• Please log in to reply
140 replies to this topic

#21 Chris_010292

Chris_010292

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 02 September 2007 - 08:41 PM

i can do the jackpot genie at same price ,these will probably sell before christmas but we have loads of stock in every week and we are based in brentwood,essex, just ask for current stock when your ready.
regards steve.

Will you always have Red Gaming ones?

#22 kingkallum82

kingkallum82

SUPER CHARGED!

• Regulars
  • 552 posts

Posted 02 September 2007 - 09:06 PM

Steve i want money mad martians. delivered to salford. TOTAL PRICE HOW MUCH! lol

Thanks Advance (like that one)

Kallum
:::MAD FOR IT:::

#23 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 03 September 2007 - 06:54 AM

I was always put off by the eBay feedback of Advance Leisure, but having said that some of it probably isn't deserved and theres quite a bit of good feedback on there as well.

Auction prices seem pretty good, website prices (considering you are supposed to add 17.5% to each machine as VAT) do not seem that good to me.

Still, if lincsleisure recommends you, and I'd recommend him, then I may give you a shot at some point.
Ben

Hopefully recovering from years of compulsive gambling and wanting to be gamble free forever.

Recommended reading - http://www.gamblersaloud.com/ (yes, I bought the book, very happy with it!)

#24 advance-leisure

advance-leisure

• New Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 03 September 2007 - 12:54 PM

I was always put off by the eBay feedback of Advance Leisure, but having said that some of it probably isn't deserved and theres quite a bit of good feedback on there as well.

Auction prices seem pretty good, website prices (considering you are supposed to add 17.5% to each machine as VAT) do not seem that good to me.

Still, if lincsleisure recommends you, and I'd recommend him, then I may give you a shot at some point.

hi, yes dont go buy the 6 or 7 bad feedback from ebay as most was not deserved and posted by newbies and their is about 350 positive feedback! still cant win em all we are only human, as for the vat on web site we have decided to scrap that and include it in the list price so no vat on top if its on their for £175 thats it vat included, give us a try we aim to please.
regards steve.

#25 Chris_010292

Chris_010292

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 03 September 2007 - 01:02 PM

hi, yes dont go buy the 6 or 7 bad feedback from ebay as most was not deserved and posted by newbies and their is about 350 positive feedback! still cant win em all we are only human, as for the vat on web site we have decided to scrap that and include it in the list price so no vat on top if its on their for £175 thats it vat included, give us a try we aim to please.
regards steve.

Do you have any Jackpot Gems, if so how much?

#26 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 03 September 2007 - 04:02 PM

hi , just like to let you all know we sell cheap fruit machines ,note acceptors and most other spares ,we stock old parts mpu3 upto the present day mpu5 all makes and models ,sec-16,we have a few bits listed on our web site ,Welcome to Advance Leisure - arcade video games sales, arcade video games spares,arcade video game cheats, arcade video game parts, arcade video games machines,cheap arcade video games machines, used arcade video games machines,uk arcade video games but we stock hundreds of machines and spares not listed so please just ask if you need something.
regards steve.

i was ripped off by you c*nts last year, bid on a vegas500 and was shil bid by yourself upto £800. lost the item and then surprise surprise had a seconds chance offer 20 seconds later for some £760.

personally if it was up to my, i`d delete your account and block your ip address.

#27 advance-leisure

advance-leisure

• New Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 03 September 2007 - 06:21 PM

i think this is sour grapes, are you a competitor maybe!!? as ive never shill bid its so obvious for everyone to see ! anyway leave it up to anyone who tries us,we are offering good deals on our machines on web site with no bidding required prices are up front for everyone to see!!weve even dropped the vat and included in price so no vat on top ! ive checked lots of other web sites and we are by far the cheapest and our fruit machine cabinets are very tidy not damaged, the proof is in the pudding .
regards steve.

