40 replies to this topic

#21 lincs1

lincs1

He Who Dares Wins

• Banned
  • 3803 posts

Posted 17 November 2007 - 07:44 PM

lol i dont quite understand coz im 5 years under the legal age of drinking lol

pmsl that doesn't stop people going out boozing does it?

these days ya can be 14+ to drink nowadays pmsl

#22 cardie

cardie

Me Gusta

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3431 posts

Posted 17 November 2007 - 07:46 PM

yeah but u dont see me in a pub with a newspaper n a fag in ma mouth n a pint of lager do ya lol ?? well not with a fag or the lager

My Youtube

Posted Image

Rest in peace Barcrest !

Quit Gambling as of 3rd of March 2012

#23 lincs1

lincs1

He Who Dares Wins

• Banned
  • 3803 posts

Posted 17 November 2007 - 07:51 PM

yeah but u dont see me in a pub with a newspaper n a fag in ma mouth n a pint of lager do ya lol ?? well not with a fag or the lager

pmsl i guess not but there's nothing to stop u going outside smoking n drinking n reading the local snooze paper lol

#24 cardie

cardie

Me Gusta

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3431 posts

Posted 17 November 2007 - 07:57 PM

ill just not shave for a week and see if they will serve me lol ..

My Youtube

Posted Image

Rest in peace Barcrest !

#25 lincs1

lincs1

He Who Dares Wins

• Banned
  • 3803 posts

Posted 17 November 2007 - 08:02 PM

ill just not shave for a week and see if they will serve me lol ..

sorry i thought u was female pmsl

#26 todd1970

todd1970

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 6818 posts

Posted 17 November 2007 - 08:05 PM

Awww nawww no another Dazamiester..Does yer Dad have a beard ?..Ermm no ??..Ahhh okay..it musta been yer maw doin a handstand at the window.
Mmmmmm...Sandy ive 'ad her ye know. :)

#27 Guest_altharic_*

Guest_altharic_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 November 2007 - 08:07 PM

Dazza does not have a beard................he waxes.

#28 lincs1

lincs1

He Who Dares Wins

• Banned
  • 3803 posts

Posted 17 November 2007 - 08:13 PM

Dazza does not have a beard................he waxes.

fecking class reply fella.....hahahahahaha

#29 sexystevie77

sexystevie77

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 25 November 2007 - 08:11 PM

stop downloading poo onto your laptop, run your virus checker. copy some of your games onto a cd so you can load as and when you want to play. the more you downlaod the slower your computer. if that dont help you may have a conflict in your hard drive try de-fragmenting it and delete any programs you dont need. check all downloads for viruses hiding in your pc it could just be the games you are downloading try a different site for downloads. check your firewall is on and check security settings are active and if that fails you may need a bigger hard drive or more memory got any memory slot spaces left in your lap top? if so fill them up for your computer to go quicker. hope this helps

#30 cardie

cardie

Me Gusta

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3431 posts

Posted 25 November 2007 - 08:36 PM

stop downloading poo onto your laptop, run your virus checker. copy some of your games onto a cd so you can load as and when you want to play. the more you downlaod the slower your computer. if that dont help you may have a conflict in your hard drive try de-fragmenting it and delete any programs you dont need. check all downloads for viruses hiding in your pc it could just be the games you are downloading try a different site for downloads. check your firewall is on and check security settings are active and if that fails you may need a bigger hard drive or more memory got any memory slot spaces left in your lap top? if so fill them up for your computer to go quicker. hope this helps

ive dun it all m8 .... end of the day its got a shite processor .... that mean i no what i need for christmas lol

My Youtube

Posted Image

Rest in peace Barcrest !

