• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

#21 Nudgeman

Nudgeman

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 24 November 2008 - 11:59 PM

OK, ok, all sorted now. Makeshift stake key, machine working minus a few bulbs. My first ever machine and it's an EPOCH, so unemulated.

I don't know if it's any good resource wise, but this posting is just to say "Hey. A member of the FME community has a FLashback up and working."

Lukey I'm based in Coventry, so different machines.

When my computer is up and working again, I'll sit down and post up a few pictures.

Didn't mean to be too sarcastic back there, but you've got to admit, if you were to ask the meaning of life in a Gary Chandler spamfest spamathon, you'd probably get a response far quicker than asking it in the technical forum where Bazpeeb or lincsleisure or aamusements would reply "maybe 42 mate" and then the thread would get swallowed up into the past.

Anyway I've fixed a fruit machine and got computer problems now. Going to try disconnecting CPU, RAM and Cmos cell and see if that helps.
@_!!

#22 ForYouToEnvy

ForYouToEnvy

Prince says....Raghead

• Regulars
  • 902 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 10:17 AM

Lol, "Whats gwarning" - Nothing much Gary:)

"Whats Gwarning" basically just means "whats going on, what are you up to and what have you been up to", just another chav language which flooded my school lol, everyone talks like it round here, you say to them "Hi how are you" and they reply "Wag1". Stupid.

So you are saying GC is a chav?

Next you will be saying he lives in a trailer park:bigeyes09:

#23 xvxvx

xvxvx

• New Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 11:52 AM

yo yo whats gwarning everyone

http://images.bigfail.com/i/f/10/00/081.jpg

#24 xvxvx

xvxvx

• New Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 11:59 AM

For sale one fruit machine emptier please contact me as gchandler.hotmail.co.uk hat would along the lines of your you tube video
responses would it not ,then you go about slaging off every one here on your own forum and every other forum saying they love you at fe
yes im sure they do gary
your lingo mr chandler is abot as pointless as the word pwned
some duffus makes a spelling mistake typing owned and ever 12 year old kid copy's it like its cool which it is not
and im still yet to see that 500k house which you brag about on other forums
and that porsche which you have and im alos still waiting for you to come to my town and beat me up mr chandler as you prepossed to do on other forums,
im so very startled

#25 GaryChandler

GaryChandler

Banned

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 616 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 12:43 PM

Who the f*** are you? im not being funnny but im not the most literate person but oh my god i can hardly read what your saying, i think you need to take a trip back to school pal.

#26 Deano

Deano

BANNED FOR LIFE

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1417 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 01:16 PM

Who the f*** are you? im not being funnny but im not the most literate person but oh my god i can hardly read what your saying, i think you need to take a trip back to school pal.

Got to agree Gary,my head hurts after reading that lol:confused:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#27 spa

spa

Layout Designer

• Moderators
  • 2494 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 03:43 PM

He has an interest in emptying current machines, posting shite to FE and general trolling, I may not appear to you to have an interest in fruit machines but I did at some point but you miss the point I have done something for FME GC has not even come close to being a part of the community.

Not sure why you are defending him in honesty he aint done f*** all round here to warrant his stopping here.

To quote the thread subject easy ban the twat.

I'm not defending anyone. What you said to Gary is how I see you.

http://www.youtube.com/FruitVideos - My youtube channel

https://drive.google...R3ZTMTBIQTdwWUU- My Drive

#28 Guest_altharic_*

Guest_altharic_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 November 2008 - 03:58 PM

I'm not defending anyone. What you said to Gary is how I see you.

Well it certainly looked like it from the replies after my reply to your post it was not just me that noticed.

#29 spa

spa

Layout Designer

• Moderators
  • 2494 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 05:56 PM

Well it certainly looked like it from the replies after my reply to your post it was not just me that noticed.

Gary does have an interest in fruit machines does he not?

Do you? At all?

It's not the thread title or what Gary posts, it's your reply. Pot kettle black.

http://www.youtube.com/FruitVideos - My youtube channel

https://drive.google...R3ZTMTBIQTdwWUU- My Drive

#30 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 06:03 PM

Guy's....lets let it drop yeah :)

All I see here now are some real respected FME members just 'jumping at each other'.

All had a say!

#31 Guest_altharic_*

Guest_altharic_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 November 2008 - 06:03 PM

Gary does have an interest in fruit machines does he not?

Do you? At all?

It's not the thread title or what Gary posts, it's your reply. Pot kettle black.

