cheap fruit machines and note acceptors for sale

• Please log in to reply
140 replies to this topic

#1 advance-leisure

advance-leisure

• New Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 02 September 2007 - 06:06 PM

hi , just like to let you all know we sell cheap fruit machines ,note acceptors and most other spares ,we stock old parts mpu3 upto the present day mpu5 all makes and models ,sec-16,we have a few bits listed on our web site ,Welcome to Advance Leisure - arcade video games sales, arcade video games spares,arcade video game cheats, arcade video game parts, arcade video games machines,cheap arcade video games machines, used arcade video games machines,uk arcade video games but we stock hundreds of machines and spares not listed so please just ask if you need something.
regards steve.

#2 VampUK

VampUK

Grumpy sod!

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1829 posts

Posted 02 September 2007 - 06:08 PM

Cheeky sod, you should donate a few quid to the site for that bit of advertising.lol

Posted Image

#3 jamesb99_1999

jamesb99_1999

Designed Layabout

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2176 posts

Posted 02 September 2007 - 06:08 PM

Do you have partytime? If not when you getting it???
J<br /><br /><br /><br />A man

#4 lincs1

lincs1

He Who Dares Wins

• Banned
  • 3803 posts

Posted 02 September 2007 - 06:10 PM

hi , just like to let you all know we sell cheap fruit machines ,note acceptors and most other spares ,we stock old parts mpu3 upto the present day mpu5 all makes and models ,sec-16,we have a few bits listed on our web site ,Welcome to Advance Leisure - arcade video games sales, arcade video games spares,arcade video game cheats, arcade video game parts, arcade video games machines,cheap arcade video games machines, used arcade video games machines,uk arcade video games but we stock hundreds of machines and spares not listed so please just ask if you need something.
regards steve.

hi steve welcome to fruit emu i gave the info to get intouch with u guys.

perfect timing tho lol

welcome aboard m8

lincs1

#5 lincs1

lincs1

He Who Dares Wins

• Banned
  • 3803 posts

Posted 02 September 2007 - 06:16 PM

its nice to see a supplier coming onboard and offering cheap machines and spares at competitive prices.

i have dealt with these guys loads of times and they are excellent

quick rapid response

lincs1

#6 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 02 September 2007 - 06:27 PM

perfect timing tho lol

welcome aboard m8

lincs1

hahaha and I was all ready for the "we go by recomendations here thank-you" reply.....

Steve, got a System 5 pcb handy lol ;) (just a joke, was after One last week)

Thanks for warning us lincs lol

#7 Chris_010292

Chris_010292

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 02 September 2007 - 07:02 PM

regards steve.

Hi, these prices are ace! Could I just ask if you deliver to Erith, Kent and how much for or is it free LOL ;).

#8 advance-leisure

advance-leisure

• New Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 02 September 2007 - 08:07 PM

Cheeky sod, you should donate a few quid to the site for that bit of advertising.lol

yer sorry new to these chat forums,just trying to drum up some buisiness

#9 advance-leisure

advance-leisure

• New Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 02 September 2007 - 08:08 PM

Do you have partytime? If not when you getting it???

hi, we have partytime slotto in stock

#10 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 02 September 2007 - 08:10 PM

yer sorry new to these chat forums,just trying to drum up some buisiness

its ok fella, we see loads of 'free ads' day in and day out you see--we just didn't realise lincs sent you over.

#11 advance-leisure

advance-leisure

• New Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 02 September 2007 - 08:10 PM

perfect timing tho lol

welcome aboard m8

lincs1

hi lincsleisure1, thanks for that m8

#12 advance-leisure

advance-leisure

• New Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 02 September 2007 - 08:13 PM

Hi, these prices are ace! Could I just ask if you deliver to Erith, Kent and how much for or is it free LOL ;).

hi m8, yes we can deliver to erith for £50 .
regards steve.

#13 lincs1

lincs1

He Who Dares Wins

• Banned
  • 3803 posts

Posted 02 September 2007 - 08:14 PM

its ok fella, we see loads of 'free ads' day in and day out you see--we just didn't realise lincs sent you over.

pmsl i didn't send advance over i was trying to send the customer over to advance, i had no idea whatsoever that he was joining up with fruit-emu

thats freaky talk about perfect timing i wonder if i can see what the lottery numbers will be for wednesday....lol

lincs1

#14 Chris_010292

Chris_010292

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 02 September 2007 - 08:16 PM

hi m8, yes we can deliver to erith for £50 .
regards steve.

Great, could I ask how much the full price would be including delivery, VAT and everything for a "Legal Tender", cheers.

#15 advance-leisure

advance-leisure

• New Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 02 September 2007 - 08:22 PM

i can do you a legal tender with delivery and vat for £200 thats cheap!
regards steve.

#16 advance-leisure

advance-leisure

• New Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 02 September 2007 - 08:22 PM

cheap !!

#17 Chris_010292

Chris_010292

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 02 September 2007 - 08:28 PM

cheap !!

That is incredibly cheap and I highly appreciate it, unfortunately I can't buy it until Christmas as my Mum and Dad are saying I can have it as a Christmas present, which I will love, so if that's ok with you, then I am sure I will buy the Machine from you, how much would a Jackpot Genie be alltogether as I am stuck between what to get out of the two LOL, and just to clear up, where abouts are your company located and do you have lot's of Machines in stock, so I will still be able to get one for Christmas:D

#18 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 02 September 2007 - 08:29 PM

pmsl i didn't send advance over i was trying to send the customer over to advance, i had no idea whatsoever that he was joining up with fruit-emu

thats freaky talk about perfect timing i wonder if i can see what the lottery numbers will be for wednesday....lol

lincs1

ahhh well mabey I will go for that Sys 5 board then lol

Discount to FE members in that case advance ;)

#19 advance-leisure

advance-leisure

• New Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 02 September 2007 - 08:36 PM

That is incredibly cheap and I highly appreciate it, unfortunately I can't buy it until Christmas as my Mum and Dad are saying I can have it as a Christmas present, which I will love, so if that's ok with you, then I am sure I will buy the Machine from you, how much would a Jackpot Genie be alltogether as I am stuck between what to get out of the two LOL, and just to clear up, where abouts are your company located and do you have lot's of Machines in stock, so I will still be able to get one for Christmas:D

i can do the jackpot genie at same price ,these will probably sell before christmas but we have loads of stock in every week and we are based in brentwood,essex, just ask for current stock when your ready.
regards steve.

#20 Chris_010292

Chris_010292

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 02 September 2007 - 08:39 PM

i can do the jackpot genie at same price ,these will probably sell before christmas but we have loads of stock in every week and we are based in brentwood,essex, just ask for current stock when your ready.
regards steve.

Top man, cheers I sure will be buying!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users