• New Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1417 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 11:01 PM

Rules for posting
1 You can only post if you have recently had a good drinking session
2 The more pissed you are the better
3 Teetotallers need not post,thank you

We will cover a wide spectrum of absolutely everything including lots and lots of pish:bigeyes20::bigeyes20::bigeyes20:

Edited by todd1970, 02 October 2008 - 07:05 PM.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#2 aaamusements

aaamusements

Admin

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3508 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 12:04 AM

You do know today is Thursday?

Sorry, sober... will get my coat.
:(

#3 silkyuk9

silkyuk9

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 274 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 10:51 AM

can't wait until sunday, whats the first topic going to be?

#4 mickymuff

mickymuff

• New Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 10:55 AM

can't wait until sunday, whats the first topic going to be?

Probably I love you! Your my best mate!

#5 Deano

Deano

BANNED FOR LIFE

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1417 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 07:00 PM

You do know today is Thursday?

Sorry, sober... will get my coat.
:(

Jesus,what a session last night.Thats bad when you dont even know what day it is lol.Celebrating after playing a snooker match,I went at the ale hammer and tong.The Carling was running out and they were selling it off at £1 a pint,no wonder I was blotto.

If a mod reads this could you please change the title of this thread to Any night pissed thread and change rule 1 to "you can only post if you have recently had a good drinking session".
Thank you
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#6 todd1970

todd1970

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 6818 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 07:05 PM

If a mod reads this could you please change the title of this thread to Any night pissed thread and change rule 1 to "you can only post if you have recently had a good drinking session".
Thank you

Done ;)
Mmmmmm...Sandy ive 'ad her ye know. :)

#7 Deano

Deano

BANNED FOR LIFE

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1417 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 07:22 PM

Done ;)

Cheers Todd:thumbs_up::beer:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#8 RB

RB

PISH Artist

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3342 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 07:40 PM

I do my best posting whilst under the influence of drink, drugs and very load rock and roll, infact if i was ever sober i probably couldn't find the forums....

Sooooooo break out the vodka and redbull, with sol chasers and let the party begin....:D
Cyberpunk:- alienated loner who lives on the edge of society in generally dystopic future where daily life is impacted by rapid technological change, an ubiquitous datasphere of computerized information, and invasive modification of the human body.....Hmmmmm

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#9 Deano

Deano

BANNED FOR LIFE

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1417 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 07:51 PM

I do my best posting whilst under the influence of drink, drugs and very load rock and roll, infact if i was ever sober i probably couldn't find the forums....

Sooooooo break out the vodka and redbull, with sol chasers and let the party begin....:D

Lol RB having a tipple myself tonight.Carling Premier.Only got a 12 pack but should last a while.Late starter tonight,spent nearly 4 hours trying to find my passport.Its still lost BTW
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#10 decaff

decaff

Two-Armed Bandit Player

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 174 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 07:52 PM

Rules for posting
1 You can only post if you have recently had a good drinking session
2 The more pissed you are the better
3 Teetotallers need not post,thank you

We will cover a wide spectrum of absolutely everything including lots and lots of pish:bigeyes20::bigeyes20::bigeyes20:

What a stunningly mature thread; no wonder the country is in the shit state it is!

#11 Deano

Deano

BANNED FOR LIFE

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1417 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 07:59 PM

What a stunningly mature thread; no wonder the country is in the shit state it is!

It was in haste after a big night,judging by your avatar,you enjoy a tipple yourself
Welcome to the party
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#12 jamesy

jamesy

• New Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 08:00 PM

Well, Hi everybody. Im pished as we say in my part of Scotland. My first post. Hello!

#13 Deano

Deano

BANNED FOR LIFE

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1417 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 08:03 PM

Well, Hi everybody. Im pished as we say in my part of Scotland. My first post. Hello!

Hi Jamesy welcome to the site,its well good a tell thi as we say in my part of Yorkshire

You been a member longer than me lol, are you shy?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#14 jamesy

jamesy

• New Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 08:24 PM

Being Scottish you know we are all quiet and reserved by nature. First time i have been pished in a long time though!

#15 Deano

Deano

BANNED FOR LIFE

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1417 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 08:29 PM

Being Scottish you know we are all quiet and reserved by nature. First time i have been pished in a long time though!

Never met a quiet Scot yet lol. My tins of lager are going down a treat
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#16 Gazeyre1966

Gazeyre1966

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3001 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 10:00 PM

I've worked like a bastard this week and am getting pished tonight 'cos the boss isn't in tomorrow. Watching the footie. Everton were dogshite and I love to see 'Arry Redknapp squirm. Bet he'd pay £5million to shag his daughter in law ;)
<span style='font-family: Comic Sans MS'><span style='font-size: 12px;'>It's all done in the best possible taste. :bigeyes04:</span></span>

#17 Deano

Deano

BANNED FOR LIFE

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1417 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 10:09 PM

Evening gaz,thought you would visit tonight,sinking a few ice cold lagers myself.I know you have the occasional tipple;)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#18 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 October 2008 - 12:32 AM

Well i'm in the pub right now(open till 3am) and am so pissed i got up and started to dance with the gf, fu%k i must be pissed. Bumchickawowwa :)

#19 Deano

Deano

BANNED FOR LIFE

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1417 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 07:10 AM

Well i'm in the pub right now(open till 3am) and am so pissed i got up and started to dance with the gf, fu%k i must be pissed. Bumchickawowwa :)

I am recovering this morning,yet another hangover lol.You must let me know which type of mobile you have.When I am out I can browse this site but cannot send posts,etc.Would be great and am due an upgrade now.Cant remember the last time I danced with the missus lol,you must have been drunk.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#20 Dr DX

Dr DX

Daddy To A Little Angel

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1836 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 04:33 PM

Well went out last sat with a couple of mates, we were in a club called the egg there were two sexy as fook birds going around selling shots so i bought 6 apple sour shots off them and biught them 1 each lol, to be honest i cant even remember how the hell i got home or into my bed for that matter!
Women are #@#@#@#s....

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users