• Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

#21 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 March 2008 - 04:02 PM

worrying...........

Derren Leighton

How did u have his bebo page to hand alth?

#22 Guest_altharic_*

Guest_altharic_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 March 2008 - 04:34 PM

Its an unsual name so I googled it and that cropped up I wanted to see what he had done in honesty now I know I wish I hadn't bothered looking :eek:

#23 VampUK

VampUK

Grumpy sod!

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1829 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 04:40 PM

How did u have his bebo page to hand alth?

What are you trying to imply?:devil:

Posted Image

#24 Guest_altharic_*

Guest_altharic_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 March 2008 - 04:46 PM

Easy to dispel that one anyway........

Derren Leighton - Google Search

#25 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 March 2008 - 05:13 PM

was not saying it meant anything vamp lol. i seen that Lucy Garland has posted a link on his bebo page to his picture i posted on hear.

#26 ellarose

ellarose

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 June 2008 - 08:11 PM

i know this guy well i didnt intill he started work at the place i worked in edwinstowe he claimed he came from grimsby he started working at south forest leisure complex as a bar assistant and he came to our place after leaving butlins in skegness i used to talk to him on shifts about his family ad he said i have a son whom i never see as my ex wife wont let me! i myself and peeps started to feel sorry for him but not for long i started to feel very weary of this guy made me feel sick!! he used to walk fast me and touch me i even know in my deep of hearts he was steeling money!!! one day £100 went missing out of the till i got the blame later wen dez left i was told he set me up!! i hated this guy and i wish now id have searched his name on the net and realised he was a missing person as i bloody knew there was something very strange about this person!!! dez worked and lived in edwinstowe for a few yrs with his girlfriend during this time i was stil working with him everyday getting touched by him!!! used to notice he always hung about the swimming pool!! i used to tell peeps there is smething about this guy but they never beieved me!!! he was FAKE!!! he used to touch all the young girls as he walked pass them in a very slimmy way from as young as 14yr old after school waitresses!!! his girlfriend used to come into to the pub and she wud never speak she was soooo defensive almost like she was a zombi!!! dez and his girlfiend then went on to have a child 2gether i was still feeling this funny feeling about him so much that i left my employment there!!! i then found out him and his girlfriend had split up and he went back to BUTLINS in skegness!!! never heard of him agen!!! UNTILL........ his girlf got the phonecall im assuming off the poilce they broke the news to her there and then!!! she then came out with all the things he did to her....... he beat her STABBED her made her life hell and no one ever knew this but i always suspected it!!! wen i found out i was soooo shocked could not believe it if only id of followed my instincts there and then this cud have been ended along time ago!!! the latest news i know is dez (derren leighton) is serving time in prison thank god so u must all relax and dont worry!!! i wud also like to state that both ex girlfriend and child are both well!!! all the best and regards Ella

#27 ellarose

ellarose

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 June 2008 - 08:14 PM

got a picture of him as well but dont know how to put it on here

Edited by ellarose, 01 June 2008 - 08:29 PM.

#28 dingleclaret

dingleclaret

• New Members
  • 123 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 08:38 AM

if he goes near my kids i will staple his balls to his forehead

#29 todd1970

todd1970

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 6818 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 10:23 AM

if he goes near my kids i will staple his balls to his forehead

:lol: I think you will have to join an ever-growing queue on that one. :bigeyes13:
Mmmmmm...Sandy ive 'ad her ye know. :)

#30 jamesy4

jamesy4

• Regulars
  • 620 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 10:54 AM

put me in queue aswell :) i hate people who do that kind of sick stuff!! anyone who is found doing it.. should be put in the ELECTRIC CHAIR!!!!! and burnt alive :) so then they don't do it again!! and it will cut down on all the peados and perves aswell around the world!! and if i met anyone who did does it!!

i would knock them out and guard the child/mother or whoever is getting abused i would stand by them and beat the person who is abusing them or sexually abusing them...

TqxKl7c.png

:) Fruit-Emu The Number 1 Download Site For Fruit Machines!! :)

#31 carlosgee

carlosgee

• Regulars
  • 1005 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 05:04 PM

I personally think death is too easy, let the bastard suffer, if anyone touched my kids i must admit i would do time, but if he was to be killed let it be slow and painful, and let the people who he hurt do the job together

#32 megalucy

megalucy

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 05:45 AM

oh my god, ive been seeing this man. its definately him i recognise the photograph. i met him on facebook he said his name was Dez Layton. but one night at my flat i saw his bank card and his name said D Leighton. He has always been honest bout his name being Derren. I'm devastated to find this out about what hes done, please tell me its not really true. ive got children. x

#33 megalucy

megalucy

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 05:54 AM

please tell me this stuff isnt true bout Derren Leighton. its just ive been seeing him for 4 months and ive got children. I know youre talking about the right Derren Leighton cos i recognise the photograph on the news article which was posted on here. I'm not with him anymore cos he just started blanking me for no reason but he used to travel from York apparently to stay with me at uni. He told me loads of lies too. Please help me cos this has knocked me for 6. x

#34 megalucy

megalucy

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 06:00 AM

this man was my boyfriend and i didnt know what hed done until i googled his name and it fetched up comments from this site and his photograph. Derren Leighton. If anyone knows or knew this man or knows of what he did please email me at my address lucyann.adams@googlemail.com i need to know if all this stuff is true. i'm not with Dez anymore but ive got children and cant believe this is happening to me. we only broke up 4 days ago. x

