232 replies to this topic

#21 £6 In Tokens

£6 In Tokens

AKA £9 In Vouchers

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 09:04 PM

You won't get that good manners for FW..... because he is an ignorant choob who wants FME his way or no way. Sorry I cannot get in to read his T&Cs so tough shite if I break them.

Haha...I've got some sources too.....Can't read the site rules at FW, as I wasn't given authorization to join (can't think of a reason why :D)

....So, for those like me, who are no allowed to view this forum, for no reason at all, I am sure that a few members will make sure that the layouts created there are uploaded to a suitable site....After all FME is Free :)

:devil:
"Stay Fit, Keep Sharp, Make Good Decisions"

#22 Guest_DAD_*

Guest_DAD_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 March 2009 - 09:06 PM

....So, for those like me, who are no allowed to view this forum, for no reason at all, I am sure that a few members will make sure that the layouts created there are uploaded to a suitable site....After all FME is Free :)

...and rightly so, but when they do they get reported to their hosts for breech of copyright.

We're dealing with a sick individual here I'm afraid. :(

#23 Geddy

Geddy

Banned

• Banned
  • 3433 posts

Donator

Posted 24 March 2009 - 09:11 PM

....So, for those like me, who are no allowed to view this forum, for no reason at all, I am sure that a few members will make sure that the layouts created there are uploaded to a suitable site....After all FME is Free

Well that will not happen because AT has reported DADs to the host for breach of Copyright for hosting the TC layout. Yeah since when did he own the f*****g copyright to Barcrest stuff. I wonder if Fruitcake's site might like to argue that with Barcrest themselves. :bigeyes05:

Sorry to say but the gloves are off...... and it is his f*****g fault again because he cannot have his own f*****g way.

I notice the thread here 'linking' to the hosted layout has even been deleted for no reason whatsoever. No rules broken. Yeah me a contributing and financially contributing member being shit on in preference to someone who has not paid a effing penny to this site. Great ain't it?

#24 exibizarep

exibizarep

• Regulars
  • 177 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 09:18 PM

Well that will not happen because AT has reported DADs to the host for breach of Copyright for hosting the TC layout. Yeah since when did he own the f*****g copyright to Barcrest stuff. I wonder if Fruitcake's site might like to argue that with Barcrest themselves. :bigeyes05:

Sorry to say but the gloves are off...... and it is his f*****g fault again because he cannot have his own f*****g way.

I notice the thread here 'linking' to the hosted layout has even been deleted for no reason whatsoever. No rules broken. Yeah me a contributing and financially contributing member being shit on in preference to someone who has not paid a effing penny to this site. Great ain't it?

Anybody care to shed a light on what is going on?

#25 £6 In Tokens

£6 In Tokens

AKA £9 In Vouchers

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 09:20 PM

...and rightly so, but when they do they get reported to their hosts for breech of copyright.

We're dealing with a sick individual here I'm afraid. :(

I know, crystal clear to me now.

Think about what is happening at Fruitworkz. The so called management is asking you not to uploaded to any other site. It is madness and spitefull.

Now can you imagine layout designers not releasing layouts to certain members....What a f*****g joke.

#26 stanmarsh14

stanmarsh14

Sado-masochist

• Gold Supporters
  • 3120 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 09:23 PM

Well, Mr Fruitworks has got more to worry about, other than fme's riff-raff getting in..... Seen some Turkish IP's sniffing about, and this is not good after what I have seen the little bastards do to IRC networks.

#27 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 09:26 PM

All I can say at this point is I don't know who locked the thread, it hasn't been deleted (as such) placed in the abyss which I agree is much the same.

To report any FME site from 'One of our own' is in my eyes the lowest of low!

I'm sure and hope you will get a reply to your questions..........

I know this reply isn't in the least bit helpful, but then I can't answer you anyway.......this is just to inform you its not ignored mate.

#28 Geddy

Geddy

Banned

• Banned
  • 3433 posts

Donator

Posted 24 March 2009 - 09:32 PM

All I can say at this point is I don't know who locked the thread, it hasn't been deleted (as such) placed in the abyss which I agree is much the same.

http://www.fruit-emu...ead.php?t=17423 <----- deleted that is the RSS feed from another site. Not dumped but totally gone and this is just LINKING to a layout.

Yeah because he is total scum that is why......... disgusting.

:bigeyes07:

#29 piesthecat

piesthecat

Creator'N'Stuff

• Regulars
  • 1047 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 09:36 PM

i got banned from this shite site today wont let me log in what a load of crap hope it doesnt succeed his site and fails miserabley .
does any 1 agree that he should shut his fruitshite down??