Gary has an interest in trolling an internet site that is about Fruit Machine Emulation correct me if I am wrong but he has not actually done a single thing to contribute to FME other than randomly bait the mods and users into ripping into him due to his frankly crap posts that have no substance or meaning to the site that is far different to having an interest either way in Fruit Machines.

What he does at FE is rather like me going to a mobile phone site and asking how to change the IMEI of a stolen phone and once I got royally f***ed off by the regs, me sticking around just bait them by posting random shite unrelated to anything remotely to do with a mobile phone.

So now you claim you are not defending him I think not.

#32 GaryChandler

GaryChandler

Banned

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 616 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 06:09 PM

Worryingly(??) Alth seems to have more of an interest in Madeline McCann than fruit machines!, this is definetely not normal.

#33 Guest_altharic_*

Guest_altharic_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 November 2008 - 06:11 PM

Worryingly(??) Alth seems to have more of an interest in Madeline McCann than fruit machines!, this is definetely not normal.

Yawn.

#34 the god of ears

the god of ears

• New Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 12:13 AM

g.c is a better guy than you will ever be altharic,you are merely a deviant interweb annoyance with a piss poor choice in signature (you f###ing sick swine) who likes picking on young lads because you are a sick little prick who needs a proper right hook .so there,ner ner.

as i can't be bothered to look back in for your inept purile reply ,think of a very large fist with middle digit extended upwards and savour it . shithead.
I AM THE GOD OF EARS ,THAT'S RIGHT THE THINGS ON THE SIDE OF YOUR HEAD! THE HELMETS TO PROTECT THEM.
ALL LESSER EARED PEOPLE BOW BEFORE MY LUGS.

#35 Gazeyre1966

Gazeyre1966

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3001 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 12:22 AM

g.c is a better guy than you will ever be altharic,you are merely a deviant interweb annoyance with a piss poor choice in signature (you f###ing sick swine) who likes picking on young lads because you are a sick little prick who needs a proper right hook .so there,ner ner.

as i can't be bothered to look back in for your inept purile reply ,think of a very large fist with middle digit extended upwards and savour it . shithead.

Now that's a purile, dole scrounging, job-dodging, under a false username, grudge-bearing, gambling addicted individualist comment if ever I've heard one. Oh it's GARY!!!...hiding under a pseudonym. Well bless my cotton socks. :)
<span style='font-family: Comic Sans MS'><span style='font-size: 12px;'>It's all done in the best possible taste. :bigeyes04:</span></span>

#36 the god of ears

the god of ears

• New Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 07:35 AM

nope,not a pseudonym,you cupid stunt ,and not g.c either,not even a dole scrounging job dodger lol.now climb back up the rope ladder descending from you own rectum,and continue masturbating.
I AM THE GOD OF EARS ,THAT'S RIGHT THE THINGS ON THE SIDE OF YOUR HEAD! THE HELMETS TO PROTECT THEM.
ALL LESSER EARED PEOPLE BOW BEFORE MY LUGS.

#37 CrAzYbAr

CrAzYbAr

Japan bound

• Gold Supporters
  • 2640 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 07:55 AM

Now that's a purile, dole scrounging, job-dodging, under a false username, grudge-bearing, gambling addicted individualist comment if ever I've heard one. Oh it's GARY!!!...hiding under a pseudonym. Well bless my cotton socks. :)

COuldnt be Gary...He at least doesn't bother with new accounts until his old one is banned.
AS you can see, his original account isn't banned...but I know whos will be!

This is a site for EMULATION purposes of older machines. Not playing strategies.
If you are more interested in playing modern machines,
visit Jackpottyforums

(DOND is around now on this site..... How long was this sig out of date...!)

#38 Guest_altharic_*

Guest_altharic_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 November 2008 - 10:05 AM

What a shame you cannot read my reply (unless you clear cookies of course). Shall I add you to the list of #@#@#@#s that know f*** all about me yet seem to be the font of all knowledge about me?

#39 Magz

Magz

• Regulars
  • 887 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 10:53 AM

nope,not a pseudonym,you cupid stunt ,and not g.c either,not even a dole scrounging job dodger lol.now climb back up the rope ladder descending from you own rectum,and continue masturbating.

To be fair, it is almost as hard to read as GC. Worse in many ways, as the attempts at punctuation are somewhat random.

It's a tad more rude too...

#40 peter.clayton

peter.clayton

• New Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 08:16 PM

I say Gentlemen, have you ever thought of debating at Cambridge? One's aural delights at the intricacies of this thread have yet to be bettered since the Bard was a boy. I am inspired to go purchase some great literature and partake in a small sherry. Toodle pip.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users