#21 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 28 April 2015 - 09:24 PM

hi I'm still lurking about lol. what do you want to know?

have you downloaded mfme all in one or for this layout mfme3.2 or 3.1 if so when you d/l files always plae them into a brown folder/file on the desktop page then remname file to whatever you've downloaded, this time "the mob" then place this file to where your fruity layouts are stored. mine's on the desktop page titled "fruit machines" also put the mfme files in this folder.

The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#22 hitthesix

hitthesix

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3382 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 01:25 PM

hi,

I hope you are still using this site. I would be extremely great full if you could help me with this. I am also a huge lover of the mob fruity and played it as I was growing up. I recently came across the machine again and now am desperate to be able to play at will. I have downloaded the file you posted but am unable to play it. I am totally new to this and have no idea what to do.

Please help, Thanks

Have a read of this.

http://www.fruit-emu...irst-emulation/

#23 pmonline

pmonline

• New Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 04:33 PM

lol, nice one I have never downloaded an emulator before so I don't have a clue. I have downloaded the file with roms included but that's it. I have now done what u suggest and saved them in a folder on my desktop. But I'm now stuck,
Thanks

#24 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 29 April 2015 - 05:59 PM

You're stuck what with? Give us an idea you need the mfme emulators to play the emulations with.

#25 pmonline

pmonline

• New Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 04:44 PM

sorry. iv downloaded the FMEIW file and opened it with win zip. it has installed correctly on my computer, but I don't know how to use it. I downloaded the your link of the mob and saved it to my desktop. so when I run the emulator I click on load game and open that file but it just comes up error file corrupt. do I need to do something with the file before I try and open it. or do I load it a different way?

I appreciate your time. sorry im such a fool. 

#26 pmonline

pmonline

• New Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 04:50 PM

it also says it is not a scorpion file

#27 pmonline

pmonline

• New Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 05:04 PM

Iv done it, I cant believe it. BUT I cant see the start button it doesn't fit onto my screen. please help AHHHH!

#28 pmonline

pmonline

• New Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 05:32 PM

There has to be a way around this resolution thing?

#29 aaamusements

aaamusements

Admin

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3508 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 05:41 PM

There has to be a way around this resolution thing?

What are you viewing it on?

http://www.fruit-emu...ine-on-your-pc/

Edited by aaamusements, 30 April 2015 - 05:43 PM.
addition

#30 pmonline

pmonline

• New Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 06:45 PM

hi, I am viewing it on a laptop. dreaded wide screen. I have read the note about most games not being able to play on these because they cannot deliver 1280 x 1040.

I have proved this by trying for about an hour but it wont have it. I thought maybe I could use another monitor but, as yet, I don't have one to try.

is there another version in a different resolution?

is there any way around this without buying a pc?

thanks for your help

#31 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 30 April 2015 - 07:33 PM

its the mob you want to play yeh, here is the version by ross I think as a one off uploaded below, I'm also on laptop so know where you're coming from regarding screen resolution.

This layout will play in mfme3.2/3,1 so if you download the zipped up file below and extract it to desktop, I use WinRAR for the emulations etc and its free. anyways as said when downloaded extract the layout to desktop or wherever you place your layout folders too.

on my lappy ive made a folder "fruit machines " so all mfme layouts go in their after placing the parts in a brown folder/

once you've added the file below to your "fruit machine" folder/file click on fruit machine then type MF quickly it should                ( if you've place the mfme files in this folder) go straight to the mfme files, click onto mfme3.2, next a white page should show on lappy next goto "file" then load game you may need to go back a page when clicked if not type in the tab below the layouts "the mob" and the mob 1280DX 3.2 SHOULD appear below it, if so click on the title and the game should run, I hope you finally get this sorted I was like yourself when I first joined I didn,t place the roms/bin.files etc into a brown file eventually leading to characteristic errors etc.

Attached Files

#32 pmonline

pmonline

• New Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 02 May 2015 - 10:40 AM

Thanks I do now have the mob machine running and it all looks fine but half of the reel is cut of and as a result so is the start button so I cant actually play it. I would even play it in landscape view, if I had to, but I cant manage to that either.

so frustrating, so near yet so far. lol

#33 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 02 May 2015 - 11:15 AM

Right I take it you're on a laptop, what width screen? Mines a standard 15.6" one ive set my resolution to size Approx 768x1300 are you playing this in mfme 3.2, you can also move your toolbar normally at the bottom to the righthand side of screen to give an extra inch. Also in mfme 3.2 this layout can be resized to fit any screen

#34 pmonline

pmonline

• New Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 03 May 2015 - 12:52 PM

Yes spot on mines also a 15.6 inch screen and my resolution is 1366 x 768. I don't know if im playing it on mfme 3.2. I just downloaded the emulator and your file the mob 1280dx 3.2 zip, so I think I must be, but I cant resize the window. I have tried moving the toolbar but I can still only see half the reel.

how do you resize the window?

#35 pmonline

pmonline

• New Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 03 May 2015 - 12:57 PM

sorry just to add. I click on, MFME v2 Multiple Fruit machine emulator, then file, then, 1 mob dx 1280.

thanks

#36 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 03 May 2015 - 05:50 PM

click on mfme  v3.2 for this layout as its a 1280wdx , then file then, 1 mob dx 1280 when you've sussed it you should change the "1 mob" layout name to the mob as when you download various other layouts they'll all be alphabetical, have you tried any other layouts/ mfme's??

#37 pmonline

pmonline

• New Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 08:14 AM

no iv never tried any other layouts/mfme's I just saw this machine again in an arcade, and when I got home thought id search for it. next thing Im on this site trying to download the mob.  I cant find any other layouts for the mob.

But how did you resize the window?

#38 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 04 May 2015 - 10:41 AM

You don't Need to on this layout if played on 3.2 it does it automatically. BB enlarging you window it's oN Square next to the red .

#39 slasherx2

slasherx2

• Regulars
  • 116 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 11:11 AM

http://www.fruit-emu...the-mob-rework/

There is a 1024 download here which should fit on your screen

#40 pmonline

pmonline

• New Members
  • 13 posts