#30 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 09:50 PM

http://www.fruit-emu...ead.php?t=17423 <----- deleted that is the RSS feed from another site. Not dumped but totally gone and this is just LINKING to a layout.

:bigeyes07:

http://www.fruit-emu...mef-future.html

I'm sorry I was referring to this One. I can't see the One you posted either and can't explain it Geddy (and I don't believe I was lucky enough to read it either), as said though mate my reply was just a curtious One.

#31 duplu

duplu

Previous Owner

• Regulars
  • 2857 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 09:59 PM

http://www.fruit-emu...mef-future.html

I'm sorry I was referring to this One. I can't see the One you posted either and can't explain it Geddy (and I don't believe I was lucky enough to read it either), as said though mate my reply was just a curtious One.

I locked that one because it's going in circles. guitar and Geddy can continue their discussion off these forums.

I deleted the release post as when I followed the link to DADs FME it appeared the post had been edited by DAD and the attachments had been removed. Thinking about it later I realised that I probably wasn't logged into DADs FME and therefore couldn't see any attachments - I had assumed any attachments had been removed because I could see the 'edited by DAD' text and knew of Fruitworkz T&Cs.

xeepi_logo_email.png

#32 exibizarep

exibizarep

• Regulars
  • 177 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 10:10 PM

Anyone from FW care to elaborate on why only certain people can sign up? If that is the case and its a private forum, or for only friends within a certain circle, then why bother posting a link on here with site info etc?

#33 Guest_JimmyRiddle_*

Guest_JimmyRiddle_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 March 2009 - 11:02 PM

EDIT: Had a funny feeling I wouldn't get authorization, perhaps JimmyRiddle can explain?

If you knew you wouldnt get authorisation there must be a reason you know about. Thus, there really isn't that much to explain is there. Thus I won't bother :)

Sorry? did you say Barcrest? I really hate to inform you of this sir but the version of Tuppenny Cracker I dxed was made by.. Noone.

It is a bootleg and thus has no copyright. Thus, when I add lots of my intellectual property to it I have some say over what happens to it. If your argument held any water whatsoever then hey, fair enough. But it doesn't.

Which, let's face it is all besides the point isn't it? It's clear to see why you did it because of the post that went along with it.

I have no issue with my layouts being passed around anywhere ! I do however have an issue with them being used in a hate campaign against me.

The irony here of course is that none of Dad's layouts are available to guests either. But I see how you conviniently skip those facts. I clearly remember a time where I wanted to play a layout of an Empire machine he did and asked Chopley Turnip to post in on Fruit Forums. At which point he got himself all in a huff over it.

However, he did release Empire machines there (mainly because he wasn't daft enough to release them on his own site, nice of him I thought :bigeyes11: )

And thus, he has his own T&C for his layouts which I have respected over the years and never thrown back in his face.

I know, crystal clear to me now.

Think about what is happening at Fruitworkz. The so called management is asking you not to uploaded to any other site. It is madness and spitefull.

Now can you imagine layout designers not releasing layouts to certain members....What a f*****g joke.

Dad does it all the time. You do it all the time. You need to be a member here to get the layouts. You need to be a member on the mecca to get the layouts.

Do you see?

If my forum is a private forum available only to members that is entirely up to me. Who and who I do not let into that forum again, is entirely up to me, my moderators and my admins. Just like every other forum on the internet.

The fact is that everything I do on the Fruitworkz forum has not been acceptable to certain individuals in this scene (the same ones doing all the moaning) and thus, I am saving them the aggro of seeing any of it.

Certain members are not welcome there. Just like certain members are not welcome on Dad's forum, a forum I have been banned from twice.

Do you see now?

As for you? well you seem to have worked it out for yourself, but just incase you hadn't here goes.

Over the past two to three years I have watched you bad mouth me, slag me off and join in on hate filled posts made toward me on a forum I cannot and will not defend myself on. Thus, you have flaunted forums for your own personal gains. Therefore I don't see the point in letting you into the Fruitworkz forum as you don't like me. And if you don't like me why did you sign up?

As for me attention seeking? Of course I am :bigeyes11: that's why I have closed off my forums to the public and am helping people not get all annoyed and bothered by enjoying some fme my way.

Noone has ever seemed to like that who is complaining in this thread, so I've simply saved you the wasted time and energy reading it.

As for other accounts.

When I find the time to go through them all and have them cross referenced here I will activate them. I do not want to condone leeching or lurking.

As thus, I already pretty much knew who would want to sign up there and their motives for doing so. Thus, anyone who I feel should be there will be there. And anyone I feel shouldn't be there won't.