#35 megalucy

megalucy

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 06:44 AM

oh my god tho after reading everyones comments i'm just so shocked. i cant believe i actually had feelings for him. I met Dez after he made a wrong phonecall to me one night. we ended up keeping in touch and he joined facebook and we chatted for 5 months before eventually meeting up. I was a student at uni in Doncaster and i arranged for him to come and stay with me for 2 nights. we met up and he was lovely, we met up more often and i found myself falling for him. He was always txting me telling me he loved me and on my birthday in November he spoiled me, buying me presents and taking me out for expensive meals. He did tell me about his ex wife and their 7 year old son he told me he still saw his son but his wife had broken his heart years ago by running off with a lesbian friend. he said she was still with her. He also told me about another girl who had another younger son of his but said the relationship meant nothing to him cos he was only with her two weeks before she fell pregnant. i believed him why wouldnt i. he told me he worked for the food environmental agency and his last txt message to me was to warn me about the recent pork contamination and he told me not to eat any pork. he said he was flying to ireland with work and would be back in a week. a lot of things tho in the last few weeks with dez did not make any sense... first i noticed his bank card which had a sir name spelled differently. [Layton not Leighton] and when i questioned him he filled me up with an exuse that facebook wouldnt let him use his real name. he was always asking me about my kids. i moved out of uni last week and wen i told dez i was moving home to my parents he made an exuse that i couldnt stay at his house cos he was having a bathroom fitted. suddenly he severed all contact. i think he got scared that id rumble him... well now i have and i'm glad. please get in touch with me at lucyann.adams@googlemail.com. i need to know about this psychopath who has hurt me. lucy

#36 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 December 2008 - 07:13 AM

oh my god tho after reading everyones comments i'm just so shocked. i cant believe i actually had feelings for him. I met Dez after he made a wrong phonecall to me one night. we ended up keeping in touch and he joined facebook and we chatted for 5 months before eventually meeting up. I was a student at uni in Doncaster and i arranged for him to come and stay with me for 2 nights. we met up and he was lovely, we met up more often and i found myself falling for him. He was always txting me telling me he loved me and on my birthday in November he spoiled me, buying me presents and taking me out for expensive meals. He did tell me about his ex wife and their 7 year old son he told me he still saw his son but his wife had broken his heart years ago by running off with a lesbian friend. he said she was still with her. He also told me about another girl who had another younger son of his but said the relationship meant nothing to him cos he was only with her two weeks before she fell pregnant. i believed him why wouldnt i. he told me he worked for the food environmental agency and his last txt message to me was to warn me about the recent pork contamination and he told me not to eat any pork. he said he was flying to ireland with work and would be back in a week. a lot of things tho in the last few weeks with dez did not make any sense... first i noticed his bank card which had a sir name spelled differently. [Layton not Leighton] and when i questioned him he filled me up with an exuse that facebook wouldnt let him use his real name. he was always asking me about my kids. i moved out of uni last week and wen i told dez i was moving home to my parents he made an exuse that i couldnt stay at his house cos he was having a bathroom fitted. suddenly he severed all contact. i think he got scared that id rumble him... well now i have and i'm glad. please get in touch with me at lucyann.adams@googlemail.com. i need to know about this psychopath who has hurt me. lucy

Helo, can u add me to msn, i have known dez since 12 years old as was the one who posted the picture, i would like to talk to u asap

james

trouper57@hotmail.com add me to msn i will chat to u ok

#37 Liverpool2008

Liverpool2008

I come back every now and then :p

• Regulars
  • 2246 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 07:35 AM

Helo, can u add me to msn, i have known dez since 12 years old as was the one who posted the picture, i would like to talk to u asap

james

trouper57@hotmail.com add me to msn i will chat to u ok

RH is a good man to talk to ...

Edited by Liverpool2008, 16 December 2008 - 07:45 AM.

<a class='bbc_url' href='<a class='bbc_url' href='https://www.facebook...?ref=hl</a></a>

#38 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 December 2008 - 07:43 AM

edit!

#39 Bandits

Bandits

• Regulars
  • 1124 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 08:05 AM

Say wot you like if anyone touched my kids i would do life for them,
I battered my wife's brother for sexually assaulting kidas including his own kids!
He ended up with 32 stitches and i nearly got 7 years for it.

There should be no place in society for scumbags of this nature!

This person i mentioned my (ex-wife's brother) was found dead at the back of a derelict hotel in Torquay....I wonder why? probably someone sorted him as he had a history of abusing kids and was not long released from prison when he was found dead.
With D.N.A evidence they should bring back hanging for crimes against kids,Rape,Murder etc!

#40 Liverpool2008

Liverpool2008

I come back every now and then :p

• Regulars
  • 2246 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 08:12 AM

This person i mentioned my (ex-wife's brother) was found dead at the back of a derelict hotel in Torquay....I wonder why? probably someone sorted him as he had a history of abusing kids and was not long released from prison when he was found dead.
With D.N.A evidence they should bring back hanging for crimes against kids,Rape,Murder etc!

Totally Agree ...
<a class='bbc_url' href='<a class='bbc_url' href='https://www.facebook...?ref=hl</a></a>

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users