Lord Of The Rings - The Two Towers Club DX's

• Please log in to reply
122 replies to this topic

#81 letemspin

letemspin

• Regulars
  • 93 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 06:58 PM

I think SP had one, or was it CJW, anyway, one of them had the machine, and they'd not dropped it either, or it was nigh on impossible to drop it.

Ach, who knows then lol, nothing would surprise me as regards FMs not 'playing fair', whether emulated or real... I suppose I like to think things were 'less unfair' in bygone times, but I'm probably just wearing the old rose tint Raybans. Stupid old bastard. :D

I daresay there were different chip revisions and these may have behaved differently; can't rule out a complete bootleg/hacked job either. I *did* get a £60 JP off a 5p play Crackpot though back in '88, very nice it was too. :D (Two triples rolled in, hold the pair, other two came straight in. Also saw three oranges/60p being gambled all the way to £100 on a 10p variant too; I thought that bloke had nerves of steel meh).

Cavey

#82 Guest_tommy c_*

Guest_tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 March 2009 - 08:04 AM

Not sure, mate. It's probably available. I'll have a look for ya! :)

EDITED TO ADD: I have good news, and bad news. The good news, is, I've found the £500 roms for C&RG. The bad news, is, they've got the 'RRO' update on them, which basically means you'll get the "Security Err" message on the alpha when you try and run them. :(

The other roms are switchable, but only downwards from the original £250 jackpot. You can get £200, £150, £100 and £75 jackpots, but that's it!

Thanks for the update worth a try:bigeyes22:

#83 theabbey

theabbey

• Regulars
  • 353 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 10:41 AM

[quote name='letemspin']£6000 in, £190 out...? Blimey. :o

Now that's what I call taking the piss, and I'm betting these machines have '80% payout' stickers prominently displayed as well. So much then for the compensator supposedly coming to the player's rescue; I don't anyone here is stupid enough to believe that if one stopped forcing for the JP the machine would loosen up to such an extent that it would cough up around five grand in small wins, in short succession or over any timescale, emptying hopper after hopper, just to bring it back to stated%... that's just nonsense.

Thats exactly what it will do, Start collecting them £50- £75 wins, You will get percentage back. A FACT .
Do it and then tell me i am wrong ( i wont be)
Hope this clears your little matter up ?
P.S
Why it wont pay a jackpot out is beyond me. It will pay back 5k odd tho lmao without a jackpot. No wonder i dont play modern trash no more.

#84 letemspin

letemspin

• Regulars
  • 93 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 10:47 AM

Thats exactly what it will do, Start collecting them £50- £75 wins, You will get percentage back. A FACT .
Do it and then tell me i am wrong ( i wont be)
Hope this clears your little matter up ?
P.S
Why it wont pay a jackpot out is beyond me. It will pay back 5k odd tho lmao without a jackpot. No wonder i dont play modern trash no more.

Forgive my being sceptical here, but is this seriously the case...? (not saying it isn't of course, but must say I'm bloody surprised, to put it very mildly!)

Could you or someone post the 3%/£6000 ram file here please? I'd like to have a go myself on this and get the calculator out...

Thanks.

Cavey

#85 theabbey

theabbey

• Regulars
  • 353 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 10:54 AM

Forgive my being sceptical here, but is this seriously the case...? (not saying it isn't of course, but must say I'm bloody surprised, to put it very mildly!)

Could you or someone post the 3%/£6000 ram file here please? I'd like to have a go myself on this and get the calculator out...

Thanks.

Cavey

Ditto i to would like this 6k ram please. And yes it will do just that,As i done it with a real machine and it emptied the hopper countless times,Got very boring refilling it.

#86 theabbey

theabbey

• Regulars
  • 353 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 11:03 AM

You do know this machine has a im ?
Watch for the eyes :bigeyes04:
Only played this a few times in wild,And 1st time playing it gave me im :bigeyes04:

#87 theabbey

theabbey

• Regulars
  • 353 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 11:18 AM

Thank you for the release ploggy, Looking very nice. Also to all these replies on forcing it, I have started a new thread with happy rams.
Leave this thread for the thankyous and such.

#88 w1ckedw1lly

w1ckedw1lly

• New Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 09:02 PM

so close lol..!

Attached Files

• Attached File  lord.jpg   128.27KB   83 downloads

#89 CrAzYbAr

CrAzYbAr

Japan bound

• Gold Supporters
  • 2640 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 09:27 PM

Not with the £304 bank im afraid lol it wont be

This is a site for EMULATION purposes of older machines. Not playing strategies.
If you are more interested in playing modern machines,
visit Jackpottyforums

(DOND is around now on this site..... How long was this sig out of date...!)

#90 RASTY

RASTY

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 01:29 AM

spending hours trying to get the 4 FRODOS to light RED. has anyone done this yet?

#91 Guest_tommy c_*

Guest_tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 April 2009 - 08:38 AM

spending hours trying to get the 4 FRODOS to light RED. has anyone done this yet?

