41 replies to this topic

#41 Deano

Deano

BANNED FOR LIFE

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1417 posts

Posted 14 December 2007 - 08:01 PM

a dond just turned up in my local arcade 90% 30p/£35 play. Lo tech jobbie with a big phone on the top.had a couple of hours spare so decided to refuse all offers and go for mega streak. Hard work. Within £20 all sound disappeared and never came back and an hour down the line £100 in and ready for some more change( had a note acceptor but certain machines seem to play differently in my experiences) changed another twenty and had zero in the bank when, after a couple of quid,got mega streak. clocked up £105 then started spitting out coins and jammed up.:bigeyes15: Asked engineer to sort it and after half hour,finally sorted it but wondered wheather ms board would have carried on if numpty not reset it.First press and nudges for board and another £65 then went totally dead. not bad profit but boring machine and pity the poor bastard following me on it.A proper head masher and i wont be playing it again:uptight:

#42 lewisreeder

lewisreeder

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 08:07 PM

few nights back went on deal or no deal 2p play
put in 20p and got mega streak first board went for £24 then again for another £20...

not bad for a 20p's work

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users