- - - - -

Stay close to ur kids

• Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 February 2008 - 04:38 PM

I am just putting this warning out to anybody who knows this person.

Attached Files

#2 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 04:44 PM

Was is an offense involving a child for which he ended up getting these orders?

If not, I'd be more concerned about other people.

Besides, if people know him, I think they probably know what he is like.

#3 Guest_altharic_*

Guest_altharic_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 February 2008 - 04:47 PM

worrying...........

Derren Leighton

#4 Daza5056

Daza5056

DAZA = DArienne ZAkowski

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 719 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 04:49 PM

The person in question is classed as a "Sex Offender" meaning not involving children -- so it is best to state that ALL woman around the area of Grimbsy beware.

#5 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 February 2008 - 04:50 PM

Was is an offense involving a child for which he ended up getting these orders?

If not, I'd be more concerned about other people.

Besides, if people know him, I think they probably know what he is like.

yes it was involving a child and people dont know what he is like. he is a predator on the prowl. he takes pictures of very young girls and boys. he needs to be locked up. i have known this freak for many years and have always thought he was strange and now i no why.

just look at his myspace page

MySpace.com - derren - 33 - Male - UK - www.myspace.com/284160510

#6 Bandits

Bandits

• Regulars
  • 1124 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 05:55 PM

Say wot you like if anyone touched my kids i would do life for them,
I battered my wife's brother for sexually assaulting kidas including his own kids!
He ended up with 32 stitches and i nearly got 7 years for it.

There should be no place in society for scumbags of this nature!

#7 VampUK

VampUK

Grumpy sod!

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1829 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 06:02 PM

Good for you bandits! I say the first time one of these twats gets arrested for anything to do with kids they should be executed.

Posted Image

#8 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 February 2008 - 06:31 PM

worrying...........

Derren Leighton

shit he is a member of this site.

#9 thejackal1975

thejackal1975

• New Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 06:34 PM

I totally agree. People like that should be hung, with a public viewing... Be warned that the 70 and 80 year olds involved in the Jersey touture chamber case abusing kids are also fleeing the island at present, and heading to the U.K.....

.....so dont trust the seeming nice old granny at the end of the street smiling at your kid (unless you know em)!!! Society sucks!!. ....and people say we dont live in hell !!

#10 Gazeyre1966

Gazeyre1966

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3001 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 09:30 PM

yes it was involving a child and people dont know what he is like. he is a predator on the prowl. he takes pictures of very young girls and boys. he needs to be locked up. i have known this freak for many years and have always thought he was strange and now i no why.

just look at his myspace page

MySpace.com - derren - 33 - Male - UK - MySpace.com - derren - 33 - Male - UK - www.myspace.com/284160510

Have you contacted Myspace to tell them? Perhaps they will remove it. Thank God in this day and age I don't have any children!!!
<span style='font-family: Comic Sans MS'><span style='font-size: 12px;'>It's all done in the best possible taste. :bigeyes04:</span></span>

#11 Gazeyre1966

Gazeyre1966

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3001 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 09:32 PM

I totally agree. People like that should be hung, with a public viewing... Be warned that the 70 and 80 year olds involved in the Jersey touture chamber case abusing kids are also fleeing the island at present, and heading to the U.K.....

.....so dont trust the seeming nice old granny at the end of the street smiling at your kid (unless you know em)!!! Society sucks!!. ....and people say we dont live in hell !!

Fed up with old people telling me how good it was back "then". Truth is that they didn't have the media coverage either. Doesn't mean to say that there weren't any less pervs.

Lets all hope that just for the kiddies sake that there is a hell....and all those old bastards will burn in it.
<span style='font-family: Comic Sans MS'><span style='font-size: 12px;'>It's all done in the best possible taste. :bigeyes04:</span></span>

#12 Daza5056

Daza5056

DAZA = DArienne ZAkowski

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 719 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 09:49 PM

Somebody should IM the people on his Myspace friends list -- just in case he has made contact with any and wishes to meet up

#13 todd1970

todd1970

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 6818 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 10:27 PM

No he aint..or believe me he wouldnt have been for very much longer.
Mmmmmm...Sandy ive 'ad her ye know. :)

#14 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 March 2008 - 06:50 AM

Somebody should IM the people on his Myspace friends list -- just in case he has made contact with any and wishes to meet up

I spoke with one lass on his myspace. she was 17 and i sent her the link to my picture in my post. she was very shocked as she had known him for some time. she said she would block him and never talk to him again. also what i find strange is how his ex wife who he bled of every penny she had stopped him from seeing his kid. makes u wonder.

#15 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 March 2008 - 07:07 AM

stupid computer posted it twice :-S

#16 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 March 2008 - 02:17 PM

The person in question is classed as a "Sex Offender" meaning not involving children -- so it is best to state that ALL woman around the area of Grimbsy beware.

this is what i found Dazza he is a sick bastard. he should rot in hell derren leighton = derren4704 on fruit emu

09/05/07 - Man admits charge of voyeurism - Louth Today

#17 superbank

superbank

Antagonist

• Gold Supporters
  • 567 posts

Donator

Posted 02 March 2008 - 02:52 PM

Sick c***!! Let's hope he dies soon!!

#18 bri365

bri365

Master Joker

• Regulars
  • 724 posts

Posted 02 March 2008 - 03:22 PM

Robinhood 75.
If you see him out on the streets of Grimsby, can you give hime a punch from me whilst your beating him to death. Thanks.

Come here to post jokes, oh and to play the occasional frutie.

#19 DildoDez

DildoDez

• Regulars
  • 1104 posts

Posted 02 March 2008 - 03:39 PM

How do you work that one out from a bebo page?

#20 VampUK

VampUK

Grumpy sod!

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1829 posts

Posted 02 March 2008 - 06:38 PM

A MAN who admitted looking underneath a cubicle at a 12-year-old girl getting dressed after swimming has been sentenced to a two-year community order of supervision.

Derren Leighton will have to take part in a sex offender treatment programme during the order and notify police of his address for the next five years.

How is it that he only has to notify the police of his address for the next 5 years? I'd of thought for life would of been the best idea.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users