It's that old god given right syndrome again.

Stan. Thanks for the Ethreat. Was a bit worried you might have actually grown up and changed. I'm sure Duplu will take any threat to his servers pretty seriously so thanks for the heads up.

Good way to start fatherhood, throwing your weight around on a forum.

Nice one ! © Markie Industries 2001.

#34 Guest_JimmyRiddle_*

Guest_JimmyRiddle_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 March 2009 - 11:08 PM

To purposely and spitefully attack someone on a forum they cannot and will not (because of problems in the past) post to is the lowest of the low.

But hey, if you want to join a side by all means jump along with Dad and his friends.

Personally I couldn't give a shit because you will never understand how I have been made to feel.

IF the layout was posted there without yet another attack on me I would take no issue with it at all. The fact is that the intention was nothing but hate filled spite as usual.

#35 Guest_JimmyRiddle_*

Guest_JimmyRiddle_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 March 2009 - 11:10 PM

As for pies.

Let me offer you some advice. In future when you join a forum don't make your first mission asking if you can upload all of the empire layouts there.

That might help.

#36 Guest_DAD_*

Guest_DAD_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 March 2009 - 11:23 PM

Sorry? did you say Barcrest? I really hate to inform you of this sir but the version of Tuppenny Cracker I dxed was made by.. Noone.

It is a bootleg and thus has no copyright. Thus, when I add lots of my intellectual property to it I have some say over what happens to it. If your argument held any water whatsoever then hey, fair enough. But it doesn't.

Yeah right, try telling that to IGT. Just because you hacked a rom of there's doesn't mean you own the copyright. What about the artwork?

The irony here of course is that none of Dad's layouts are available to guests either. But I see how you conviniently skip those facts. I clearly remember a time where I wanted to play a layout of an Empire machine he did and asked Chopley Turnip to post in on Fruit Forums. At which point he got himself all in a huff over it.

However, he did release Empire machines there (mainly because he wasn't daft enough to release them on his own site, nice of him I thought :bigeyes11: )

And thus, he has his own T&C for his layouts which I have respected over the years and never thrown back in his face.

Empire layouts are and always have been available at DADsFME...end of. Stop trying to wrangle your way out of that one.

Dad does it all the time. You do it all the time. You need to be a member here to get the layouts. You need to be a member on the mecca to get the layouts.

Do you see?

That's the way FME works and always has.

If my forum is a private forum available only to members that is entirely up to me. Who and who I do not let into that forum again, is entirely up to me, my moderators and my admins. Just like every other forum on the internet.

The fact is that everything I do on the Fruitworkz forum has not been acceptable to certain individuals in this scene (the same ones doing all the moaning) and thus, I am saving them the aggro of seeing any of it.

Very petty. At least have the decency to accept people who want to join. If they cause problems then ban them afterwards - not before.

Certain members are not welcome there. Just like certain members are not welcome on Dad's forum, a forum I have been banned from twice.

Do you see now?

Yes you have, and for good reason but IIRC your account is very much active and has been for a couple of years. Is it my fault you can't remember who the hell you are because of all 'nick' changes? You are very welcome to use your account and post what you want.

#37 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 11:26 PM

To purposely and spitefully attack someone on a forum they cannot and will not (because of problems in the past) post to is the lowest of the low.

But hey, if you want to join a side by all means jump along with Dad and his friends.

Personally I couldn't give a shit because you will never understand how I have been made to feel.

IF the layout was posted there without yet another attack on me I would take no issue with it at all. The fact is that the intention was nothing but hate filled spite as usual.

In all of my time within FME I have never, and will never take 'sides'.........this is a/my hobby FFS!.

I made no reference to any individual did I?....I won't check as I know I didn't.., my reply was purely to allow a member know that it wasn't ignored---and I believe that has since been explained....
I did say though is....

I'm sure and hope you will get a reply to your questions..........

I know this reply isn't in the least bit helpful, but then I can't answer you anyway.......this is just to inform you its not ignored mate.

So please if I am quoted, can it be in context?

I take it then I won't be invited either then :bigeyes14:

And YES it is the lowest of low!

#38 £6 In Tokens

£6 In Tokens

AKA £9 In Vouchers

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 11:27 PM

Actually reading all that you are the spiteful one. On other fourms it is not a selection process like you have, everyone is accepted in the main.

Also you mention your "Forum".........Please do not call it a Forum. A Forum means Open discussion, just in case you didn't know, which you probably don't.

#39 Guest_JimmyRiddle_*

Guest_JimmyRiddle_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 March 2009 - 11:44 PM

Yeah right, try telling that to IGT. Just because you hacked a rom of there's doesn't mean you own the copyright. What about the artwork?

