#42 jamesb99_1999

jamesb99_1999

Designed Layabout

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2176 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 07:04 PM

give the man a break oopps i mean girl

lol........Hey Poopoo!! How are you?? Back on if you are??
J<br /><br /><br /><br />A man

#43 dtrmad2004

dtrmad2004

Total

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1485 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 07:11 PM

lol Unlucky Dave/Darren/whatever your name is, you had a good run before getting busted though.
As for next door Nikki, I would'nt mind slapping her funbags to see how long they wobble for.

:lol:

Andy
<a class='bbc_url' href='<a class='bbc_url' href='http://profile.mygam...trmad2004'></a>Posted Image</a><br /><br />Don't gamble with the Recession!

#44 poopoo77

poopoo77

Banned

• Banned
  • 226 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 07:14 PM

james you are a very naughty boy

#45 mrmystery83

mrmystery83

Ho, Ho, Ho Merry Xmas!

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1098 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 09:05 PM

Here's me thinking that this thread would be an educated debate amongst adults. Didn't last long lol

On the thread subject, it is all getting out of hand. I read a poll recently that said a high percentage of people are too scared to go out at night. I'm going to sound a bit cynical here, but i've had kids say to me "well there's nothing to do"!. I reply something along the lines of "Well think yourself lucky you didn't live 60 years ago when there was NO T.V, NO video games and NO Internet etc and you moan your bored??". I'm sorry but to me boredom doesn't cut it in all cases it's just used as an excuse. I used to go out and whatever but only talking and that. If i'd have got in trouble i would've been in a LOT worse trouble when my folks found out about it.

Which brings me on to parents. There are some parents that really try hard and genuinely can't control their kids. But at least they've tried and they seek help before it gets out of hand. But to me that's a minority. Monkey see, monkey do. If kids see/hear their parents being inconsiderate tools to everyone else then they will copy them. There's no excuse for lazy parenting. The street is not a creche. It's not somewhere you leave your kids until you can be bothered to look after your kids yourself.

There's people that can't have kids and would give their eye teeth for the chance to have children and would do their best by them. That's what winds me up about parents that drag their kids up. If you can't look after them, don't have them! Contraception is available from all good chemists near you!
But whatever you do, don't expect the rest of us to put up with the fact that you shouldn't have been a parent in the first place. They have to take responsibility.

People blame other things like rap music. To me, it's used as an excuse to blame. If your going to do these things it must already been inbedded in your mind somewhere, and you'd have done it eventually with or without the music. But i do agree parents do need to check what their kids listen to and make sure it's age appropriate. That goes for video games too. Some of them do in a way glamourise guns, drugs, violence etc. Yet there's under age kids playing them and watching age restricted movies too. That should carry more penalties.

Don't punish the rest of us by putting alcohol prices up. It goes up enough in the budget! I wasn't allowed to drink in excess until i was old enough. At the time it used to drive me mad but you can see the sense of it now. Parents need to make sure they aren't giving their kids booze and they realise the dangers of it. Or if they are drinking where are they getting it from?

I know my mum and dad always used to ask about my friends and meet as many of them as they could to see who i was mixing with. It might be 'uncool' but at least they knew what sort of company i was keeping. I wasn't allowed to mix with troublemakers. End of. Harsh but it's a shame more parents don't know who their kids friends are. As peer pressure is sometimes a big factor in young peoples bad behaviour. They might want to impress bad friends or do it as part of a gang.

I can't imagine what Rhys Jones' family are going through right now and everyone's thoughts are with them. Let's hope that this serves as a wake up call and that people don't keep turning a blind eye thinking the crime problems in the UK will go away. They won't. The govt., the police and the public need to work together to try and make this country a safer place for us and future generations.

Apologies for extremely long post but there ya go
Ey Up!

More vids to be added soon:
www.youtube.com/mrmystery83

"I don't care if the fans rip the shirt from my back. They put it there"

-Elvis

#46 Gazeyre1966

Gazeyre1966

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3001 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 09:19 PM

Well said mate. The only thing you are missing in this scenario is to bring back corporal punishment at schools. Remember, the kids now will be parents themselves in 10 years (probably). They need to learn respect again from an early age.
<span style='font-family: Comic Sans MS'><span style='font-size: 12px;'>It's all done in the best possible taste. :bigeyes04:</span></span>

#47 regvera

regvera

• Regulars
  • 79 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 09:45 PM

The mystery has been SOLVED. Daza is none other than NEXT DOOR NIKKI. I knew I'd seen her before but never bothered to look. Didn't take too long guys :) Now you can look at as many pics of Daza as you like as long as you are over 18 of course.....pmsl. Here's a couple that won't get me banned. The question is....Which one is Daza?...and WHO or what is the real Daza...lol

Good work..BUT - Is this next door Nikki the same girl Gazeyre?

