Snow anyone?

• Please log in to reply
102 replies to this topic

#81 Matty.N

Matty.N

• Regulars
  • 3111 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 06:22 PM

Been out this afternoon enjoying the snow. Came back to find some thieving bastard kids have nicked my plastic recycle bag to use it as a sledge. The cheeky gets emptied the contents all over the street as well. Oh well, someone will pick it up. ;-)

someone stole our one aswell

but luckily it had been emptied on friday so there was hardly anything in it :p

Good job council gave us a spare one :)

#82 Guest_barcrest junky_*

Guest_barcrest junky_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 February 2009 - 08:24 PM

Blizzard conditions here in Cheltenham - starting to accumulate, everything has a covering of about half an inch so far.

Anyone else?

#83 Deano

Deano

BANNED FOR LIFE

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1417 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 08:28 PM

Pissing down atm,just got my slippers wet going to the bin lol.
Sadly the rain has washed the last of the snow away here in Doncaster.My snowman is no more:bigeyes24:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#84 curlywill

curlywill

• Regulars
  • 1220 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 08:31 PM

Blizzard conditions here in Cheltenham - starting to accumulate, everything has a covering of about half an inch so far.

Anyone else?

why cant kent get snow :bigeyes26:

#85 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 February 2009 - 09:09 PM

well its been raining all day, and 20 minutes ago it started to snow ands when i say snow i mean a bloody blizard. just gonna go out and get some pics wow its bad lol.

#86 todd1970

todd1970

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 6818 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 09:16 PM

well its been raining all day, and 20 minutes ago it started to snow ands when i say snow i mean a bloody blizard. just gonna go out and get some pics wow its bad lol.

PMSL !!! Wonder why its snowing Met Office: British Isles: Rainfall radar :bigeyes30::bigeyes30:

Lucky jobbys..send it up this way just clear and baltic here...due some snow tommorow though :)
Mmmmmm...Sandy ive 'ad her ye know. :)

#87 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 February 2009 - 10:23 PM

Well just some more snow pics from yet another night of snow. It was raining all day and started to snow not that long ago at about 9.20pm so this is how much we had since then.

Attached Files

#88 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 11:33 PM

Bloody hell I thought you were joking!

Still in Peterborough Travelodge (joy of joys, can of Stella from a vending machine £2.50 ;)) - was full of snow this morning, rain got rid of all of it by 7pm when I walked out for a kebab... just looked out the window for the first time since then and it's a good couple of inches deep again :)

I'd upload photos but I can't because I left my phone cable and my memory stick adaptor at home, and forgot to stick the Bluetooth drivers on my laptop :)

#89 stanmarsh14

stanmarsh14

Sado-masochist

• Gold Supporters
  • 3120 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 11:38 PM

Absolutely pissing it down with rain near East Mids Airport, with localised flooding.

Dam, and on top of it all, i'm off to Derby City Hospital with the missus tomorrow for a baby scan, and Derby City Council are shitting themselves due to only having a few hours worth of salt left for the roads, with Derbyshire County Council not much better off themselves :(

http://www.metoffice...st_weather.html

#90 Daryl

Daryl

Forget it... I do!

• Inactive Users
  • 2671 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 11:43 PM

Quite a bit of snow again in this part of Nottinghamshire, but it is turned into sleet now and hopefully will stay that way as well.

I haven't been able to go out since last week because of all the snow on the ground, so am looking forward to trying to get out within the next two days when all this snow has gone! I hate having to rely on people, but if it hadn't had been for family and friends this week I would've been up shit street, without a paddle!
All The Best

Daryl

My blogsite is here: click the icon --->   :computer:

My name is Daryl, I was born in 1965 and have been into FME since 2002!

On 23 June 2011, I was diagnosed with Alzheimers Disease  In November 2012, I was diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease and Parkinsonian Syndrome too.

I can be found at:

My new blog-site...

...or at Facebook here: --> https://www.facebook.com/daryl.lees

=======================================================

Visit my website on the icon above for my WebBlog, or pop over and see me on the social media at  ---> Daryl on... Facebook.png

=======================================================

speed

#91 Matty.N

Matty.N

• Regulars
  • 3111 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 12:50 AM

West Midlands is snow again -.-

i've had enough snow to last me a friggin life time

my nose is now running like a tap thanks to all this cold weather :thumbs_down:

#92 Guest_tommy c_*

Guest_tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 December 2009 - 12:38 AM

Thought i'd dredge this thread out and see if anyone has any snow piccys had quite a bit here were i am anyone else?.

#93 todd1970

todd1970

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 6818 posts

Posted 18 December 2009 - 01:14 AM

Had a fair few snow showers this afternoon to give a fair covering..skies have cleared now and the snow has went all crunchy..yuk !!

Think we are due our 'main event' late on Friday possibly Saturday morning..that South East corner of the UK is taking a kicking the now. :err:
Mmmmmm...Sandy ive 'ad her ye know. :)

#94 Toddyuk

Toddyuk

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1279 posts

Posted 18 December 2009 - 01:28 AM

pelting here in Gods country - Toon
Posted Image

#95 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 December 2009 - 01:44 AM

We had about 10 flakes in gloucester when it was raining today but now it's just bitter out side. I just spoke to a friend in stroud and he said there is some snow on the hills. We are said to get a light covering early morning.

#96 stanmarsh14

stanmarsh14

Sado-masochist

• Gold Supporters
  • 3120 posts

Posted 18 December 2009 - 03:29 AM

Think this needs updating @ Nottingham's Old Market Square :D

Wrong kind of winter brings England to a halt ? The Register

#97 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 18 December 2009 - 03:54 AM

Damn 2 mile walk to work here in Brighton.....theres easily 6" of it.

#98 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 December 2009 - 09:02 AM

Think this needs updating @ Nottingham's Old Market Square :D

Wrong kind of winter brings England to a halt ? The Register

Ah the memories aint namco just to the right of that picture. Sure they use to test bf machines in there.

#99 stanmarsh14

stanmarsh14

Sado-masochist

• Gold Supporters
  • 3120 posts

Posted 18 December 2009 - 11:44 AM

Ah the memories aint namco just to the right of that picture. Sure they use to test bf machines in there.

Was..... huge Ladbrooke's there now

#100 Guest_tommy c_*

Guest_tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 December 2009 - 11:52 AM

Just had a look out theres a couple of cm's the suns beeming but the snow ain't going nowere.I'ts only melted on parts of the roofs so it must be still below freezing outside:err:.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users