#31 GaryChandler

GaryChandler

Banned

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 616 posts

Posted 25 November 2007 - 09:15 PM

My laptop bloody slow but i normally leave it on for a few days in a row and its got about 1gb free space, think i might need a new one hmmmm

#32 Gazeyre1966

Gazeyre1966

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3001 posts

Posted 25 November 2007 - 11:04 PM

My laptop bloody slow but i normally leave it on for a few days in a row and its got about 1gb free space, think i might need a new one hmmmm

WTF?, you gimp :)
<span style='font-family: Comic Sans MS'><span style='font-size: 12px;'>It's all done in the best possible taste. :bigeyes04:</span></span>

#33 GaryChandler

GaryChandler

Banned

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 616 posts

Posted 25 November 2007 - 11:12 PM

*** EDITED ***

be nice guys please

#34 Gazeyre1966

Gazeyre1966

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3001 posts

Posted 25 November 2007 - 11:26 PM

Shut up you twat

Awww...Gawwweeeee Chandler called me a twat and a gimp. Boo hoo!!! :bigeyes03:

I might have a laugh now and again on threads Gary and you obviously have no sense of humour...but you've done nothing since you arrived accept leech, insult long standing members and try to find cheats...OH, and that's not including the boasting you do about never losing on the fruities. Please, show me a thread where you have even contributed advice and I will take it all back.

Until then...I earn more than you twat face!!! :bigeyes12:

Edit: I've edited my post now too...Peace and love!!!! :)
<span style='font-family: Comic Sans MS'><span style='font-size: 12px;'>It's all done in the best possible taste. :bigeyes04:</span></span>

#35 GaryChandler

GaryChandler

Banned

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 616 posts

Posted 25 November 2007 - 11:28 PM

I dont ask for cheats on this site!!

I dont actually download that much off here tbh.

And you calling me a gimp? how the hell was i meant to take that as a joke? sorry if it was meant to be but i dont see how it was.

#36 Gazeyre1966

Gazeyre1966

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3001 posts

Posted 25 November 2007 - 11:34 PM

I dont ask for cheats on this site!!

I dont actually download that much off here tbh.

And you calling me a gimp? how the hell was i meant to take that as a joke? sorry if it was meant to be but i dont see how it was.

No..You called me a gimp in a thread last night. Check 'em out!!! :) Does that mean I'm supposed to take it seriously too then?

#37 mrmystery83

mrmystery83

Ho, Ho, Ho Merry Xmas!

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1098 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 11:49 AM

Oh DEAR yet another thread has descended into rack and ruin lol speaking of laptops i've seen one in my local staples stores for £299. But the 2 year cover is an extra £149 on top but you don't have to take it if you don't want. Is the cover worth the money? I'm not too sure about the spec etc of it cos i'm not too up on things like that. I only really want a quite basic one. As i'm keeping my PC as well.
Ey Up!

More vids to be added soon:
www.youtube.com/mrmystery83

"I don't care if the fans rip the shirt from my back. They put it there"

-Elvis

#38 lincs1

lincs1

He Who Dares Wins

• Banned
  • 3803 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 11:55 AM

Oh DEAR yet another thread has descended into rack and ruin lol speaking of laptops i've seen one in my local staples stores for £299. But the 2 year cover is an extra £149 on top but you don't have to take it if you don't want. Is the cover worth the money? I'm not too sure about the spec etc of it cos i'm not too up on things like that. I only really want a quite basic one. As i'm keeping my PC as well.

the extra cover would be worth it as laptops are very sensitive little gadgets that can go wrong very easy, i.e the psu and lcd just to name a couple so yer for that extra peace of mind i would say yes.

lincs1

#39 mrmystery83

mrmystery83

Ho, Ho, Ho Merry Xmas!

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1098 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 12:12 PM

Cheers for that mate. That's pretty much was i was thinking. There's no one that does cheaper insurance alternatives for individual electrical stuff is there? So you've got to take the store or manufacturers one or run the risk, and i don't fancy doing that.
Ey Up!

More vids to be added soon:
www.youtube.com/mrmystery83

"I don't care if the fans rip the shirt from my back. They put it there"

-Elvis

#40 lincs1

lincs1

He Who Dares Wins

• Banned
  • 3803 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 12:16 PM

Cheers for that mate. That's pretty much was i was thinking. There's no one that does cheaper insurance alternatives for individual electrical stuff is there? So you've got to take the store or manufacturers one or run the risk, and i don't fancy doing that.

not unless you can cover it under your household contents cover (if you have any!!) terms and conditions apply.

other than that £149 isn't really that much to cover for a piece of kit.

lincs1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users