Very Offensive pictures, Descretion advisable

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#21 curlywill

curlywill

• Regulars
  • 1220 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 05:58 PM

political correctness has gone well to far, it is getting to the stage where anything we say wont be politically correct.

#22 mazooma

mazooma

I'm not dead yet

• Regulars
  • 915 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 06:05 PM

i didnt want this topic to go this way, we are not discussing racial jokes, we are discussing what we find socially correct.

What about the BBC's radio station 1xtra? The BBC's BLACK music station, or the MOBO (music of black origin) awards.

Surely this is racism?
Where you came from, is gone.
Where you thought you were going, was never there.
And where you're at right now, aint no good, unless you can get away from it.

#23 £6 In Tokens

£6 In Tokens

AKA £9 In Vouchers

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 06:15 PM

Golliwogs wre not taken off jam jars because of racism it's because black people were peeling them off and trying to use them as bus passes lol

ROTF....It may be rasist......But it's funny......Class 10/10 :p

:devil:
"Stay Fit, Keep Sharp, Make Good Decisions"

#24 RUFUSTFIREFLY

RUFUSTFIREFLY

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 152 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 06:32 PM

gollywog, Collectables, Toys Games, Dolls Bears items at low prices on eBay.co.uk

Loads of gollywog memorabilia on ebay.I find them cool and don't associate them with black men.Jake had one from birth from an aunt.I, like most dads,have videos and pics of my son naked.Family and close friends are the only people who ever see them.There are a lot of sick people out there!
Political correctness has gone tits up:bigeyes04:

Your avatar is inappropriate because it has a 'coloured' midget in it, lol.

#25 dtrmad2004

dtrmad2004

Total

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1485 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 06:54 PM

What about the BBC's radio station 1xtra? The BBC's BLACK music station, or the MOBO (music of black origin) awards.

Surely this is racism?

Yeah like in the USA. Black churches, Black tv stations ect ect.

I noticed in the recent Pleb Big brother, IMO Coolio was harrassing and intimidating Ulrika and whatserface from shameless. If he was white and they were black, it would be Jade Goody all over again..... but fook all happened :bigeyes15:

It's about time us whites stood up and fight back.

No offence to any black people here, i've nothing against other races. i'm just saying that theres always some troublemakers out there.
<a class='bbc_url' href='<a class='bbc_url' href='http://profile.mygam...trmad2004'></a>Posted Image</a><br /><br />Don't gamble with the Recession!

#26 DJDONKEY

DJDONKEY

• New Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 06:54 PM

So who decided that "Gollywog" was racist.

Surely they themselves are being racist as I doubt anyone ever thought of it as racist before?

#27 superbank

superbank

Antagonist

• Gold Supporters
  • 567 posts

Donator

Posted 05 February 2009 - 07:05 PM

Surely this is racism?

Well said that man. If anyone ever did a MOWO (Music of White Origin) Awards then all f*****g hell would be let loose!!

Unfortunately racism would appear to be a one way street in many cases.

#28 Geddy

Geddy

Banned

• Banned
  • 3433 posts

Donator

Posted 05 February 2009 - 07:19 PM

Golliwogs wre not taken off jam jars because of racism it's because black people were peeling them off and trying to use them as bus passes lol

Hehe.... but being a former child jam jar model I find that joke offensive.. :bigeyes24:

(I know some one who got a dodgy joke vamooshed hehe... :bigeyes01:)

#29 yorkie07808

yorkie07808

ReMember

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 364 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 07:37 PM

guess what even the queen is bowing to the namby pamby society.

BBC NEWS | UK | Queen's shop removes golliwog toy
Hello, mother. I come bearing a gift. I'll give you a hint. It's in my diaper and it's not a toaster.

Think your big enough to take on a bar of chocolate. http://yorkie7808.mybrute.com :biglaugh:

#30 paulMCS

paulMCS

no relation to badboy0!:)

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 203 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 08:02 PM

I think the naked child is inappropriate mate. Offensive? Not in my opinion.

Post removed by Admin

Edited by duplu, 05 February 2009 - 08:54 PM.
Unnecessary

#31 cave

cave

• New Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 08:06 PM

i personally dont see the problem with gollywogs being sold there are plenty of shops nr me that sell them, i say if people find them offensive then simple dont look at them or go back to their own country...if u went to their country and saw something that offended white people do u think they would take it off sale, i dont think so.

If people want to take things serious and say that certain things are sick or perverted then they should look at the program `Rainbow` that was perverted u have Bungle he would goto bed in PJ`s and then in the day time walk around naked ...lol how perverted can u get...lol

#32 Deano

Deano

BANNED FOR LIFE

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1417 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 11:03 PM

Your avatar is inappropriate because it has a 'coloured' midget in it, lol.

Here you are,is this more appropriate:bigeyes25:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#33 Gazeyre1966

Gazeyre1966

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3001 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 11:39 PM

This country has just been overrun by the "do good brigade" full stop. It started with racism (The Commission for Racial Equality has a lot to answer for)....renaming streets, demanding that we stop using certain words....I always remember them protesting about the words to a nursery rhyme....Baa Baa Black Sheep. I thought a black sheep was just a member of the family who was looked down upon. I never associated it with black (or coloured) people until they mentioned it.

Moving on.....20 years....yep it's racist to call a black (or coloured) person a variety of words...but honky, white boy...are OK for black (or coloured) people to call us. They, by their own admission call each other n*ggers but it's offensive for us to call them that. It's all out of control.