With four of them is invinsible mode hence = jackpot and it certainaly isn't coffing any of them up.:bigeyes09:

#92 piesthecat

piesthecat

Creator'N'Stuff

• Regulars
  • 1047 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 10:17 AM

ive already had 800 quid out with 80 quid in :)

#93 RASTY

RASTY

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 02:34 PM

With four of them is invinsible mode hence = jackpot and it certainaly isn't coffing any of them up.:bigeyes09:

thanks tommy i guessed it was something big lol.

#94 jamespir

jamespir

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 888 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 02:38 PM

i got close to getting the jackpot played a red feature and got the 250

#95 rarnold

rarnold

• Regulars
  • 94 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 03:22 PM

After a further 150 in from the ram file posted on the other thread I got it!
From the feature from 2 Cash knockouts when the cash was on 100. Presumed it would give 150 then 250, but nope first knockout was 500 :p
A bus station is where a bus stops, a train station is where a train stops. On my desk I have a work station...

#96 letemspin

letemspin

• Regulars
  • 93 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 06:56 PM

[quote name='theabbey;161634][quote=letemspin']£6000 in, £190 out...? Blimey. :o

Now that's what I call taking the piss, and I'm betting these machines have '80% payout' stickers prominently displayed as well. So much then for the compensator supposedly coming to the player's rescue; I don't anyone here is stupid enough to believe that if one stopped forcing for the JP the machine would loosen up to such an extent that it would cough up around five grand in small wins, in short succession or over any timescale, emptying hopper after hopper, just to bring it back to stated%... that's just nonsense.[/quote]

Do it and then tell me i am wrong ( i wont be). [/QUOTE]

Um, well I've just put another £40 through the '£6k happy' gam file and it's given me nothing beyond £10 wins (which I've lost), let alone '£50 - £75 wins'. So basically and with all due respect, it looks like it's far from 'A FACT' that the machine will supposedly cough up five grand in net profit terms.

So, no surprises there then. :rolleyes:

Appalling 'AWP' like gameplay and a total robbing twat to boot... this makes £1k Rock Vegas look like a true classic...

#97 Guest_tommy c_*

Guest_tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 April 2009 - 07:34 PM

After a further 150 in from the ram file posted on the other thread I got it!
From the feature from 2 Cash knockouts when the cash was on 100. Presumed it would give 150 then 250, but nope first knockout was 500 :p

Wheres your screen shot for proof>?:bigeyes14:

#98 theabbey

theabbey

• Regulars
  • 353 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 03:41 AM

Um, well I've just put another £40 through the '£6k happy' gam file and it's given me nothing beyond £10 wins (which I've lost), let alone '£50 - £75 wins'. So basically and with all due respect, it looks like it's far from 'A FACT' that the machine will supposedly cough up five grand in net profit terms.

So, no surprises there then. :rolleyes:

Appalling 'AWP' like gameplay and a total robbing twat to boot... this makes £1k Rock Vegas look like a true classic...

A couple of things here, 1st is there any chance a mod can sort these club lord of rings threads out and merge them in to 1 ?
I did try myself by making a new thread,But another apperas and they still post on this one aswell.
1 thread is plenty isnt it ?
Now onto letemspin and any others who might have intrest in this.
letmespin i agree with what you saying by being tight,But do you know how to play the machine ? (i aint being funny )
I have now played 520 pound through this,I am collecting all wins roughly when you know its gona lose,I am even collecting very small wins.
Well i can asure you with taking out 1.2k The machine is off its f*****g tits.
I am so bored now its unreal,But i will carry on till its dead.
Even had the missus playing it and she was collecting £1 wins lol
This will pay its percentage no matter what you all think.
letemspin and others, COLLECT them £15,20,25 etc wins.
Then tell me otherwise after your bored of your tits playing 3k through to win 7kish lol, I am gona do it.
P.S
Mods please merge this thread with the other 2 i know of :)
I am geting an headache now,OK i will play another £200 or so :)

#99 DJDONKEY

DJDONKEY

• New Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 06:36 AM

Hmm, Crackpot's an interesting one... I'm old enough to remember these when they were in the wild. (It's very early MPU4 AFAIK, probably released around '86?)

These old 'Crests never gave triple bars off a feature or nudges; they'd just drop in off a lame hold set up out of the blue, quite literally just once or twice a year even for heavy, daily play/turnover. But in Crackpot's case, the JP (or close to it) could be gambled out off the cash ladder in open play, and the cashpot would be given fairly frequently. Whilst this might usually be only £10-20, it did very occasionally go as high as £90 before being paid (usually off a "!" rather than getting the requisite no. of red numbers).

Cavey

I used to own Potluck for nearly 10 years which was a clone of Crackpot. Best nudge win was £3.20 with a very occasional £5.60 or £10. The win series was never above £10. You had to gamble the ladder to get the jackpot or it would just "drop in"

I do remember, when it gave the cashpot, if you switch the machine off quickly it would "forget" it was due, so you could let the pot build up for laugh. The pot never went above £20 on it's own

#100 spikibvs

spikibvs

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 08:27 AM

f***in belta game!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users