You seem to have a problem understanding this.

That version of Tuppenny cracker was a bootleg. The roms were hacked by it's original creator and thus they did not put any copyright or manufacturer stamp on the artwork meaning it belongs to noone.

Thus, when I released it I did so with the roms packed seperately and they will now be removed from my forum. In future roms will not be released on my forum. What you seem to misunderstand is that a layout is it's designers intellectual property. And when you add proprietory things to it (like say My cabinet I drew, my buttons, my backdrop, my logo, my realizm logo, my lamp coordinates and everything else I created) it does contain some of my intellectual property.

However, had it not been posted on your site in the manner it has (which you obviously condone very cowardly as usual) then I would not have taken any issue with it.

You seem to forget the many many years I put my layouts all over the internet. That is not the issue here. You being a chidish belligerent arrogant fool is.

I mean, I just love the way you use your forum as a way to let people attack me. It's great ! and you're how old again? even got grandkids. WTG, I'm sure they will work out to be very well rounded individuals hanging around someone who has the equivalent mental age and interests.

My forum on the other hand has no politics. No attacks, no drama and no hate filled posts. It could have but why would I want to do that?

That would make me as silly as you. No thanks.

Empire layouts are and always have been available at DADsFME...end of. Stop trying to wrangle your way out of that one.

No, they havent. Because I specifically remember a few years ago you being asked not to host them. After a while you did anyway. Nice one.

That's the way FME works and always has.

To who? you? Oh that's right I suppose. If we don't all agree with you and do everything the way you say you would (because you're pretty hypocritical yourself) then that's not how it works I suppose?

Very petty. At least have the decency to accept people who want to join. If they cause problems then ban them afterwards - not before.

Petty? LOL. That's pretty rich coming from you. I note the use of my surname all over your website again. Not done much have you? But no, that's OK because it fits your current agenda. This is something you sorely miss you see. The fact that you act like a childish bully. You seem to think that you do nothing wrong at all, at least you act that way.

And that's the problem here. The very fact you have been moaning about my site says it all. Ask one of your insiders how many posts I have made whining about you using your last name or how many of my members have been allowed to do the same. Actually what's happening there at the moment is quite marvellous !

There are some cracking old fruit machine related posts and everything is ticking along marvellously. I wonder why?

As for banning people? I have banned one person for continually asking if he could upload empire layouts to the site. I don't want empire layouts on the site. Simples (comparethemeerkat).

My site was not set up for that. So I banned him.

Harvey was banned because he took information from my site which I asked to remain there. Why did I do that?

so you and your pals would not post more FSK stuff about me on your site. And what happened when he did that? you and your pals posted more hate filled spite about me on your site.

The very fact you are not capable of just shutting the f*** up about me and getting on with FME says it all. And, points out to me very clearly why your site exists. Mine on the other hand will not go down the same road. Certain individuals are simply not welcome there (so there's no banning needed) and I don't want them there.

Fruitworkz site, fruitworkz decision between it's moderators and admins. Same as yours. I don't go around telling you how to run yours so don't you f*****g dare tell me how I should run mine. It just makes you look all the more arrogant (hint - I already knew that any way :bigeyes20: )

Yes you have, and for good reason but IIRC your account is very much active and has been for a couple of years. Is it my fault you can't remember who the hell you are because of all 'nick' changes? You are very welcome to use your account and post what you want.

I was banned from your site, and I quote "$500 for layouts? Sorry you are not welcome here"

Fair enough ! your site, your decision !

After that fact when you and your militia decided to unfairly attack me and slag me the f*** off using my real name I decided to do something about it. I don't like cowards you see.

As for my nick changes? seeing as a good 50% of your staff have done the same thing, and one of your regular posting members was banned and has returned with a different name (and has tried signing up at my forum at least twice using alter names) then I don't think you are in a position to comment. If you have decided to use the same nick for many years? Fine ! that is entirely up to you.

If I was you I would stop judging people and stop poking your nose into other people's business.

The fact is it doesn't concern you and tbh you seem to have more than enough to be getting on with without whining about me all the f*****g time.

#40 Guest_JimmyRiddle_*

Guest_JimmyRiddle_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 March 2009 - 11:44 PM

Actually reading all that you are the spiteful one. On other fourms it is not a selection process like you have, everyone is accepted in the main.

Also you mention your "Forum".........Please do not call it a Forum. A Forum means Open discussion, just in case you didn't know, which you probably don't.

Whatever you say. I really couldn't care less tbh.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users