Deal or No Deal mega streak

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#1 jellybaby

jellybaby

• New Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 30 August 2007 - 07:55 AM

Was playing the above machine yesterday.. was a 30p £25 unit similiar to th oxo games where x deal or no deal x gets u on the top board.. anyways had put in about 40 pounds with a few small top boards.. when i got the mega streak 50 quid...it ended and within 2 spins i was on the top board again and another mega streak again 50 quid.. another 2 spins top board and another mega streak 50 quid.. after which put in another 2 pound n machine was dead...

#2 DnM

DnM

• New Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 30 August 2007 - 08:45 AM

We were in the services last week and saw someone do a similar thing, we were forcing some other machine and as most people do i was eyeing up my next machine which was the lo-tech dond...

A woman walks in on her way back from the toilets, she was saying to her mate how she hadn't played a machine for years and that she felt lucky with a pound....

She put in a quid, 1st spin went up on the feature with a 1st offer of £10.50 which was very good, she 'no dealt' took out a few small blues and the offer went down to £3.50, did the same again and it stuck at £3.50, by this time i just knew she had it, she ended up with £7 & MS and an offer of £3.50, lol... So suprisingly enough she no dealt and got MS for £70!

She walked away, sat at the table next to me counting it out with a big grin on her face, she was about to go and decided to put another one in, and the bloody bitch did it again, another £70 off a quid in the exact same way, i was gutted :bigeyes23:

#3 kingkallum82

kingkallum82

SUPER CHARGED!

• Regulars
  • 552 posts

Posted 30 August 2007 - 09:13 AM

Good luck to ya!

KAllum
:::MAD FOR IT:::

#4 GaryChandler

GaryChandler

Banned

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 616 posts

Posted 30 August 2007 - 07:06 PM

i keep on hearing about these streaking big only seen one set tho and that was in a service station so thought better not

#5 jamesb99_1999

jamesb99_1999

Designed Layabout

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2176 posts

Posted 30 August 2007 - 07:52 PM

I got over £100 on it once. If you ever watch somebody on it and they collect a win but the mega streak is in the box, it always streaks after that - you will find the mega streak will be in the box the next few times and you will be clock up between £70 and £150.
J<br /><br /><br /><br />A man

#6 carlosgee

carlosgee

• Regulars
  • 1005 posts

Posted 30 August 2007 - 08:08 PM

yeah i agree one earlier post by me was £200 or so with 3 mega streaks at gala, 3 reels x phone x, with rotating telephone on the top of the machine, can be a right biatch tho if hit at wrong time

#7 Ian21

Ian21

Ian

• New Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 30 August 2007 - 08:44 PM

got this machine in my local mecca, well 2 of them together, 50p a go with £35 jackpot, sometimes loose a load but sometimes get mega streak with a 70 pound and withina couple of spins get bk on the board and another £70, keep playing for a while on afterplay and the jp flashes another £35 pound and then sometimes it holds, can pay up to about £200, if caught at the right time, very good machines but if not ready then can be a loss of quite a few notes
i hughes

#8 GaryChandler

GaryChandler

Banned

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 616 posts

Posted 30 August 2007 - 08:50 PM

ok im not one for these sort of machines but if i ever see someone get a ms or woteva will try a few quid in it after

cheers guys

#9 £6 In Tokens

£6 In Tokens

AKA £9 In Vouchers

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts

Posted 30 August 2007 - 08:57 PM

ok im not one for these sort of machines but if i ever see someone get a ms or woteva will try a few quid in it after

cheers guys

Gary

This is getting unbelievable with reference to your spelling, can't you make an effort. It's getting like you left a note out for the spider to type your posts, getting worse by the day.

Make an effort FFS.

:devil:

#10 GaryChandler

GaryChandler

Banned

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 616 posts

Posted 30 August 2007 - 09:31 PM

Gary

This is getting unbelievable with reference to your spelling, can't you make an effort. It's getting like you left a note out for the spider to type your posts, getting worse by the day.

Make an effort FFS.

lmao no wonder your location is hell...

#11 paragon9

paragon9

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 August 2007 - 09:35 PM

some good tips there, thanks guys, i play that machine in my local!

#12 £6 In Tokens

£6 In Tokens

AKA £9 In Vouchers

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 06:00 AM

lmao no wonder your location is hell...

Gary :)

That's better. Don't mind being insulted as long as the spelling is correct :D

#13 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 August 2007 - 07:00 AM

there is a set win of three mega streaks where it will give 3 lots of £50 on the £25 and three lots of £70 on the £35 one. have seen it every time.

#14 todd1970

todd1970

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 6818 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 07:52 AM

Dont know any of the DOND machines very well..but when i was playing the "Whats in your box" one the other week..and i got IM..with the 3 red phones..I automatically took the Deal or no Deal feature..which gave Mega-Streak of course which went for a poxy fiver.

Although in hindsight..mabye i should have kept on gambling on the hi-lo going round the board untill i had turned the Mega-Streak red at the top of the cash or features ladder.

Would that have made a difference..would the Mega Streak have paid more ?
Mmmmmm...Sandy ive 'ad her ye know. :)

#15 mrmystery83

mrmystery83

Ho, Ho, Ho Merry Xmas!

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1098 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 08:00 PM

Well in experience the low tech DOND is pants. Never seen it pay. Only ever seen 1 when i've been out and about. They don't put them in many places. Probably cos the ones with a board get played more.
Ey Up!

More vids to be added soon:
www.youtube.com/mrmystery83

"I don't care if the fans rip the shirt from my back. They put it there"

-Elvis

#16 brimstone111

brimstone111

• New Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 01 September 2007 - 10:13 PM

is there deal or no deal emulated on the comp how do i get it cos i got the main bandit in where i work a few days ago

#17 todd1970

todd1970

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 6818 posts

Posted 01 September 2007 - 10:16 PM

is there deal or no deal emulated on the comp how do i get it cos i got the main bandit in where i work a few days ago

No..fraid not these machine use MPU25 and are far too advanced for emulation :(
Mmmmmm...Sandy ive 'ad her ye know. :)

#18 VampUK

VampUK

Grumpy sod!

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1829 posts

Posted 02 September 2007 - 10:24 AM

This is at least the 3rd time I've seen you ask about modern machines being emulated. So just for you.........
No new machines are emulated, none, zero, zip, bloody none.
Hope that helps.

Posted Image

#19 the_witty_welshman

the_witty_welshman

The Witty One

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 276 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 10:16 PM

theres someone selling info on this on ebay? for £5.00 anyone know what this info could be? ive asked all the usual people i know? and they usually know most things and if they dont its usually nknown here? but it seems not?

#20 carlosgee

carlosgee

• Regulars
  • 1005 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 10:39 PM

probably a refill key and a stupid electrical "jammer" that is a oersonal alarm on it

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users