fruitworkz

• Please log in to reply
232 replies to this topic

#221 letemspin

letemspin

• Regulars
  • 93 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 08:41 PM

TBH and I am here, I could not give a shit about what you have and have not coded. I therefore by assumption do not give a shit if I have pissed you off. Sorry DT I am just not a big fan. You are far too far down my list of people I like to give a shit about. You are worse than Andy in my books and that is saying something.

That'll be me off the fence then; not that I in any way concur with whatever else has been said by yourself Trouty, far from it, but this really is beyond the pale.

Way to lose the floor, or what. Bang out of order and no mistake. :mad:

Cavey

#222 Geddy

Geddy

Banned

• Banned
  • 3433 posts

Donator

Posted 30 March 2009 - 08:52 PM

The reason I don't give a shit is Andy has an 'excuse' for his irrational posts and attention seeking ways. DT is supposed to be clever but is so in league with Andy that it has obviously clouded his judgement - sorry got very little time for that type of behaviour. It's like Andy mark II posting.

#223 dangerousdave

dangerousdave

• Regulars
  • 127 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 08:53 PM

I think what Andy is referring to Trouty is that on a thread at Fruit Forums you thanked "DAVE from CROWN LEISURE" for the roms, just so happened that I am Dave from Crown Leisure. I asked a mod to remove it straight away as I did not supply you with the roms.

If that is the evidence you are looking for then there it is.

#224 Guest_JimmyRiddle_*

Guest_JimmyRiddle_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 March 2009 - 09:04 PM

The reason I don't give a shit is Andy has an 'excuse' for his irrational posts and attention seeking ways. DT is supposed to be clever but is so in league with Andy that it has obviously clouded his judgement - sorry got very little time for that type of behaviour. It's like Andy mark II posting.

Hang on a minute. Irrational posts? Christ, you are the king of that.

As for my attention seeking ways? you obviously seem to have completely missed the part where I said that my site was private.

Yup. so that means I am not looking for attention. Far from it.

You on the other hand? well I see you have taken another one of my layouts and posted about it on Dads. So who is the attention seeker?

Yup, that'd be correct, Trouty living off the backs of other people's hard work in fme shocker.

But then it isn't really a shocker at all is it? f*** me you've been doing it for years.

As for that type of behaviour? hah ! how dare you talk to people about their behaviour you belligerent fool.

So now you are trying to blame a spiteful and nasty post aimed at DT on me?

f*** me you have sunk to an all time new low.

Congratulations

/slow clap.

#225 Guest_JimmyRiddle_*

Guest_JimmyRiddle_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 March 2009 - 09:05 PM

I think what Andy is referring to Trouty is that on a thread at Fruit Forums you thanked "DAVE from CROWN LEISURE" for the roms, just so happened that I am Dave from Crown Leisure. I asked a mod to remove it straight away as I did not supply you with the roms.

Which as we know was done as a part of another of his famous temper tantrums.

#226 DialTone

DialTone

• New Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 09:29 PM

Hmm - Maybe I have behaved irrationally of late, maybe not? I'll concede that I have done in the past - see, I'm big enough to admit I've made mistakes!

I'm not "in league" with Andy as you put it, although it's no secret that he is a (personal) friend of mine whom I speak to regularly both online and afk. I'm simply perplexed that this ongoing, relentless crusade of yours appears to be something of a demonstration in perpetual motion that has been allowed to run unchecked for so long, and choose to exercise my rights to post to air my opinions.

I put it to you that because I'm effectively reiterating many of the points made by Andy, that you feel either threatened or irritated into treating me with the disdain you've shown him. Your choice, of course, but suffice to say that despite being bemused (and even amused) by the irony in many of your replies, I'm thick-skinned enough and have equal contempt for you to care much for your opinions of me!

Still, no doubt I'll get another response based upon semantic evasion or selective ignorance as ever, or if I'm really lucky plain 'ole insults. Suit yourself!

DT

#227 Geddy

Geddy

Banned

• Banned
  • 3433 posts

Donator

Posted 31 March 2009 - 03:45 PM

Yeah and as I explained to you I believe I do know a DAVE from Crown leisure and I was thanking him. It was pure coincidence that there was another DAVE.

