35 replies to this topic

#1 £6 In Tokens

£6 In Tokens

AKA £9 In Vouchers

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts

Posted 06 July 2008 - 10:53 AM

Golden Mile WDX 1024 (ACE) Laptop Friendly / MFME 3.1 + 3.2 only.

Posted ImageDOWNLOAD From Fruit Emu

Here’s one of my favourite machines ever. Wasn’t the best image I had to go on, but I done my best, lamping was a sod as parts of the board were at nasty angles :D I was sent a genuine flyer from a mystery supplier to make things slightly easier ;) Also I made the Alpha display bigger on purpose (so you can actually read it). This does suffer for the hidden lamps as there was absolutely nothing to go on so I made them up myself.

Thanks to Trouty & Bugs for permission and the classic, and DAD, Hit The Six & Ady fr advice with hidden lamps :D

ACE machine which means plenty of hidden features. Normal shortcuts apply.

Enjoy

£6IT

:devil:

Attached Files

Edited by adydb, 06 July 2008 - 11:10 AM.

#2 Guitar

Guitar

Project Amber Developer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2989 posts

Posted 06 July 2008 - 10:54 AM

Nice, thanks 6IT. Another sp.ACE DX is always welcome. I'll give it a bash now :)

Project Amber 2 - Coming Soon

#3 lincs1

lincs1

He Who Dares Wins

• Banned
  • 3803 posts

Posted 06 July 2008 - 10:58 AM

many thanks for this superb looking oldie. :)

i'll give it a blast later on this evening ;)

keep up the good work m8

lincs1

#4 hitthesix

hitthesix

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3382 posts

Posted 06 July 2008 - 10:59 AM

thanks for this tok . will give it a bash later. ( you should stick this in the release section tho)Posted Image

#5 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 06 July 2008 - 11:11 AM

Thanks very much for this Tok....

Nice bright 60's theme side art too buddy......

#6 spa

spa

Layout Designer

• Moderators
  • 2494 posts

Posted 06 July 2008 - 11:15 AM

Amazing how many different companies used this theme :)

http://www.youtube.com/FruitVideos - My youtube channel

https://drive.google...R3ZTMTBIQTdwWUU- My Drive

#7 fred the red

fred the red

• New Members
  • 114 posts

Posted 06 July 2008 - 12:05 PM

thank you very much ..very nice:bigeyes05:

#8 todd1970

todd1970

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 6818 posts

Posted 06 July 2008 - 12:28 PM

Very Nice £6IT..ill have a right good shot of this later when ive done my bitchwork for the day. :)
Mmmmmm...Sandy ive 'ad her ye know. :)

#9 Guest_damoc_*

Guest_damoc_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 July 2008 - 03:25 PM

Cheers!

#10 geegee-11

geegee-11

• Regulars
  • 201 posts

Posted 06 July 2008 - 03:32 PM

excellent work mate keep them coming
thanks gaz

#11 ploggy

ploggy

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2228 posts

Posted 06 July 2008 - 07:10 PM

Looks nice, mate. But looking at the artwork used for this, it looks like it is a scaled down version of the DX that Andy did a while back. He hasn't been mentioned at all during the making of this, and I just wondered if you asked him if you could use the background to make this version?

It might be that you didn't know about it, because I can't see the version Andy did in the downloads, so it could be a misunderstanding. :)

#12 £6 In Tokens

£6 In Tokens

AKA £9 In Vouchers

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts

Posted 06 July 2008 - 07:25 PM

Looks nice, mate. But looking at the artwork used for this, it looks like it is a scaled down version of the DX that Andy did a while back. He hasn't been mentioned at all during the making of this, and I just wondered if you asked him if you could use the background to make this version?

It might be that you didn't know about it, because I can't see the version Andy did in the downloads, so it could be a misunderstanding. :)

Didn't know nothing about it Ploggy. I used Trouty & Bugs classic on this as there is no other version I can find, not in the download sections?

I was sent a flyer from a mysterious source (which I based my artwork), you know who you are ;) That with the original picture I found purely by chance.

Seems strange no one mentioned it, even over at DADs :confused: I did ask Trouty for permission to use the classic though.

Hope that has answered your question Ploggy.

#13 £6 In Tokens

£6 In Tokens

AKA £9 In Vouchers

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts

Posted 06 July 2008 - 07:29 PM

To satisfy you further there's an update of a WIP (in the WIP of Golden Mile), which shows my in the progress of the artwork.

Golen Mile 1024 (ACE) WIP

This proves I used my own artwork beyond doubt :D

Edit I also found the original picture here (by typing in Golden Mile Fruit Machine Pictures)

http://images.google...snum=1&ct=title

#14 ploggy

ploggy

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2228 posts

Posted 06 July 2008 - 07:35 PM

Buggered up the post. Please ignore! :D

Edited by ploggy, 06 July 2008 - 07:45 PM.

#15 £6 In Tokens

£6 In Tokens

AKA £9 In Vouchers

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts

Posted 06 July 2008 - 07:42 PM

No problem, mate. I can see how you didn't know about Andy's version. Like you said, there is no download link on the site. If you did know the background you were using was from Andy's DX, I'm pretty sure you would have asked his permission to use it.

No harm done. :)

No problem at all Ploggy, you got me worried there, but you were right, I actually just found it, and it's way better than mine :D 10 times better.

If I'd known that I wouldn't have DX'ed it, as I only DX current machines if they need an update, always ask permission = Always.

Andy if you're reading, honestly didn't know you did a version, appoligies.

#16 ploggy

ploggy

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2228 posts

Posted 06 July 2008 - 07:42 PM

Didn't know nothing about it Ploggy. I used Trouty & Bugs classic on this as there is no other version I can find, not in the download sections?

I was sent a flyer from a mysterious source (which I based my artwork), you know who you are ;) That with the original picture I found purely by chance.

Seems strange no one mentioned it, even over at DADs :confused: I did ask Trouty for permission to use the classic though.

Hope that has answered your question Ploggy.

No problem, mate. I can see how you didn't know about Andy's version. Like you said, there is no download link on the site. If you did know the background you were using was from Andy's DX, I'm pretty sure you would have asked his permission to use it.

#17 ploggy

ploggy

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2228 posts

Posted 06 July 2008 - 07:48 PM

No problem at all Ploggy, you got me worried there, but you were right, I actually just found it, and it's way better than mine :D 10 times better.

If I'd known that I wouldn't have DX'ed it, as I only DX current machines if they need an update, always ask permission = Always.

Andy if you're reading, honestly didn't know you did a version, appoligies.

I believe you, mate. I've seen you on here, and other forums long enough to know that you're not the sort of person to just use other people work without asking permission.

All is good. I'll bugger off now, and let you get the thanks you deserve. ;)

#18 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 06 July 2008 - 07:50 PM

Good point learned here though Plog's....

As you know (re your post showed) we all have respect for each other....theres several release's not on FE as there's other diamond sites that they are released at (Mecca/DADs/DXcellent for example)

Theres times I have made this mistake too, best to search via the threads as well as the released layouts.....ps love SN :)

#19 kriss

kriss

Creator Of Stuff

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2735 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 07:29 AM

Thanls very much for this one £6 In Tokens :)

Kriss

#20 Geddy

Geddy

Banned

• Banned
  • 3433 posts

Donator

Posted 07 July 2008 - 11:16 AM

Erm is someone on glue here?

Here are the two layouts...... the backgrounds are totally different. I can also confirm £6IT has always asked permission to use B&T classics when he has been making DXs, not many do that :)

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users