• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#41 alexmortimer

alexmortimer

Gold Supporter

• New Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 02:12 PM

I have had a few glitches myself, however this is why they have beta testing, to wrinkle out the small probs and iron them out, i found that it was better site than i expected but i am hoping for greater things to come with the site and i think the graphics are really good, i see that there is a few glitches like number run adding one number even though it is on a 3 etc.

Also, i recieved an email stating i won a cheque for £250 for the competition from Union Jackpots

So i am even more pleased!

Alex Mortimer

#42 Daryl

Daryl

Forget it... I do!

• Inactive Users
  • 2671 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 06:16 PM

It is uncannily similar to the Player's Heaven Psycho Cash Beast they released online, before removing it because it wasn't playing properly. The gameplay, features etc are just the same, as is the scrolling of the machine from the reels to the feature board.

As mentioned on another forum (FF to be precise) Barcrest might want to look into it as it seems identical to Player's Heaven (Barcrest's players site) simulator of PCB.
All The Best

Daryl

My blogsite is here: click the icon --->   :computer:

My name is Daryl, I was born in 1965 and have been into FME since 2002!

On 23 June 2011, I was diagnosed with Alzheimers Disease  In November 2012, I was diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease and Parkinsonian Syndrome too.

I can be found at:

My new blog-site...

...or at Facebook here: --> https://www.facebook.com/daryl.lees

=======================================================

Visit my website on the icon above for my WebBlog, or pop over and see me on the social media at  ---> Daryl on... Facebook.png

speed

#43 duplu

duplu

Previous Owner

• Regulars
  • 2857 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 06:34 PM

I have had a few glitches myself, however this is why they have beta testing, to wrinkle out the small probs and iron them out, i found that it was better site than i expected but i am hoping for greater things to come with the site and i think the graphics are really good, i see that there is a few glitches like number run adding one number even though it is on a 3 etc.

Also, i recieved an email stating i won a cheque for £250 for the competition from Union Jackpots

So i am even more pleased!

Alex Mortimer

Congratulations on your win!

xeepi_logo_email.png

#44 yorkie07808

yorkie07808

ReMember

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 364 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 07:49 PM

The only gripe i have is that when ever you want to play on the machine you have to put your e-mail address on there should be an option to keep you logged in or to at least remember who you are apart from that a very playable machine.
Hello, mother. I come bearing a gift. I'll give you a hint. It's in my diaper and it's not a toaster.

Think your big enough to take on a bar of chocolate. http://yorkie7808.mybrute.com :biglaugh:

#45 Andy2003

Andy2003

Fruity Veteran-ish

• Regulars
  • 249 posts

Donator

Posted 04 March 2009 - 09:11 PM

Mine keeps on freezing at loading module#2 [100%] which i see is happening to a few people? is anyone running this software with 1024 res? I'm trying to rule out certain things? Also i'm running Damn Vista 32bit pile of s**t.

#46 Daryl

Daryl

Forget it... I do!

• Inactive Users
  • 2671 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 10:24 PM

Mine keeps on freezing at loading module#2 [100%] which i see is happening to a few people? is anyone running this software with 1024 res? I'm trying to rule out certain things? Also i'm running Damn Vista 32bit pile of s**t.

I'm running the beta on Windows Vista (Home Premium) 32-bit.

1280x1024 Resolution.

Running OK on mine.
All The Best

Daryl

My blogsite is here: click the icon --->   :computer:

My name is Daryl, I was born in 1965 and have been into FME since 2002!

On 23 June 2011, I was diagnosed with Alzheimers Disease  In November 2012, I was diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease and Parkinsonian Syndrome too.

I can be found at:

My new blog-site...

...or at Facebook here: --> https://www.facebook.com/daryl.lees

Visit my website on the icon above for my WebBlog, or pop over and see me on the social media at  ---> Daryl on... Facebook.png

speed

#47 duplu

duplu

Previous Owner

• Regulars
  • 2857 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 09:35 PM

An update from Union Jackpots

We've listened to everything you guys have said and incorporated most of your comments. We'll keep going until it's the best out there. Live now at the uj site. The following has been done:

• Same number hi/lo problem fixed
  • Avoid 'Countdown' if player has 0 nudges
  • Nearest win bug fixed
  • Nearest win hint incorporated (to overcome the lack of visibility of the other reels)
  • £0 win on prize belt fixed
  • Let 'em Spin incorporated
  • Hold After Nudge frequency increased
  • Added Extra doesn't now block feature board
  • Added Extra now times out
  • Prize Belt now times out
  • Money Multiplier now times out
  • Extra Level knockout lamp now goes out when used in Zones.

We may also slow down a couple of skill features, like Taxi. Possibly. Can't make it too easy!

xeepi_logo_email.png

#48 exibizarep

exibizarep

• Regulars
  • 177 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 09:54 PM

Fantastic to see they have listened to us!

