- - - - -

Yes or No

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#41 Guest_altharic_*

Guest_altharic_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 August 2008 - 02:30 PM

If someone done that shite to me I would render the f***er incapable of walking no c*** touches anyones wallet/purse would you use anothers toothbrush? No you f*****g would not a wallet is no different.

I am at my parents atm and my room at my flat is unlocked and I expect to go back and find my shit as I found it its called respect I expect Gareth and Danny not to have touched my stuff as I do not touch theirs, Stu I once respected your decision to quit the fruities once you wasted the cash for the wearns stuff on the bandits but you can royally f*** off IMO you are a f*****g fandan.

#42 the god of ears

the god of ears

• New Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 09 August 2008 - 08:30 PM

i work in an arcade ,over the years i've found/had handed in many wallets and purses ,cameras, phones etc. tbh ive sometimes been tempted but have always resisted .usually stuff gets reclaimed immediately other times the police are handed things. the look on a little kids face when you hand them back their stuff is worth infinitely more to me than their pocket money,the occaisional unclaimed banknote that is found, is however a perk of the job in my mind .
I AM THE GOD OF EARS ,THAT'S RIGHT THE THINGS ON THE SIDE OF YOUR HEAD! THE HELMETS TO PROTECT THEM.
ALL LESSER EARED PEOPLE BOW BEFORE MY LUGS.

#43 GaryChandler

GaryChandler

Banned

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 616 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 08:54 AM

Todd is quite right Stu you twonk of the highest order. Not only did you take the money but threw the wallet in the bin too and you felt you needed to "share" that with the group. Attention seeker alert!!! Woooooooot Wooooooooooot!!!!

Next up...GaryChandler finds a disabled ladies bag whilst "perusing" the women's cludgie, finds her purse, nicks it and throws all her lady "things" in the bin. :)

Ill find you soon set you on fire and chuck you in the f*****g bin.

#44 VampUK

VampUK

Grumpy sod!

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1829 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 09:38 AM

Could Stu Be Topgun as well?

:devil:

Nope just a lying twonk, the level of lies this guy tells would suggest a mental problem though. Please be kind to this poor soul, no doubt his carer thought getting him internet access was a good thing.

Posted Image

#45 Gazeyre1966

Gazeyre1966

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3001 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 11:40 AM

Ill find you soon set you on fire and chuck you in the f*****g bin.

I'd do the same thing to you but as everyone knows, shite disnae burn :bigeyes20:
<span style='font-family: Comic Sans MS'><span style='font-size: 12px;'>It's all done in the best possible taste. :bigeyes04:</span></span>

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users