Posted 02 November 2008 - 12:01 PM

pot, kettle --- black I'm afraid.....
J<br /><br /><br /><br />A man

#22 Guest_altharic_*

Guest_altharic_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 November 2008 - 12:11 PM

pot, kettle --- black I'm afraid.....

Post of the decade me thinks you are the first in with the spoon when you see a thread to shit stir in fact I quoted the above to prove that. Many a time you have acted a c*** just for c***s sake and I have handed you back your arse and you have whinged to the mods and got it moved or 'waltoned' much like a petualant child that acts a #@#@#@# in the playground and runs to the dinner ladies when it gets its deserved kicking.

Another one of the 'its quiet at Fruit Forums lets get the spoon out elsewhere' tossers.

#23 todd1970

todd1970

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 6818 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 12:14 PM

Yes - you are not allowed an opinion on anything until you reach 101 posts

Not true at all...just not allowed to bore us all shitless with your inane ramblings at how good you are at playing fruitys.

If you want to indulge in that kinda chat then ask GC for his e-maill addy..im sure youse can have the time of your lives deciding whos the best "Pro".
Mmmmmm...Sandy ive 'ad her ye know. :)

#24 jamesb99_1999

jamesb99_1999

Designed Layabout

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2176 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 12:21 PM

OK to spell it out.. Look back at any arguiing thread - the name that is in every single one is always the same (and no it's not me).

Also this is a Real fruit machine forum if you look at the top description - so the thread is perfectly acceptable. many of the topics on here aren't just about fruit machine emulation - however this does not mean it's unnaceptable.

Also this site was taken over by a couple of nasty people a year or so ago who basically pretend everythings lovely but if you don't toe their line everybody attacks them. You are not gods and abuse is abuse whether explicit or hidden in condescention, many people do not feel they can post anymore because of this. The reason me and many others like me stay here is that there are 100s of really nice members on here too - we just end up having to ignore the piffle off the couple of you who think you own the site.

A post about how good you are on a fruit machine is surely as valid as a post about how drunk you can get on a fruit emu site??

#25 todd1970

todd1970

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 6818 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 12:25 PM

we just end up having to ignore the piffle off the couple of you who think you own the site.

Duplu and Wozza own the site james..get your facts right m8.

#26 jamesb99_1999

jamesb99_1999

Designed Layabout

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2176 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 12:28 PM

Duplu and Wozza own the site james..get your facts right m8.

I think if you actually read what's written you might need to withdraw that "as usual" - I said "think" you own the site --- I am talking explicitly about the little gang who jump on people constantly on here before their rambling drunken buddy (the guy people ignore in the pub cause after a shandy he attacks everyone) and make people afraid to post comments to threads nowadays.

There are 5 in the gang, yet 1000s on the site - doesn't that say something to you oh gang member Todd????

#27 todd1970

todd1970

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 6818 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 12:33 PM

Ahhhh...okay out of 48,000 odd members on this site dont have a problem with the way things are dealt with here..apart from you that is.

Wonder why that could be....

#28 jamesb99_1999

jamesb99_1999

Designed Layabout

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2176 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 12:35 PM

Ahhhh...okay out of 48,000 odd members on this site dont have a problem with the way things are dealt with here..apart from you that is.

Who said anything about how the site was run? Duplu and Wozza have always been sterling - it's the gang mentality that I am talking about --- I have avoided posting for a while because I have seen people constantly being picked on for no reason as noobs.. and all they get is why don't you go to FF if you don't like exactly what the gang says?? Out of 48,000 people why would you think your little gang are always in the right??

#29 Guest_altharic_*

Guest_altharic_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 November 2008 - 12:38 PM

I think my post summed that up Todd you know the one he has not addressed oh and one of these..........................

Attached Files

#30 Guest_altharic_*

Guest_altharic_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 November 2008 - 12:39 PM

Who said anything about how the site was run? Duplu and Wozza have always been sterling - it's the gang mentality that I am talking about --- I have avoided posting for a while because I have seen people constantly being picked on for no reason as noobs.. and all they get is why don't you go to FF if you don't like exactly what the gang says?? Out of 48,000 people why would you think your little gang are always in the right??

You are a fine one to talk about gang mentality did you not do exactly as you describe at fruit forums to others?

#31 Zoltar

Zoltar

Former Fat Bastard.....

• Gold Supporters
  • 1810 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 12:40 PM

A post about how good you are on a fruit machine is surely as valid as a post about how drunk you can get on a fruit emu site??