#49 dtrmad2004

dtrmad2004

Total

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1485 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 10:01 PM

I really hope they implement a way to configure the keys and speed adjustment.
<a class='bbc_url' href='<a class='bbc_url' href='http://profile.mygam...trmad2004'></a>Posted Image</a><br /><br />Don't gamble with the Recession!

#50 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 10:41 PM

An update from Union Jackpots

Cheers for that.

I actually fired this up last night, before this was posted, and noticed that there was now a £15 + Repeat position on the top zone, so it was obvious something had been tweaked.

It wasn't until I read this reply that I realised how much had been tweaked. Keep up the good work!

#51 renoufchr

renoufchr

Arcade Mod

• Regulars
  • 396 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 12:48 AM

shame its so bloody hard to take the JP from it

EDIT
spoke to soon got it straight after lol

problem
superhold when you have a win on the same line superhold automatically stops and collects it without you holding the correct reels for it

problem maybe
get a win on the reels say £1 comes in hi-lo seems to start on the number 9 or 3 100% of the time

next problem well not exactly a problem BUT

when you win the £15 of the top zone theres no Jackpot Celebration thing we get on machines where things flash reels spina nd what not (not essential but its allways nice to see it do it)

Edited by renoufchr, 12 March 2009 - 12:54 AM.

#52 jamesy4

jamesy4

• Regulars
  • 620 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 10:56 AM

Has anyone else found out a problem because i have on this :)

When i went on 'Mystery' it said go higher or lower, and it was on a number '5' so i went higher and it went back to number '5' and said it was lower :S but i don't get it, so i have sent feedback on this error :) hope it gets fixed as i have never seen this happen before.

TqxKl7c.png

:) Fruit-Emu The Number 1 Download Site For Fruit Machines!! :)

#53 Toddyuk

Toddyuk

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1279 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 11:02 AM

Has anyone else found out a problem because i have on this :)

When i went on 'Mystery' it said go higher or lower, and it was on a number '5' so i went higher and it went back to number '5' and said it was lower :S but i don't get it, so i have sent feedback on this error :) hope it gets fixed as i have never seen this happen before.

http://www.fruit-emu...html#post158156

Originally Posted by Union Jackpots
We've listened to everything you guys have said and incorporated most of your comments. We'll keep going until it's the best out there. Live now at the uj site. The following has been done:

* Same number hi/lo problem fixed
* Avoid 'Countdown' if player has 0 nudges
* Nearest win bug fixed
* Nearest win hint incorporated (to overcome the lack of visibility of the other reels)
* £0 win on prize belt fixed
* Let 'em Spin incorporated
* Hold After Nudge frequency increased
* Added Extra doesn't now block feature board
* Added Extra now times out
* Prize Belt now times out
* Money Multiplier now times out
* Extra Level knockout lamp now goes out when used in Zones.

We may also slow down a couple of skill features, like Taxi. Possibly. Can't make it too easy!
Posted Image

#54 l3ullets

l3ullets

• New Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 11:25 AM

Still getting same number on Hi/Lo and Jackpot symbols do not aligned on stop and step ( middle reel needs to be swapped with pound sign below it ).

#55 alansthedaddy

alansthedaddy

Former tooler/player........

• Regulars
  • 71 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 03:29 PM

Don't think the jackpots meant 2 b inline for stop and step m8. if it did then the rest of the wins won't.

Don't know if its a problem but.............
................You can still get the jp off stop and step if you think about it. ;)
Posted Image

#56 jamespir

jamespir

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 888 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 05:08 PM

it was ok but crashed several times

#57 duplu

duplu

Previous Owner

• Regulars
  • 2857 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 06:04 PM

shame its so bloody hard to take the JP from it

You must have played it after me. I got the £15 + repeat top feature twice in two games. Didn't repeat however on either game.

xeepi_logo_email.png

#58 impersonator

impersonator

• New Members
  • 149 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 12:27 PM

Hi all,

Has any1 esle got this msg when loading up the Union Jackpots client?

Sorry, the Union Jackpots Game Client Beta has expired....

I haven't had a reply from the UJ team when I sent them a comment regarding this...

#59 yorkie07808

yorkie07808

ReMember

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 364 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 04:30 AM

Hi all,

Has any1 esle got this msg when loading up the Union Jackpots client?

Sorry, the Union Jackpots Game Client Beta has expired....

I haven't had a reply from the UJ team when I sent them a comment regarding this...

oh good I thought I was the only one getting this message.
Hello, mother. I come bearing a gift. I'll give you a hint. It's in my diaper and it's not a toaster.

Think your big enough to take on a bar of chocolate. http://yorkie7808.mybrute.com :biglaugh:

#60 dtrmad2004

dtrmad2004

Total

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1485 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 10:19 AM

Set your Pc's date back a month ;)

Edit: I also had to reregister as it didnt recognise my email address :S
<a class='bbc_url' href='<a class='bbc_url' href='http://profile.mygam...trmad2004'></a>Posted Image</a><br /><br />Don't gamble with the Recession!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users