#228 Geddy

Geddy

Banned

• Banned
  • 3433 posts

Donator

Posted 31 March 2009 - 03:59 PM

I'm not "in league" with Andy as you put it, although it's no secret that he is a (personal) friend of mine whom I speak to regularly both online and afk.

I'm sorry but from where I am sitting it is one thing to 'agree' on certain things but to basically 'take turns' in having pops etc or posting very similar posts/reasons/arguments all without reasonable proof is somewhat disturbing. One of you is pulling the other ones strings for sure. It is like when Andy goes into IRC, he cannot do so without having you on his shirt strings in case uncle Cheese pops up with some more hard Epoch technical questions that he needs your help on.

I'm simply perplexed that this ongoing, relentless crusade of yours appears to be something of a demonstration in perpetual motion that has been allowed to run unchecked for so long, and choose to exercise my rights to post to air my opinions.

I am simply perplexed that Andy's actions over the years have been allowed to run unchecked (any other scene he would have been told to f*** off and never come back..... in fact one or two I believe he has been.) So why does FME put up with it?

Or can you not see that very simple fact?

I put it to you that because I'm effectively reiterating many of the points made by Andy, that you feel either threatened or irritated into treating me with the disdain you've shown him. Your choice, of course, but suffice to say that despite being bemused (and even amused) by the irony in many of your replies, I'm thick-skinned enough and have equal contempt for you to care much for your opinions of me!

Well since I am in a professional position to accurately comment on such things I am bemused as you put it that you cannot see past Andy's lies etc. You have even admitted yourself he does that. I am bemused as you put it that if you are so intelligent and articulate that you even offer this person the time of day. Like I said Andy has many excues for his behaviour you appear not to. That is why I made the comments last night. I am not threatend or irritated I am basically surprised and bewildered.

Still, no doubt I'll get another response based upon semantic evasion or selective ignorance as ever, or if I'm really lucky plain 'ole insults. Suit yourself!

Getting your excuse in first then?

#229 Geddy

Geddy

Banned

• Banned
  • 3433 posts

Donator

Posted 31 March 2009 - 04:10 PM

Hang on a minute. Irrational posts? Christ, you are the king of that.

I believe that is point 13.

As for my attention seeking ways? you obviously seem to have completely missed the part where I said that my site was private.

Yup. so that means I am not looking for attention. Far from it.

So let me guess you do not have loads of WIPs from yourself showing step by step bollocks of how to make a DX? Peppered within these posts are replies of 'great' 'looking forward to this one' etc etc?

You on the other hand? well I see you have taken another one of my layouts and posted about it on Dads. So who is the attention seeker?

Thought you never visited DADs...... shit we best put a read only to members up there..... seems the norm nowadays.

I posted the layout at DADs so people on the forum I am admin who are being discriminated against can download it if they wish. No other reason.

As for that type of behaviour? hah ! how dare you talk to people about their behaviour you belligerent fool.

Erm because I am professionally qualified to do so perhaps? What are you professionally qualified to speak about?

So now you are trying to blame a spiteful and nasty post aimed at DT on me?

Don't think so you could always try engaging your brain before you spout off of course.

#230 MrsDT

MrsDT

junior nutter lol.

• New Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 07:48 PM

hello dangrousdave hows things going.
world of happieness and joy...........................were?

#231 dangerousdave

dangerousdave

• Regulars
  • 127 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 09:07 PM

hello dangrousdave hows things going.

Very well thanks, although I'm upset there is no lol at the end. lol

Hows U?

#232 MrsDT

MrsDT

junior nutter lol.

• New Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 07:29 AM

Very well thanks, although I'm upset there is no lol at the end. lol

Hows U?

I am good thanks. I am sorry for the no lol heres an extra lol for you lol
world of happieness and joy...........................were?

#233 jamesb99_1999

jamesb99_1999

Designed Layabout

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2176 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 10:06 PM

I thought I knew exactly what was going on - but now I'm confused even more... was it mr plum in the dining room with the candlestick???
J<br /><br /><br /><br />A man

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users