128 replies to this topic

#1 Gazeyre1966

Gazeyre1966

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3001 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 09:16 PM

I've just watched the news in total horror as it emerges that an 11 year old has been shot and killed by some chav on a BMX bike behind a pub in Liverpool. According to an eye witness the assailant couldn't have been older than mid-teens.

What the f*** is going on in our society these days?

Who's responsibility is it? The government's to bring in new laws and charge teenagers with murder? Is it the parents responsibility and they should be jailed for a length of time?

I just can't believe it has come to this. God knows, the kids are running rampant through our streets f***ed out of their tiny minds on drink and drugs and yet, we, the British tax paying people seem to have absolutely no say on the matter and even worse, we don't take ANY responsibility for our own kids and ESPECIALLY our neighbours kids even when we know they come from a drug induced / alcoholic family who terrorise every decent person in the street for no reason other than to get more money for drugs or booze. I reported one incident recently and the police (who are as much to blame as anyone) didn't even bother to f*****g turn up until 2 hours later by which time the little kiddies had all f***ed off home.

It's getting to the stage now where if I see a teenie gang in my way when I'm walking home at night I literally have to stare at them hard and produce a knife to warn them off, threatening to stab the little f***ers and advise them that they don't know who they are "messing" with.

I'm sick to death of this. I've just watched a video showing little shits "stoning" a police car as it attended an incident. A train driver was badly hurt on my local line last week as some yobs threw a brick off a bridge and it went through the drivers windscreen. I use that route every week. What are the police & politicians doing about it? I'll tell you!!!

The latest "hard line stance" delivered by Tory leader David Cameron tonight is that they are threatening them with not being able to apply for a drivers licence for 6 months after they are legally obliged to apply for it....Ooooh Ooooh!!! As for the police, they are too busy hassling drivers to be bothered. Six incidents in my town centre in the last year. Every single one lasted for at least 15 minutes and amazingly the police didn't show up until every single person had been mugged / stabbed / murdered and the trouble had died down despite the police station being less than 2 minutes drive away.

So the question has to be asked. Are the police scared? Are they just a bunch of pussies like those soldiers who left the British Army when the trouble kicked off in Iraq? Is it just a "job for life" as far as they are concerned? What should the government do to slam home the message for good. Personally speaking, I'd jail the parents AND their offspring. I'm f*****g sick of it.

Oh...and I'd also tool up the coppers as well. If some 14 year old thinks it's cool to carry a gun and shoot at a kid then he's old enough to cop a bullet through his drug induced f***tard of a head as well.

Sorry, but I feel quite strongly on this issue as I have been attacked by a gang of YOOFS. Luckily I managed to kick one of them right in the stones and the rest of the little c***s f***ed off. Nothing compared to being shot dead. It would be interesting to hear your opinions.
<span style='font-family: Comic Sans MS'><span style='font-size: 12px;'>It's all done in the best possible taste. :bigeyes04:</span></span>

#2 Nudgeman

Nudgeman

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 09:52 PM

Talk of banning under 16s from going out after dark on local radio this week. More hot air.

Anyway here are some ideas....

*Legalise and safely distribute class A drugs to addicts to destroy the drugs black market, drugs crime and associated dysfunctionalities, bad parenting being just one.
*Introduce a capped benefits system for families that 'play the system'.
*People that throw bricks through train windows are mentally and dangerously unwell, it makes no difference if they're adults or kids. If they're old enough to throw a brick with enough force to go through the window, they're old enough to be put down. There is also a fair chance that point one has something to do with their behaviour. At best they are idiots, drug addled, drink addled or not. At worst some people are breeding a nation of psychopaths.
*Better detection and treatment of people who become dangerously anti-social when under the influence of alcohol.
*DNA remote linked satelite detection units will be the future of crime prevention and detection.
*Better education surrounding childcare
*Damage cause by crime should be paid for by the criminal, so they can realise the values of hard work.

