138 replies to this topic

#41 Deano

Deano

BANNED FOR LIFE

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1417 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 07:15 PM

Its Saturday again and our lass decided she is going on a big night out in Donny,so left me holding the baby.He is asleep now and probably wont wake till morning.Gives me chance to catch up on computer stuff and to actually be able to play some fruit machines (emulations) for a change.
Pisses me off at times.We both stayed in last night and both drinking,I had an hour on computer and asked if she wanted a go.Bad move.She was on foooooking Facebook yet again talking shit with her workmates,playing Tetris until she got the highest score between her friends,and catching up with her shit.
3 hours she was at it,then she had the cheek to ask me if I wanted a look.I were pissed and tired so just had a quick glance.She keeps saying she is getting her own lappy,but not materialised as yet.

Anyway,enjoying some lovely cans of Carling Premier and deciding which takaway to have.
My night out tomorrow,just going up to snooker club.Practice night ,we call it.Practice on Sunday and match on Wednesday.Dont need the practice,think of it just as a piss up (dont tell the missus lol)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#42 silkyuk9

silkyuk9

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 274 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 07:32 PM

Yep another saturday night..... me and misses on our own watching X-Factor, ive had 5 pints of home brew bitter so im a little tipsy, can't get too pissed tonight cause im in a Daily Mail golf qualifier in morning and in afternoon got to drive to Edinbrough. My daughter moved to glasgow last week so we are going to visit her, staying in Edinbrough Sunday night though.

Im pissing my misses off though casue i keep pulling her tits out of her top and messing her about, i get bored easily!!!!

All in all a good night though, nice booze and a nice wife. maybe ill show a picture of her tits one day....only kidding.

#43 Toddyuk

Toddyuk

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1279 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 07:32 PM

Smile like ya mean it ...... :)

Dreams arent what they used to be ...

Smile like ya mean it .......... :)
Posted Image

#44 Deano

Deano

BANNED FOR LIFE

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1417 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 07:42 PM

Yep another saturday night..... me and misses on our own watching X-Factor, ive had 5 pints of home brew bitter so im a little tipsy, can't get too pissed tonight cause im in a Daily Mail golf qualifier in morning and in afternoon got to drive to Edinbrough. My daughter moved to glasgow last week so we are going to visit her, staying in Edinbrough Sunday night though.

Im pissing my misses off though casue i keep pulling her tits out of her top and messing her about, i get bored easily!!!!

All in all a good night though, nice booze and a nice wife. maybe ill show a picture of her tits one day....only kidding.

A couple of questions Silky-
1 Is your avatar pic your missus
2 Where did you grab those cheap flights to Dublin

Cant stand X factor,if she was in she would be watching it.I am currently watching the closed page(red) of Cbeebies,bought Xfiles complete box set and am going to put some on later.
Just ordered-
Home made lasagne
Garlic bread 12 "
potato wedges with a hot chilli sauce
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#45 Deano

Deano

BANNED FOR LIFE

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1417 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 07:44 PM

Smile like ya mean it ...... :)

Dreams arent what they used to be ...

Smile like ya mean it .......... :)

Are these song lyrics?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#46 Toddyuk

Toddyuk

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1279 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 08:07 PM

if that was his missis would he be on here ? :)

Sile like ya mean it ........... :)
Posted Image

#47 Deano

Deano

BANNED FOR LIFE

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1417 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 08:13 PM

if that was his missis would he be on here ? :)

Sile like ya mean it ........... :)

lol,still dint answer my question tho
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#48 Toddyuk

Toddyuk

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1279 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 08:16 PM

What was the questiojn :)
Posted Image

#49 Deano

Deano

BANNED FOR LIFE

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1417 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 08:20 PM

look at post 45 lol,bet you have had some :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:tonight
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#50 silkyuk9

silkyuk9

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 274 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 08:22 PM

A couple of questions Silky-
1 Is your avatar pic your missus
2 Where did you grab those cheap flights to Dublin

Cant stand X factor,if she was in she would be watching it.I am currently watching the closed page(red) of Cbeebies,bought Xfiles complete box set and am going to put some on later.
Just ordered-
Home made lasagne
Garlic bread 12 "
potato wedges with a hot chilli sauce

Deano if that was my misses id be in bed 24/7. its Christina Model, google her!!!!

my flights were from ryanair.

im watching Pheonix nights on More4 waiting for X-factor to come back on, then off to bed to pretend my wife is Christina model