They look a bit different face wise.

And the room doesn't look the same.

Well Daza - can you prove otherwise? We need a shot where you hold up a piece of paper saying "Hi Fruit Forums." (clothes are not optional)

It's a shame if you are a phoney as it was quite interesting to think that an attractive woman would be on an internet fruit-emu forum.

Oh well!

Reg

Ps,
So what kind of photography does your husband do?

#48 poopoo77

poopoo77

Banned

• Banned
  • 226 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 09:47 PM

page 3 surly ?

#49 mrgspot

mrgspot

Fancy It Ladies, Oh Yeah

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 660 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 09:53 PM

I notice dazza has not replied yet, supose she is trying to think up a reply......

tick tock, tick, tock
Posted Image

---------------------------------------------------

"Yippee Ki Ya Kimasabi"..

#50 jamesb99_1999

jamesb99_1999

Designed Layabout

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2176 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 10:07 PM

No look on next door nikki website has exactly those photos on.

interesting to research too!

#51 Daza5056

Daza5056

DAZA = DArienne ZAkowski

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 719 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 10:10 PM

The mystery has been SOLVED. Daza is none other than NEXT DOOR NIKKI. I knew I'd seen her before but never bothered to look. Didn't take too long guys :) Now you can look at as many pics of Daza as you like as long as you are over 18 of course.....pmsl. Here's a couple that won't get me banned. The question is....Which one is Daza?...and WHO or what is the real Daza...lol

The other 2 look nothing like me -- all you have done is slipped my piccy in between the other 2....

My hubby does freelance sport, quite busy now the footie has kicked off --- I just do general which latley has been mostly covering the flooding and such

#52 jamesb99_1999

jamesb99_1999

Designed Layabout

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2176 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 10:12 PM

NextDoorNikki.com - Please take my HUGE tour!

come on time to give it up - check the site above - a reverse of one of "your" pics is even on the front page!!

#53 todd1970

todd1970

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 6818 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 10:15 PM

Id sue her Daza..shes got the same settee as you ;)

http://www.sexy-late...indeximage1.jpg

The plot thickens :)
Mmmmmm...Sandy ive 'ad her ye know. :)

#54 jamesb99_1999

jamesb99_1999

Designed Layabout

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2176 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 10:17 PM

Now that' a quality bit of sofa and cushion!! Makes me feel all warm - must be ready for bed!!

#55 Gazeyre1966

Gazeyre1966

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3001 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 10:31 PM

Good work..BUT - Is this next door Nikki the same girl Gazeyre?

They look a bit different face wise.

And the room doesn't look the same.

Well Daza - can you prove otherwise? We need a shot where you hold up a piece of paper saying "Hi Fruit Forums." (clothes are not optional)

It's a shame if you are a phoney as it was quite interesting to think that an attractive woman would be on an internet fruit-emu forum.

Oh well!

Reg

Ps,

The reason she doesn't look the same is because her hair is different...That's what threw me at first.

The reason the room isn't the same is because...errrm..it isn't. Photo's were taken on a different shoot at a different location?

Apart from the hair...How do they look different face wise Reg?...lol

This should be good. Hey!! Is Reg Daza's brother? ;) :)
<span style='font-family: Comic Sans MS'><span style='font-size: 12px;'>It's all done in the best possible taste. :bigeyes04:</span></span>

#56 poopoo77

poopoo77

Banned

• Banned
  • 226 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 10:32 PM

join now and jerk off for 30 days lol lol lol funniest thing iv seen this week

#57 todd1970

todd1970

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 6818 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 10:33 PM

Dummm dee dumm dumm dumm....

Google Image Result for http://www.jeffsgalleries.com/next_door_nikki/jeanstopless/next_door_nikki07.jpg

Saying nothing..........
Mmmmmm...Sandy ive 'ad her ye know. :)

#58 poopoo77

poopoo77

Banned

• Banned
  • 226 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 10:35 PM

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i love nikkis tattoo

#59 jamesb99_1999

jamesb99_1999

Designed Layabout

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2176 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 10:37 PM

I love lots of things about Nikki, but you are better Pooey!! ;)

#60 Gazeyre1966

Gazeyre1966

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3001 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 10:37 PM

Hey I've just thought about something....Maybe Next Door Nikki and Daza ARE the same person and she's a schizzo.

When she's stripping off for the camera she's Nikki the whoremeister...but when her personality changes she's a fruit machine whoremonger....pmsl :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users