Cash or bust

• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#1 DarrenHalliday

DarrenHalliday

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 November 2008 - 09:15 PM

Has anyone played these yet? I made 130 on one today cost £10 for a board so i ecided to force it but next board after that it started flashing so i got mega streak which gave me £140 woohoo!!!

#2 curlywill

curlywill

• Regulars
  • 1220 posts

Posted 01 November 2008 - 09:26 PM

congratulation.... shame no one cares

#3 spa

spa

Layout Designer

• Moderators
  • 2494 posts

Posted 01 November 2008 - 11:50 PM

Nice, sounds like the second board cost nothing to get.

http://www.youtube.com/FruitVideos - My youtube channel

https://drive.google...R3ZTMTBIQTdwWUU- My Drive

#4 Guest_altharic_*

Guest_altharic_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 November 2008 - 12:13 AM

Has anyone played these yet? I made 130 on one today cost £10 for a board so i ecided to force it but next board after that it started flashing so i got mega streak which gave me £140 woohoo!!!

Now tell us a time you got stiffed for 130 off one, shame no one ever posts them unless the gas is cut off, elecy is f***ed and the rent is overdue so I bet that whoo is one of the above.

#5 todd1970

todd1970

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 6818 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 12:18 AM

I do these all the time but im not telling you because im the best player around by far.

Hi everyone i would just like to tell you all that im just about to start making these machines i have the photos of them so ill start by breaking the bits obn them up.

Aww unlucky i played one today first board i got a streak which went for £112 was well happy

First 4 posts and already im falling asleep.
Mmmmmm...Sandy ive 'ad her ye know. :)

#6 voodoomau5

voodoomau5

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 860 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 12:26 AM

First 4 posts and already im falling asleep.

BIG HAIRY GERMAN NIPPLES

#7 Guest_altharic_*

Guest_altharic_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 November 2008 - 12:31 AM

BIG HAIRY GERMAN NIPPLES

I sleep with them everynight its called your mom............f*** me can someone please stop twats batch regging and shite posting here.

#8 todd1970

todd1970

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 6818 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 12:37 AM

can someone please stop twats batch regging and shite posting here.

Yeah...sure can..got my eye on about 5 different people now.
Mmmmmm...Sandy ive 'ad her ye know. :)

#9 voodoomau5

voodoomau5

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 860 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 12:38 AM

I sleep with them everynight its called your mom............f*** me can someone please stop twats batch regging and shite posting here.

Original :undecided:

#10 Guest_altharic_*

Guest_altharic_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 November 2008 - 12:47 AM

Original :undecided:

No YOU are not original in this case and well can go to hell.

#11 hornynick

hornynick

• Regulars
  • 259 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 12:52 AM

Schools back on monday. maybe we will get some peace then.

#12 Guest_altharic_*

Guest_altharic_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 November 2008 - 12:55 AM

Schools back on monday. maybe we will get some peace then.

I doubt it true obsessional addiction never sleeps.

#13 voodoomau5

voodoomau5

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 860 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 01:27 AM

I doubt it true obsessional addiction never sleeps.

Haha your one to talk, f*** off you loser and go do something with your life.

#14 bowie

bowie

• New Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 09:21 AM

You decided to force with no other reason than it cost a tenner for a board? Reds don't flash.

#15 carlosgee

carlosgee

• Regulars
  • 1005 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 09:45 AM

Haha your one to talk, f*** off you loser and go do something with your life.

with all due respect learn a bit more about the scene not even 60 posts yet, so your still relatively a newbie, i know we can get quite arsey on here but people just need to remember we were all newbies one day. I think you have find out what gets peoples goat up so you will know in future mate.

#16 jamesb99_1999

jamesb99_1999

Designed Layabout

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2176 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 10:02 AM

with all due respect learn a bit more about the scene not even 60 posts yet, so your still relatively a newbie, i know we can get quite arsey on here but people just need to remember we were all newbies one day. I think you have find out what gets peoples goat up so you will know in future mate.

Yes - you are not allowed an opinion on anything until you reach 101 posts - plus need to have been registered for 3 years one day at least; sorry about that mate. Plus you need to read the "scene" bible apparently...

LMAO
J<br /><br /><br /><br />A man

#17 gambogaz1

gambogaz1

• Regulars
  • 612 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 10:05 AM

Bullshitter alert!!!!
First and foremost Reds don't flash with the exception on Invincible but even that has to be gained from bonus not triggered on feature entry
Secondly Reds don't do £140 tops, the only hi-techs known to do £140 are Billy the quid and Bucks Bunny.
Thirdly this site is called Fruit-emu which stands for fruit emulation so you've picked the wrong site to bullshit on anyway. Try
www.i'vegotnolifesoneedtotellporkies.com you'll find loads of friends there.

#18 Zoltar

Zoltar

Former Fat Bastard.....

• Gold Supporters
  • 1810 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 11:15 AM

Great thread.

It looked promising at first with a post or two pointing out that no one cares, then a few posts of realism, then a sarcastic post or two, then some bickering, then a bit of tit-for-tat insulting, then some facts laced with the odd insult.

I don't know which is funnier. The initial post, or the response it recieved. But I'm sure the original thread starter got a better result than even he expected. Still, I'm sure this will encourage more irrelevent threads and posts from people who only post in the first place, to sit back and watch as we throw about our insults and we bicker amongst ourselves.
Posted Image

#19 Guest_altharic_*

Guest_altharic_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 November 2008 - 11:20 AM

I don't know which is funnier. The initial post, or the response it recieved. But I'm sure the original thread starter got a better result than even he expected. Still, I'm sure this will encourage more irrelevent threads and posts from people who only post in the first place, to sit back and watch as we throw about our insults and we bicker amongst ourselves.

So if you think about it you have answered your own question/statement why are the twats that are only here to bicker, bullshit and write threads to bait not f***ed off?

I am sure you were vocal over at FF when some twat was allowed to dictate the f*****g place by holding the admins to ransom why is this place being run the same, kick the #@#@#@#s to the curb and have done.

#20 Zoltar

Zoltar

Former Fat Bastard.....

• Gold Supporters
  • 1810 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 11:56 AM

So if you think about it you have answered your own question/statement why are the twats that are only here to bicker, bullshit and write threads to bait not f***ed off?

I am sure you were vocal over at FF when some twat was allowed to dictate the f*****g place by holding the admins to ransom why is this place being run the same, kick the #@#@#@#s to the curb and have done.

Although I may have worded it a little differently, I totally understand where you're coming from and I agree. I've seen this type of stuff here many times and if I was to be honest, because it happens and is left to run its course, I deem it must be acceptable. I'm sure my post indicates like yourself, I too have little patience for this type of thread or post within a thread.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users