#28 Chris_010292

Chris_010292

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 03 September 2007 - 06:24 PM

i think this is sour grapes, are you a competitor maybe!!? as ive never shill bid its so obvious for everyone to see ! anyway leave it up to anyone who tries us,we are offering good deals on our machines on web site with no bidding required prices are up front for everyone to see!!weve even dropped the vat and included in price so no vat on top ! ive checked lots of other web sites and we are by far the cheapest and our fruit machine cabinets are very tidy not damaged, the proof is in the pudding .
regards steve.

LOL, where do you get all of your fruitys from?

#29 lincs1

lincs1

He Who Dares Wins

• Banned
  • 3803 posts

Posted 03 September 2007 - 06:34 PM

LOL, where do you get all of your fruitys from?

from the fruit shop of course!! pmsl :p

#30 Chris_010292

Chris_010292

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 03 September 2007 - 07:06 PM

from the fruit shop of course!! pmsl :p

He He, nice one ;)

#31 bladefan2

bladefan2

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • Pip
  • 321 posts

Posted 03 September 2007 - 07:19 PM

...a lo-tech Empire game - features king kong who climbs up the building to reach the 'king streak' or whatever?

I don't know what it's called, but somebody may be able to tell me

JJ

#32 Chris_010292

Chris_010292

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 03 September 2007 - 07:29 PM

...a lo-tech Empire game - features king kong who climbs up the building to reach the 'king streak' or whatever?

I don't know what it's called, but somebody may be able to tell me

JJ

Are you sure it's not "King Kong Cash" by QPS Interactive?

#33 lincs1

lincs1

He Who Dares Wins

• Banned
  • 3803 posts

Posted 03 September 2007 - 07:32 PM

there is an empire machine with a king kong theme it stands about 7ft tall.

i canny find a pic of it but i know the 1 blades talking about

#34 bladefan2

bladefan2

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • Pip
  • 321 posts

Posted 03 September 2007 - 07:49 PM

yeah - that's the one- it's a tall'un

the king kong climbs the empire state building (there's a reel on the top right that increments +10, +20, +30, etc, COLLECT).

the reels themselves have bananas, EMPIRE, CLIMB (three in view activate the KING KONG feature).

Think it's called Empire King Streak (or something similar to that)

JJ

#35 lincs1

lincs1

He Who Dares Wins

• Banned
  • 3803 posts

Posted 03 September 2007 - 07:55 PM

yeah - that's the one- it's a tall'un

the king kong climbs the empire state building (there's a reel on the top right that increments +10, +20, +30, etc, COLLECT).

the reels themselves have bananas, EMPIRE, CLIMB (three in view activate the KING KONG feature).

Think it's called Empire King Streak (or something similar to that)

JJ

its very similar to this pic without the handle mind lol

Attached Files

• Attached File  king.bmp   151.93KB   59 downloads

#36 bladefan2

bladefan2

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • Pip
  • 321 posts

Posted 03 September 2007 - 07:57 PM

yes - it is very similar - you've got the same sort of layout with the kong climbing the building !!!

#37 advance-leisure

advance-leisure

• New Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 03 September 2007 - 08:13 PM

yes - it is very similar - you've got the same sort of layout with the kong climbing the building !!!

hi, yes i know the machine well but sorry not in stock, i will keep em peeled and let you know if i find one,
cheers steve.

#38 lincs1

lincs1

He Who Dares Wins

• Banned
  • 3803 posts

Posted 03 September 2007 - 08:20 PM

hi, yes i know the machine well but sorry not in stock, i will keep em peeled and let you know if i find one,
cheers steve.

think we got crossed wires here steve i think blade was only enquiring whats the machines called or looks like thats all.

i might be wrong!

#39 Chris_010292

Chris_010292

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 03 September 2007 - 08:27 PM

Steve, do you have Jackpot Gems by red Gaming, if so how much mate, cheers.

#40 advance-leisure

advance-leisure

• New Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 03 September 2007 - 08:30 PM

yer sorry thought he was asking if i had one .
cheers steve.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users