MFME 9.4 **W.I.P** MFME 9.4 & 10.1 South Park Classic

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 Matty.N

Matty.N

• Regulars
  • 3111 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 12:10 AM

Would it be incredibly mean of me to say that 'convering a graphic layout to a classic layout (a backward step) should take about 2 hours'?

Seriously, I think it's nice you are trying something new, but it's not difficult. It's been ages since I did it, but surely all you do is Right Click on the mouse of hundred or so times, change Graphic Lamps to just plain Lamps, type in a little bit and jobs a good'un?

So... cheers for making the effort, but what you are attempting is 'layout by numbers', infact it's even easier than that.

No it isn't

but you haven't met my dad

i cant have 15 mins peace without him calling me down to do something :|

& i would of had it done tonight but i've been stuck typing his invoices up

then i had a little play with another layout im working on

i've got a little bit of time now but im tired so going slower than usual

and it is simple, im just trying to make it fit aswell my screen aswell :p

#22 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 12:14 AM

No it isn't

but you haven't met my dad

i cant have 15 mins peace without him calling me down to do something :|

& i would of had it done tonight but i've been stuck typing his invoices up

then i had a little play with another layout im working on

i've got a little bit of time now but im tired so going slower than usual

and it is simple, im just trying to make it fit aswell my screen aswell :p

Hey, no worries,

I'm just having a crap night. Thanks for taking it in the manner intended and not an attack or anything :)

Don't make the same mistake I used to of not finishing one layout for the sake of working on other things. I barely ever 'finish' anything I start.

Since you've apparently only just started on this project, and other people seem interested to see the results, I'd say get this 100% out of the way before doing anything else. You'll get some feedback which might help you with future layouts, and will hopefully gain some confidence and experience on the way :)

#23 Matty.N

Matty.N

• Regulars
  • 3111 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 12:22 AM

Hey, no worries,

I'm just having a crap night. Thanks for taking it in the manner intended and not an attack or anything :)

Don't make the same mistake I used to of not finishing one layout for the sake of working on other things. I barely ever 'finish' anything I start.

Since you've apparently only just started on this project, and other people seem interested to see the results, I'd say get this 100% out of the way before doing anything else. You'll get some feedback which might help you with future layouts, and will hopefully gain some confidence and experience on the way :)

Dont you worry lol
Im not in the mood to argue anyways :p

My nights gone down the sh*tter aswell =/

arranged me a job interview for tomoz got an email off them saying the vacancy has been filled, despite me ringing them this afternoon and checking it was still available -.-

(im not at home during day as im working at/with my dad so thats why i cant get it done during the day =/)

anyways back to fme

ive started this other layout while i remembered and i just wanted to get it to a reasonable level so i can comeback after ive finished south park & pickup where i left off

and this south park is wanted, ploggys had nearly 400 downloads on his version, & thats in just over a day, i aint seen a release do that well while ive been here

i'll get it done though, as ive said, i'll have it done by wednesday at the latest,

Edit: how rude of me

whats made your night bad then?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users