All depends on the context of the post. And thats the hardest thing to determine. Although there are a few markers that help to distinguish a gloating/baiting post from a genuine post. It may seem unfair, but a members standing has a massive bearing on such things. It may not be perfect, but it helps. And as always, determines how sceptic other members are to such a post/thread.
Posted Image

#32 Guest_DAD_*

Guest_DAD_*
  • Guests

What gang is this jamesb99_1999?

#33 jamesb99_1999

jamesb99_1999

Designed Layabout

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2176 posts

I think my post summed that up Todd you know the one he has not addressed oh and one of these..........................

Remind me again, weren't you suspended from the site for abusing people - something that's never happened to me..

Altharic (capital A) you aren't even in their gang - so don't be disillusioned - just because somebody stands up for another member it's not called stirring - it's called being against bullying --- you and the gang who stand far to the right of you are bullies.

#34 jamesb99_1999

jamesb99_1999

Designed Layabout

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2176 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 12:41 PM

What gang is this jamesb99_1999?

just a few people on here who pick on new people for the sake of it - I don't include you in that DAD - have always had and will always have respect for you whatever is said - I am constant in my honesty.

#35 todd1970

todd1970

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 6818 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 12:42 PM

I never said the way things were "Run" i said the way things were "dealt with" its not Duplu and Wozza's job to deal with things Mods deal with..hence "Moderators" to "Moderate" the site ?? ye taking this in yet ?

Anyway im fed up typing i can go do more interesting things..like dishes or hoovering..why dont ye go back to FF and try and stir up some shite over there..you might get a better argument in return.

#36 jamesb99_1999

jamesb99_1999

Designed Layabout

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2176 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 12:42 PM

All depends on the context of the post. And thats the hardest thing to determine. Although there are a few markers that help to distinguish a gloating/baiting post from a genuine post. It may seem unfair, but a members standing has a massive bearing on such things. It may not be perfect, but it helps. And as always, determines how sceptic other members are to such a post/thread.

That would be fair Compost (and I really do have massive respect for you as a person) but the standing seems to only be against the 4/5 members of this gang in my opinion.

#37 jamesb99_1999

jamesb99_1999

Designed Layabout

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2176 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 12:44 PM

I never said the way things were "Run" i said the way things were "dealt with" its not Duplu and Wozza's job to deal with things Mods deal with..hence "Moderators" to "Moderate" the site ?? ye taking this in yet ?

Anyway im fed up typing i can go do more interesting things..like dishes or hoovering..why dont ye go back to FF and try and stir up some shite over there..you might get a better argument in return.

Again the old go back to FF comment - as if somebody can't be a member of more than one site -- wait I have posted almost as much as you this year I would imagine (if not more), I have been here as long as you?? Erm the only difference is I would never join a gang of bullies.

#38 Guest_altharic_*

Guest_altharic_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 November 2008 - 12:45 PM

Remind me again, weren't you suspended from the site for abusing people - something that's never happened to me..

Altharic (capital A) you aren't even in their gang - so don't be disillusioned - just because somebody stands up for another member it's not called stirring - it's called being against bullying --- you and the gang who stand far to the right of you are bullies.

There is more to that suspension than is publically known and its being left like that stop fishing it will get you no where.

Correct I am not in anyones gang at all and you are just paraniod, bored and posting shite just to stir because you are bored at the lack of posts at your regular haunt. In fact a mod has asked what gang just shows the level of your paranoia you are posting random crap just to prolong a created (by you) argument.

#39 stanmarsh14

stanmarsh14

Sado-masochist

• Gold Supporters
  • 3120 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 12:45 PM

Also this site was taken over by a couple of nasty people a year or so ago who basically pretend everythings lovely but if you don't toe their line everybody attacks them. You are not gods and abuse is abuse whether explicit or hidden in condescention, many people do not feel they can post anymore because of this.

Same could be said about yourself quite easaly about yourself over at your home @ FF

So, I believe that like many here, the POT KETTLE BLACK comment is justified.

Bullys like YOU will NEVER succeed.

#40 Guest_altharic_*

Guest_altharic_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 November 2008 - 12:47 PM

Erm the only difference is I would never join a gang of bullies.

You are a hypocrite you ganged up on members at fruit forums against others that is exactly what you are claiming is happening here yet it was ok at that other site yet you are pissing and moaning about the SAME THING here just for kicks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users