As I've said previously, our own Government detests white working class people.

Now censorship and do gooding have spread to every form of our lives and the little Hitlers rule. Health and Safety, speed cameras, schools closing 'cos of snow, anti-smoking rules, no punishment for kids at school, appeasing those who ruin our society, defending paedophiles, politicans who break laws and get away with it, smacking kids for doing wrong, care in the community, police lethargy, social workers acting or not acting as the case may be, the health police, we can eat this but not that, we can eat that but not this, immigration laws, going to war with countries who don't concern us, terrorism, proposed ID cards, letting immigrants deal drugs, housing immigrants before we house our own homeless, giving jobs to foreign workers instead of British workers, lack of education for the countries children, the hero worship of so-called celebrities on reality TV...I really could go on and on and on about what is wrong with Britain today.

It is time we stood up and be counted as individuals who are sick and tired of this Governemnt pussyfooting around every single issue just to appease minorities.

I have nothing against minorities but let's get this damn country back to basics and punish those who can't, or won't abide by our laws. Lets abolish all those Ministry's who employ thousands of workers who do f*** all except produce statistics that suit themselves. Let's clamp down on those black and white people who won't work and prefer to rob old ladies and deal drugs for a living. Let's clamp down on people arriving in this country claiming asylum because they think we are an easy target. Let's kick out those people who live here, yet hate us and preach hatred whilst claiming the working taxpayer's benefits....and yes, let's teach the next generation that they won't get something for nothing by installing discipline back at schools. After all, if their parents can't teach them then we need teachers who can.

Rant Over!!! :)

Edited by Gazeyre1966, 05 February 2009 - 11:47 PM.

<span style='font-family: Comic Sans MS'><span style='font-size: 12px;'>It's all done in the best possible taste. :bigeyes04:</span></span>

#34 Matty.N

Matty.N

• Regulars
  • 3111 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 11:54 PM

id watch your self gaz

you may not know

but look here

http://wikileaks.org...ership-list.txt

& they've signed up just for the BNP

someone who goes all out may be a lot worse

but i agree with you

the laws & morals of society suck & need redefining

#35 Gazeyre1966

Gazeyre1966

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3001 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 12:11 AM

id watch your self gaz

you may not know

but look here

http://wikileaks.org...ership-list.txt

& they've signed up just for the BNP

someone who goes all out may be a lot worse

but i agree with you

the laws & morals of society suck & need redefining

Watch myself from who mate?

I've got nothing against any religion or race...but they are implicated in the breakdown of our society...as are 100 other things.

I wouldn't sign up with the BNP. I don't agree with anything they stand for. I want law and order reinstalled and the children learning to respect their parents and elders again.

I do know this though, judging by some of the regions on that petition. I predict riots in the North of England soon.
<span style='font-family: Comic Sans MS'><span style='font-size: 12px;'>It's all done in the best possible taste. :bigeyes04:</span></span>

#36 Bandits

Bandits

• Regulars
  • 1124 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 07:11 AM

I am not racist but i had to laugh at this one....lmao but honestly the worlds gone crazy we can't even joke anymore look at all the fuss over the mohamhed cartoon jokes yet they call us infidels and can say wot they like about us...what happened to free speech?

#37 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 09:16 AM

this reminds me of an article printed in womans own a few years ago, it was a good 4 mothers in a huge bath tub with their children, effectvly 8 people in a massive bath tub (naked) at once.

its all down to the eye of the beholder, but a huge outcry broke out as to the potential offensiveness of the picture. good clean motherly fun, or inappropriate offensive material. (for the record you couldnt see any `bits` due to bubbles)

#38 ForYouToEnvy

ForYouToEnvy

Prince says....Raghead

• Regulars
  • 902 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 10:38 AM

Has the world gone crazy?

Carol Thatcher has been effectively sacked from the BBC for using the word 'Gollywog'

It was the way she used the word and refusing repeated opportunities to apologise publicly for using the word that got her sacked..........

(fly on the wall at carol thatchers house)
Dont those buffoons at the bbc know who i am?
The daughter of the worlds greatest ruler does not apologise for calling some black tennis player a gollywog!

#39 Guest_barcrest junky_*

Guest_barcrest junky_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 February 2009 - 10:49 AM

I had heard that Carol had compared the hair of the tennis player to that of a golliwog, not the player him / herself.

I think the overall problem is she said it in front of a load of leftie BBC types who frown on her for being who she is. Also present was Jo Brand who is another who couldn't stand Carol's mum.

#40 jamesb99_1999

jamesb99_1999

Designed Layabout

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2176 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 11:28 AM

It was the way she used the word and refusing repeated opportunities to apologise publicly for using the word that got her sacked..........

(fly on the wall at carol thatchers house)
Dont those buffoons at the bbc know who i am?
The daughter of the worlds greatest ruler does not apologise for calling some black tennis player a gollywog!

Actually don't think you know what you are on about - she's actually nothing like her mother and you are the one judging her because of what you feel about her mother - making you the biggot.

She has actually always came across as fair and untainted by her mother (who I had no love for) and as a nice person. She did make an apology actually you will find - she just would not subscribe to the exact words the BBC wanted her to say.

Her comment likened somebody's hair to the sharp sticking up hair on the golliwog labels of jam - I saw the picture and the likeness was amazing - how the hell that can be classed as race is a joke - but I don't expect anymore off you FYTE.
J<br /><br /><br /><br />A man

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users