#51 Deano

Deano

BANNED FOR LIFE

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1417 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 08:30 PM

you seem to be online/offline a lot tonight.Hope the home brew gives you the droops lol.
The cheap flight thing was for my brother, not me.Cheers for that.
Going for a smoke (and a piss) in back garden,back soon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#52 Toddyuk

Toddyuk

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1279 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 08:32 PM

can see who wears the pants in your house ;)
Posted Image

#53 silkyuk9

silkyuk9

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 274 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 08:38 PM

you seem to be online/offline a lot tonight.Hope the home brew gives you the droops lol.
The cheap flight thing was for my brother, not me.Cheers for that.

i keep going over to other sites, i like those little movie sites, you know accidents and funny stuff. any ways im off now, watch this shite and off to bath and bed, get a little loving and straight to sleep, important golf match tommorow. I won't be on here for a few dayz, up to scotland sunday afternoon for a few days.

Cant wait for Nov 18th 3 days in Ireland, staying at the Charles Stewart b and b 95 quid for the 2 of us.

later guys.

#54 Deano

Deano

BANNED FOR LIFE

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1417 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 08:41 PM

can see who wears the pants in your house ;)

Its one of those things atm,she works,I dont.I go out Wed night for a few hours and nearly all day Sunday on the ale.She only goes to bingo once a fortnight and a big night like tonight,probably once a month.

I wear the pants,as to speak.
She just rules the tv:bigeyes01:

Just been pissing outside and counted 23 slugs,weird lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#55 Deano

Deano

BANNED FOR LIFE

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1417 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 08:43 PM

i keep going over to other sites, i like those little movie sites, you know accidents and funny stuff. any ways im off now, watch this shite and off to bath and bed, get a little loving and straight to sleep, important golf match tommorow. I won't be on here for a few dayz, up to scotland sunday afternoon for a few days.

Cant wait for Nov 18th 3 days in Ireland, staying at the Charles Stewart b and b 95 quid for the 2 of us.

later guys.

Hope your daughter is ok,regards mate
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#56 Liverpool2008

Liverpool2008

I come back every now and then :p

• Regulars
  • 2246 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 08:37 AM

I had a massive Coffee session.. does that make me pissed lol

Fancy going to a late night roller disco and try to skate when pissed ... LMFAO

I would send the videos to YBF or Youtube !! lmfao
<a class='bbc_url' href='<a class='bbc_url' href='https://www.facebook...?ref=hl</a></a>

#57 Zoltar

Zoltar

Former Fat Bastard.....

• Gold Supporters
  • 1810 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 01:54 PM

You dirty bugger.

Actually, I thought it was only me that did such a thing. Sometimes, whilst having a drink at home on the compy, then feeling the urge, and trying to get to the bog when I live with Sally, and her brother, who can both spend hours in there, it's either wet oneself, or nip in the garden.

Oh. I learnt the hard way to make sure I put my shoes on also. Never pee outside in the dark whilst wearing socks. At least on a sloping yard.

Oh, and luckily, I've never been desperate enough to do a No2. PMSL

#58 kriss

kriss

Creator Of Stuff

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2735 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 01:57 PM

You dirty bugger.

Actually, I thought it was only me that did such a thing. Sometimes, whilst having a drink at home on the compy, then feeling the urge, and trying to get to the bog when I live with Sally, and her brother, who can both spend hours in there, it's either wet oneself, or nip in the garden.

Oh. I learnt the hard way to make sure I put my shoes on also. Never pee outside in the dark whilst wearing socks. At least on a sloping yard.

Oh, and luckily, I've never been desperate enough to do a No2. PMSL

Cough cough PMSL :lol:
Im not going into details nough lol (no way)

#59 Zoltar

Zoltar

Former Fat Bastard.....

• Gold Supporters
  • 1810 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 02:08 PM

Cough cough PMSL :lol:
Im not going into details nough lol (no way)

Did you wear wellies?

#60 Deano

Deano

BANNED FOR LIFE

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1417 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 08:35 AM

Sometimes its just too far to go upstairs,prefer the outdoor toilet.Always keeping an eye out for neighbours curtains twitching tho lol.
Thats the trouble with drinking.I can hold about 5 pints without going,then thats it.I piss for England after that,sometimes more comes out than is going in.Have a beer,have a smoke and have a piss.Thats my routine anyway.

Went out last night again.My head hurts bad lol but my snooker is getting better.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users