24 replies to this topic

#21 richy76

richy76

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 01:19 AM

Marked cards that i can remember.
2 had a blank square in the middle, jack had half circle cut out of right side, queen had a black dash top right corner, king had upside down L shape top right corner, there are 2 more cant remember.

#22 chav666

chav666

• New Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 07:55 AM

The cards weren't marked on the RED HOT REPEAT they were only marked on the normal hi lo..

When this game first come out it, the jackpot was always repeating across the screen..

There was some great methods to all the bwb video slots.. They are truly fun to play..

If you ever liked the red hot poker has any one ever played/or seen Jiggary Pokery?

It was a machine with real cards built into it.. amazing play for a poker machine..

Played jiggery pokery loads - it was a mazooma machine and had an awesome streak in it - over a ton in the £15jp days. It was very playable even between streaks though - usually around £30 - £40 for a JP repeat. Loads of hidden tricks, hold down cancel, skillstops and marked cards. I would love one of those machines...

As for the BWB range - there must have been multiple chips out there. I had a monte which I could gaurantee a red feature every time - but it would give nothing 3 out of 4 times! (If you dabbed the gamble button the feature would rotate by one place each time. You needed a slightly longer press to take it round the losing spot. Itwas a fine art - but it DID work 100% of the time.) Anyone else use this method??

#23 saynowt

saynowt

Advanced Member

• Regulars
  • 473 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 10:56 AM

reading these post it seems as if lots of people enjoyed playing them..its really sad they arnt in arcades anymore...i would buy one tomorrow if i had the room..

#24 straekseims

straekseims

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 302 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 01:05 PM

i lost out on this by £2 my max bid was 60 and it sold for 62 sob sob

#25 kdot2k12

kdot2k12

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 02:07 PM

Hi, does anyone know of selling monte carlo, reno reels or miami dice? classic machines and id love to own one, thanks email kdot2k12@hotmail.co.uk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users