geddy

Geddy

Banned

• Banned
  • 3433 posts

Donator

Posted 17 April 2009 - 08:44 AM

My missus booting me off the pc and relegating me to the laptop so she can go on bingo when i'm half way through the lamping on a dx.:nah:

Your missus is great..... she has saved us from another shite DX....... whoohoo... :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users