• Please log in to reply
74 replies to this topic

#1 stanmarsh14

stanmarsh14

Sado-masochist

• Gold Supporters
  • 3120 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 09:26 AM

****ing stupid old bastards.... arsehole opposite my flat has set off the sodding communal fire alarm system whilst running a bath.

Was not happy being woken up by that **** of a alarm ringing in my bastard ears at 10.30am :mad:

#2 stanmarsh14

stanmarsh14

Sado-masochist

• Gold Supporters
  • 3120 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 09:26 AM

OK, which arse activated the swear filter? :D

Does not like HUNT much ;)

#3 lincs1

lincs1

He Who Dares Wins

• Banned
  • 3803 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 09:39 AM

i always get woken up by a 7 year old chav next door to me every morning at 6.45am by chanting and doors slamming.

his fooking mother doesn't seem to have control of this chav 7 year old only his dad does but he leaves for work at 5am every morning.

typical paper thin walls for council flats i guess

#4 Liverpool2008

Liverpool2008

I come back every now and then :p

• Regulars
  • 2246 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 10:22 AM

i always get woken up by a 7 year old chav next door to me every morning at 6.45am by chanting and doors slamming.

his fooking mother doesn't seem to have control of this chav 7 year old only his dad does but he leaves for work at 5am every morning.

typical paper thin walls for council flats i guess

Had the same problem at mums old family housing house

she was happy there .. instead of chucking them out .. mum decided to move and family housing agreed to .. now shes has no problems at all .. a football sized garden and superb friendly neighbours
<a class='bbc_url' href='<a class='bbc_url' href='https://www.facebook...?ref=hl</a></a>

#5 lincs1

lincs1

He Who Dares Wins

• Banned
  • 3803 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 10:38 AM

Had the same problem at mums old family housing house

she was happy there .. instead of chucking them out .. mum decided to move and family housing agreed to .. now shes has no problems at all .. a football sized garden and superb friendly neighbours

nice to hear your mum found somewhere good m8

where i moved from before i moved to current location was even worse than where i was.

where i was before is a busy road with HGV's up and down all day and night going from the docks to factories on ladysmith road where i was, i was in a flat right on a junction with traffic lights so u can imagine these HGV's stopping at red traffic lights with there freezers motoring away day and night + the twatting boy racers with there boom boxes booming at silly o'clock and the windows i had was the old sash type which was as much use as a chocolate fireguard. pmsl

i gotta admit tho where i am now isn't half as bad as where i was :) jus the chav next door

#6 Liverpool2008

Liverpool2008

I come back every now and then :p

• Regulars
  • 2246 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 10:45 AM

I bet James (RH) is very happy where he is he gets internet from everywhere he goes for free lol
<a class='bbc_url' href='<a class='bbc_url' href='https://www.facebook...?ref=hl</a></a>

#7 Geddy

Geddy

Banned

• Banned
  • 3433 posts

Donator

Posted 12 April 2009 - 11:06 AM

Ooo where to begin..... lol.

Generally people who drive from slip roads and think they have right of way when joining the main carriage way. They seem to automatically think the cars can pull over to let them in.

Erm people who think by living in Manchester they are in the North... :D

#8 Guest_tommy c_*

Guest_tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 April 2009 - 12:52 PM

Mine would have to be the 3 gangsta wannabe's who live 3 doors away from me who think they can play their shite tunes at daft oclock in the morning and exspect no f***er to say anything to the little n*b heads.

#9 Matty.N

Matty.N

• Regulars
  • 3111 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 12:03 PM

My dad >.<

Total twat tbh

#10 Zoltar

Zoltar

Former Fat Bastard.....

• Gold Supporters
  • 1810 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 12:09 PM

People on the phone whilst in supermarkets....

I can understand to some extent, the bloke ringing his missus to ask which row/shelf a specific item is on but I hate the 'Yeeeaaahhhh! I'm an ASDA. I'm shopping' replies. As if, what else do you bloody do in ASDA. I'm under the impression that 95% of all people using phones in ASDA have hatched a plan. They tell someone to deliberately ring em up in ASDA. The reason? I've no idea. but I reckon this 95% of calls, if you listened in, would be simple and meaningless calls that could have been not made. That leads me to a question.....

Why the hell do people take their mobiles to ASDA for?
Posted Image

#11 Gazeyre1966

Gazeyre1966

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3001 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 12:17 PM

I can understand to some extent, the bloke ringing his missus to ask which row/shelf a specific item is on but I hate the 'Yeeeaaahhhh! I'm an ASDA. I'm shopping' replies. As if, what else do you bloody do in ASDA. I'm under the impression that 95% of all people using phones in ASDA have hatched a plan. They tell someone to deliberately ring em up in ASDA. The reason? I've no idea. but I reckon this 95% of calls, if you listened in, would be simple and meaningless calls that could have been not made. That leads me to a question.....

I'm with you on this. If they block my path I just "trolley" them out the way. Some people just can't live without their mobiles. Maybe they think they look "cool" talking loud in a public place....well they don't, they just look like twats. :D

"Hello....Yeah, I'm on the bus to your house....I'm just getting off the bus now!!!....I'm just walking up your garden path....I'm knocking on your door."

Imbeciles. :biglaugh:
<span style='font-family: Comic Sans MS'><span style='font-size: 12px;'>It's all done in the best possible taste. :bigeyes04:</span></span>

#12 dangerousdave

dangerousdave

• Regulars
  • 127 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 12:50 PM

Noobs who join FE and then ask stupid f*****g questions which can be answered using the search option.

#13 lincs1

lincs1

He Who Dares Wins

• Banned
  • 3803 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 01:23 PM

Noobs who join FE and then ask stupid f*****g questions which can be answered using the search option.

we was all noobs when we first joined dave including me ;)

roflmao

#14 Guest_tommy c_*

Guest_tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 April 2009 - 01:31 PM

Mr tidy beard aka deal or no deal.

#15 Matty.N

Matty.N

• Regulars
  • 3111 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 02:16 PM

They could be shoplifting :p

#16 VampUK

VampUK

Grumpy sod!

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1829 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 02:51 PM

People who tap into other peoples internet connections, pay for your own you theiving pikey twats.

Posted Image

#17 Geddy

Geddy

Banned

• Banned
  • 3433 posts

Donator

Posted 13 April 2009 - 03:01 PM

The presenter from 'Pimp My Ride UK' (Look mate you are white not black okay?)

#18 Matty.N

Matty.N

• Regulars
  • 3111 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 03:11 PM

Have to agree with you there

Tim westwood -.-

hate him sooo effing much

#19 voodoomau5

voodoomau5

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 860 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 03:53 PM

He's the "representitive of uk hip-hop" -

He likes hip-hop = he's a ****

:jiggy:

#20 Matty.N

Matty.N

• Regulars
  • 3111 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 04:04 PM

let me tell you what else pisses me off

when people spell my name wrong :p

*cough* lukey *cough* 8-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic