• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#1 duplu

duplu

Previous Owner

• Regulars
  • 2857 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 07:03 PM

Just to let you guys know that the Union Jackpots beta is now live if you want to pop across by clicking their banner above. The first machine for beta testing is £15 Jackpot Mad Money Monster a sort of Psycho Cash Beat type machine.

You need to download a small security exe file to your PC to start and then login with the e-mail address you signed up for beta testing with. There is also a link to post any feedback comments you might have.

Can we keep this thread on topic please with any comments about the beta testing.

xeepi_logo_email.png

#2 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 March 2009 - 07:07 PM

Just to let you guys know that the Union Jackpots beta is now live if you want to pop across by clicking their banner above. The first machine for beta testing is £15 Jackpot Mad Money Monster a sort of Psycho Cash Beat type machine.

You need to download a small security exe file to your PC to start and then login with the e-mail address you signed up for beta testing with. There is also a link to post any feedback comments you might have.

Can we keep this thread on topic please with any comments about the beta testing.

can u post the link in the thread please duplu as i have that no adds on and forgot how to turn it off. many thanks :)

#3 Guest_tommy c_*

Guest_tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 March 2009 - 07:08 PM

Thanks for the update duplu gonna have a look now:)

#4 duplu

duplu

Previous Owner

• Regulars
  • 2857 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 07:10 PM

Union Jackpots | The world's most feature rich fruit machine site

xeepi_logo_email.png

#5 alansthedaddy

alansthedaddy

Former tooler/player........

• Regulars
  • 71 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 07:15 PM

looks good. jackpot after £1.25p. lol
Posted Image

#6 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 March 2009 - 07:15 PM

Union Jackpots | The world's most feature rich fruit machine site

Thanks duplu

#7 impersonator

impersonator

• New Members
  • 149 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 07:16 PM

I have been playing this for the last 10 min's so far so good.

Well worth the wait guy's

Well done to Peter and the team

#8 Guest_tommy c_*

Guest_tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 March 2009 - 07:27 PM

wern't bad for first tenner now just keeps saying this:bigeyes10:

#9 Matty.N

Matty.N

• Regulars
  • 3111 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 07:34 PM

Least you can play

mine just stops doing anything at loading module 2 100%

#10 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 07:34 PM

I've got to admit, I'm impressed.

From a visual point of view, and compared to a pub/arcade hi-tech AWP machine, it's VERY close.

I've spotted a couple of potential issues so far, but nothing too serious.

#11 impersonator

impersonator

• New Members
  • 149 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 07:42 PM

I got the following error after a £9 win from a Money Multiplier

I have past on the error code to UJ to look into.

Attached Files

#12 jaybee

jaybee

Sun BURNT, Ouch!

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 262 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 07:55 PM

I can't even log in!

No message or nothing :(

On windows xp if anyone can help
Player three it's YOU!

#13 Guest_tommy c_*

Guest_tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 March 2009 - 08:08 PM

Back in buisness now running perfect the game and graphics are top notch.:bigeyes16:

#14 exibizarep

exibizarep

• Regulars
  • 177 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 08:33 PM

The graphics are top notch however;

The three reels are the only thing I would say is traditional about the machine.

1. No let em spin/holds after nudges

2. Number counter held 4 times on an 8 without giving a number for a feature entry.

3. Literally impossible to get up to feature from bonus. All the bonuses that offer numbers generally add up to 8.

4. Straight to lose on first spin.

5. One board cost £27!

6. No free spin after hitting ?. Got extra life, 2 spins straight to ? (Game over), then spins straight to ? again for a lose.

7. ? gave higher or lower. The number I had was 6. Pressed lower, landed on 6 again said lose. Same thing happened with a 5.

I appreciate its new and am willing to wait. However there will not be much of a chance of me playing on this for real money.

#15 Balar

Balar

• New Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 08:33 PM

Do you want issues/discoveries put here or directed elsewhere?

#16 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 08:42 PM

3. Literally impossible to get up to feature from bonus. All the bonuses that offer numbers generally add up to 8.

I've had several instances where Added Extra has given 5, 6, and 7 (THREE AND FOUR) but yet to get an 8.

4. Straight to lose on first spin.

I've yet to have this either, which is a breath of fresh air for an online hi-tech, although the proof of the pudding will be in the real money game.

5. One board cost £27!

I've played about £50 through, and have had at least 15 boards, although admittedly I've been knocking features back to get the JP. Even after a JP it's been giving the board back roughly £3 later. Obvious block around the 3rd > 4th level jump but that's to be expected, and mirrors similar physical machines pretty well.

6. No free spin after hitting ?. Got extra life, 2 spins straight to ? (Game over), then spins straight to ? again for a lose.

A Free Spin is no longer guaranteed on any UK AWP, and good examples are the 'inner, middle, outer' type machines by Global, QPS, AC-Games, e.t.c. The amount of times I've seen someone lose extra life, only to spin straight to ? or GAME OVER is unreal.

7. ? gave higher or lower. The number I had was 6. Pressed lower, landed on 6 again said lose. Same thing happened with a 5.

I've reported this to them using their feedback form provided, and had a quick and professional reply stating " This indeed is a bug and not a design feature and we would hope to have this issue resolved in the morning."

I appreciate its new and am willing to wait. However there will not be much of a chance of me playing on this for real money.

What do people find hard about the concept of BETA TESTING?

:confused:

#17 duplu

duplu

Previous Owner

• Regulars
  • 2857 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 08:43 PM

Do you want issues/discoveries put here or directed elsewhere?

You can post them here and also fill them in on the feedback form on the Union Jackpots site.

xeepi_logo_email.png

#18 duplu

duplu

Previous Owner

• Regulars
  • 2857 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 08:45 PM

1. No let em spin/holds after nudges

2. Number counter held 4 times on an 8 without giving a number for a feature entry.

Possibly design features based on new gaming laws and random machines? Only UJ can tell us this I expect.

xeepi_logo_email.png

#19 exibizarep

exibizarep

• Regulars
  • 177 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 08:47 PM

Dont find anything hard with the concept of BETA testing. Just my experiences.

#20 Balar

Balar

• New Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 08:53 PM

You can post them here and also fill them in on the feedback form on the Union Jackpots site.

First points:

1 - Presently added extra doesn't stop if you just leave it going - left my session running for about 5 minutes before manually hitting start. Would expect this to default time out if no button pressed.

2 - The use of the numeric keys to play the game seems to struggle after you've moved away and back to the window - you have to 'click' start and then for the next goes the keys are live again - although you'd already changed window focus back to the game and mouse was over it.

3 - Could be worth when landing on super hold (or other element that needs you to see reels) that temporarly the MMM logo is over shaddowed by the current reel view so you can get an idea of if it's worth taking (such as Super Hold etc) - ok i know you can scroll back and up but in terms of getting in the way of play this requirement might stop people coming back - or can you use up/down arrows to scroll??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users