#21 £6 In Tokens

£6 In Tokens

AKA £9 In Vouchers

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 01:05 PM

Erm is someone on glue here?

Here are the two layouts...... the backgrounds are totally different. I can also confirm £6IT has always asked permission to use B&T classics when he has been making DXs, not many do that :)

Thanks mate :D Yes I always ask for permission, sometimes if they are not marked, I'll ask someone like Geddy or DAD (just giving those 2 as an example) or someone who has been on the scene longer than myself to find out who did them so I can contact them.

As said before I didn't know about Pandy's layout, and the artwork is 100% my own as you can see from the 2 pictures above. The sign "Golden Mile" come from the flyer I was sent, from a very reliable source (so take my word for it, that is true), the background, sun & signs I did myself.

I know Ploggy didn't mean anything by it, and as you can see Pandy's in a different league to myself, way better.

Apologies to Pandy again, end of :D

:devil:

#22 Guest_DAD_*

Guest_DAD_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 July 2008 - 02:00 PM

WTF???

What are you apologising to Pandy for? AFAICS It's he who should be apologising to you for wrongly accusing you of nicking his artwork.

Also, if he was so bothered about it, why didn't he come here and say all that himself?

Typical shit stirring again from the master! If I were you £6IT I'd tell him to f*** off!!

#23 Geddy

Geddy

Banned

• Banned
  • 3433 posts

Donator

Posted 07 July 2008 - 02:43 PM

Apologies to Pandy again, end of :D

For what exactly? As DAD says it should be the other way round and he clearly has not got the balls to say it himself... nothing against Ploggy of course but if he wants to piss and moan Pandy should do it himself.... he visits often enough so why not post?

#24 ploggy

ploggy

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2228 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 07:59 PM

Why do threads involving Andy always go this way? :D

It was clearly a misunderstanding which has now been resolved, so no need to go any further with it. Mr. Tokens found the picture on Google, and used it to make his DX - simple, pimple!

He had no idea that the picture he used was from the DX that Andy did, because he didn't think there had been a DX done already.

Like the guys have already said, there is no need to apologise. :)

#25 rfrancis51284

rfrancis51284

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 06:28 AM

It's a great game. Thanks for sharing!

#26 Geddy

Geddy

Banned

• Banned
  • 3433 posts

Donator

Posted 08 July 2008 - 12:15 PM

He had no idea that the picture he used was from the DX that Andy did, because he didn't think there had been a DX done already.

But it clearly was not. Look at the two pics I posted, one has balloons on and the other is a yellow/orange merge thing.... totally different.
The reason threads involving Andy end up like this is because he shouts his mouth off falsely accusing people of stuff without checking his facts.

#27 ploggy

ploggy

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2228 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 08:56 PM

But it clearly was not. Look at the two pics I posted, one has balloons on and the other is a yellow/orange merge thing.... totally different.
The reason threads involving Andy end up like this is because he shouts his mouth off falsely accusing people of stuff without checking his facts.

When I said the background, I meant the actual fruit machine cabinet and artwork inside. The outer background is indeed Mr. Tokens' own creation.

#28 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 09:07 PM

When I said the background, I meant the actual fruit machine cabinet and artwork inside. The outer background is indeed Mr. Tokens' own creation.

Sorry, i'm butting in here to sort any of the Q's............

This was flyer based that I sent to Tok.....therefore it is totally his own work..

#29 ploggy

ploggy

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2228 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 10:15 PM

On closer inspection, it looks like you're probably right. I've just saved the backgrounds out from both DX's, and compared them. The artwork inside definitely looks like its flyer based on the 1024 version. I've placed both backgrounds, side by side for comparison. :)

Tokens layout on the left, and Andy's on the right.

Attached Files

#30 andymagic10

andymagic10

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 153 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 10:32 PM

Thanks for this! cheers :bigeyes02:

#31 americancola

americancola

• New Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 13 July 2008 - 10:20 AM

Thanks a lot.

Can anyone list how many clones of this machine there are,

Viva espana is the first obviously, duty free, golden mile, i'm sure i've seen at least 2 or 3 others.

Regards

Ps good to see andy's still about ;)
Quit the fruities as of Sep 04

#32 £6 In Tokens

£6 In Tokens

AKA £9 In Vouchers

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts

Posted 13 July 2008 - 10:52 AM

Thanks a lot.

Can anyone list how many clones of this machine there are,

Viva espana is the first obviously, duty free, golden mile, i'm sure i've seen at least 2 or 3 others.

Regards

Ps good to see andy's still about ;)

Lol AC, first off cheeky c*** (@ Andy's still about) ;)

Secondly, this isn't really a clone. Personally I think this plays much better than Viva, as in this you can get £30 + from Joe's Pub at times, and streaks betters, plus it's an ACE machine, which means quality. Only my opinion mind you.

:devil:

#33 americancola

americancola

• New Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 13 July 2008 - 01:05 PM

Ah sorry it lookd like a clone, nudge at 7, long windy trail etc etc.

Which of these machines came first?? Does this predate VE?
Quit the fruities as of Sep 04

#34 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 November 2010 - 10:23 AM

Feck knows how i missed this classic,what a quality machine this is,espescially when you get joes pub.They had this in the pub at wales on the holiday camp for years,weren't a massive red sevens payer but could give huge token streaks on joes pub.Excellent release 6it mate love this machine.

#35 £6 In Tokens

£6 In Tokens

AKA £9 In Vouchers

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 01:10 PM

Thanks TommyC. This was an early release of mine and not that good (was before I learnt how to green out bits). I was trying to fit all the lamps in the actual boxes on this one (at angles) :D
"Stay Fit, Keep Sharp, Make Good Decisions"

#36 gemini17

gemini17

GOLD Supporter

• Regulars
  • 1751 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 12:38 AM

Feck knows how i missed this classic,what a quality machine this is,espescially when you get joes pub.They had this in the pub at wales on the holiday camp for years,weren't a massive red sevens payer but could give huge token streaks on joes pub.Excellent release 6it mate love this machine.

Was a fab slot-do we have the £8 roms???
Joes pub can be sweet,but wish I knew the formula to gain it!!!Half the time it give s the Bargain basement.
Mr £6 tokens and Mr C in my eyes you all are legends-The slots you all create are so the real thing and il say to the day I part this world-I wish I had have found this site years ago.
:notworthy: :notworthy:
Hats off to all who put such effort into every inch of the emu. :spinny:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users