monte carlo or bust video fruit ebay

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 shaun2097

shaun2097

• Regulars
  • 993 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 06:42 PM

MONTE CARLO VIDEO FRUIT MACHINE on eBay, also Fruit Machines, Fruit Machines, Coin-Operated, Video Games (end time 08-Feb-09 14:47:03 GMT)

maybe we will see this emulated one day and "reno reels"
Former Fruit Machine Engineer.<br /><br /> 1988-2004.

#2 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 February 2009 - 07:31 PM

MONTE CARLO VIDEO FRUIT MACHINE on eBay, also Fruit Machines, Fruit Machines, Coin-Operated, Video Games (end time 08-Feb-09 14:47:03 GMT)

maybe we will see this emulated one day and "reno reels"

would like to see this machine done, use to love trying to get red features. Talking of old machine why wont blues boys run?

#3 Guest_damoc_*

Guest_damoc_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 February 2009 - 07:40 PM

I enjoyed playing this on £10 Jackpot.

A couple of things that I remeber were the super feature was always £10 or £15 & the blue 7s that were supposed to be 50/50 repeat only repeated once in a blue moon:oh:!

It would be nice for it to be emulated:) but I don't think it will be for a long time:(!

#4 Andy2003

Andy2003

Fruity Veteran-ish

• Regulars
  • 249 posts

Donator

Posted 05 February 2009 - 08:26 PM

I Used to play it when it was 4 pound cash and 8 pound tokens... I must of played it when it was a 6 pound jackpot 2...

It is one of the best video one's ever done.. BIG 40 POKER was quite good 2, When they streaked they went mad..

Ive looked into this being emulated, the roms are about (which i have) but there for mame or whatever it's called now but it still doesn't work. something to do with the security on the tech being unbreakable or something (don't quote me as i really don't have a clue what im talking about LOL)

I'd love to buy that machine but as i live in Eastbourne (South East) it's a bit to far away.. I'm keeping my eye out for one closer though..

Fingers crossed for an emulation in future..

#5 hurricane

hurricane

• Regulars
  • 734 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 08:45 PM

There used to be one in the arcade i go to ages ago, and i think what happend was the engineer tried to fill the hopper up and he completely blew the machine to the point that it wouldn't work and thats why we had to get rid of it.:bigeyes01:
On a side note how can you keep such old skool video machines in such good workin order, i bet its quite tricky.

#6 jamesb99_1999

jamesb99_1999

Designed Layabout

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2176 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 09:29 PM

I sold one for £43 about 4 years ago - regretted it straight away and ever since - classic machines.
J<br /><br /><br /><br />A man

#7 Guitar

Guitar

Project Amber Developer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2989 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 09:31 PM

Talking of old machine why wont blues boys run?

I'm working on it...

Theres a Blues Boys in my front room right now. :D

Project Amber 2 - Coming Soon

#8 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 February 2009 - 09:46 PM

This is the beast, and guitar I hope u get it running m8 I really do. GL

Attached Files

#9 richy76

richy76

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 10:29 PM

I owned red hot poker for years in my house great machine.
monte carlo great as well.

#10 saynowt

saynowt

Advanced Member

• Regulars
  • 473 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 09:04 AM

one of the most entertaining and greedy machines ive ever played never got a repeat on hi/lo yet lol even had a two and went higher got another two ffs what a con lol but overall i loved it

#11 richy76

richy76

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 09:11 AM

tha cards are fixed on them.

#12 saynowt

saynowt

Advanced Member

• Regulars
  • 473 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 09:21 AM

hmmmm i never knew that :bigeyes14:

#13 Guest_damoc_*

Guest_damoc_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 February 2009 - 01:47 PM

one of the most entertaining and greedy machines ive ever played never got a repeat on hi/lo yet lol even had a two and went higher got another two ffs what a con lol but overall i loved it

I think I only ever had one repeat on the blue 7s £10 version. What annoyed me was that it said it was a 50/50 repeat chance!

#14 Guest_damoc_*

Guest_damoc_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 February 2009 - 01:49 PM

tha cards are fixed on them.

I remember that some of the cards were marked, the trouble was I kept forgetting which were which!!

#15 yorkie07808

yorkie07808

ReMember

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 364 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 01:54 PM

would it be possible to emulate this on something like MAME.
Hello, mother. I come bearing a gift. I'll give you a hint. It's in my diaper and it's not a toaster.

Think your big enough to take on a bar of chocolate. http://yorkie7808.mybrute.com :biglaugh:

#16 saynowt

saynowt

Advanced Member

• Regulars
  • 473 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 09:14 PM

there were marks on some of them but never seen marks on jackpot repeat though lol.. ps i couldnt remember which way to go either.pmsl

#17 Andy2003

Andy2003

Fruity Veteran-ish

• Regulars
  • 249 posts

Donator

Posted 06 February 2009 - 10:17 PM

The cards weren't marked on the RED HOT REPEAT they were only marked on the normal hi lo..

When this game first come out it, the jackpot was always repeating across the screen..

There was some great methods to all the bwb video slots.. They are truly fun to play..

If you ever liked the red hot poker has any one ever played/or seen Jiggary Pokery?

It was a machine with real cards built into it.. amazing play for a poker machine..

#18 Deano

Deano

BANNED FOR LIFE

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1417 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 11:00 PM

there were marks on some of them but never seen marks on jackpot repeat though lol.. ps i couldnt remember which way to go either.pmsl

I were a wizard on this machine.Found that it could be manipulated from the start and made a lot of cash(and tokens) doing it.Took quite a while for a rechip as well.Wish I could turn the clock back and do it all again.:bigeyes04:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#19 angel213

angel213

• New Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 12:30 AM

i seem to remember the marks were top right was a king, right was a four, bottom right was a three and bottom was a 2. been a long time though i might be wrong.

#20 fuzion

fuzion

Part of the furniture

• Regulars
  • 1726 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 01:00 AM

I played these extensively. All these BWB's where way ahead of their time. Even without the tricks these where an absolute joy to play, quite possibly the best fruit machines ever made in my opinion - extremely playable machines. I used to own an £8 version with an early release 'A' rom :)

These machines are becoming more and more scarce and I deeply regret getting rid of mine - such a classic machine.

Would love to see these in mame sometime in the future for sure.

J

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users