Anyway, sort out the top point and a lot of the rest will fit into place nicely.
Some people are just c***s anyway and need shooting, thankfully the vast majority are very sociable or have the capacity to be very sociable. Hope that clears that up.
@_!!

#3 Daza5056

Daza5056

DAZA = DArienne ZAkowski

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 719 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 10:09 PM

And the worst things is - these little shits are going to grow up and be in charge of this country....

#4 jamesb99_1999

jamesb99_1999

Designed Layabout

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2176 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 10:12 PM

nuclear war will wipe them out anyway :)

Dazza why do all the pics you say are you look different?? yes they are all fit women, but different women!!!
J<br /><br /><br /><br />A man

#5 Gazeyre1966

Gazeyre1966

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3001 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 10:14 PM

Talk of banning under 16s from going out after dark on local radio this week. More hot air.

Anyway here are some ideas....

*Legalise and safely distribute class A drugs to addicts to destroy the drugs black market, drugs crime and associated dysfunctionalities, bad parenting being just one.
*Introduce a capped benefits system for families that 'play the system'.
*People that throw bricks through train windows are mentally and dangerously unwell, it makes no difference if they're adults or kids. If they're old enough to throw a brick with enough force to go through the window, they're old enough to be put down. There is also a fair chance that point one has something to do with their behaviour. At best they are idiots, drug addled, drink addled or not. At worst some people are breeding a nation of psychopaths.
*Better detection and treatment of people who become dangerously anti-social when under the influence of alcohol.
*DNA remote linked satelite detection units will be the future of crime prevention and detection.
*Better education surrounding childcare
*Damage cause by crime should be paid for by the criminal, so they can realise the values of hard work.

Anyway, sort out the top point and a lot of the rest will fit into place nicely.
Some people are just c***s anyway and need shooting, thankfully the vast majority are very sociable or have the capacity to be very sociable. Hope that clears that up.

This is probably one of the most intelligent posts I have ever read.

HOORAY for Nudgeman!!!! ;)
<span style='font-family: Comic Sans MS'><span style='font-size: 12px;'>It's all done in the best possible taste. :bigeyes04:</span></span>

#6 Gazeyre1966

Gazeyre1966

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3001 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 10:16 PM

And the worst things is - these little shits are going to grow up and be in charge of this country....

...and this isn't Daza for 2 reasons

1) To become a top MP you need to be knocking on 40 years old.

2) All the drug induced twats will be dead by 30.

See? Democracy works...lol

#7 Gazeyre1966

Gazeyre1966

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3001 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 10:18 PM

nuclear war will wipe them out anyway :)

Dazza why do all the pics you say are you look different?? yes they are all fit women, but different women!!!

I don't think they are James. Just different hair, etc....I'm getting this deja vu feeling? :)

Plus all me mates like them. Let's face it....he/she is bloody fit...lol

#8 Daza5056

Daza5056

DAZA = DArienne ZAkowski

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 719 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 10:18 PM

I didn't mean that kind of run the country --- I meant they will be left over when we are all gone to bring up families that act like they do...

No James - they are all me....... This is a recent one of me (last week) the others are a few months to a few years old

#9 Gazeyre1966

Gazeyre1966

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3001 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 10:22 PM

If it ever happens Daza...I will be reaching for a sniper rifle because life will be over. It'll never get that far. Eventually we will stand up and fight against the scum. It always takes a while for the British to get off their arse. :)

...and if they don't, well, let's just laugh as they kill each other.

#10 todd1970

todd1970

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 6818 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 07:21 AM

Got up last Wednesday morning and discovered my car window had been smashed..for what ?? There was a Halfords bag on the back seat which had a foot pump in it..but im thinking the little fandans probably thought it was a car stereo or satnav or summit..Aye as if im that fookin stoopid.

So i was landed with a £50 excess insurance bill..and for what..for a f***in hunch that he/she/they would be able to sell that "stereo" on and get another couple of bags of smack..hash..or some bottles of buckie for the weekend.

Arseholes the lot of them...

Rant over.. :)
Mmmmmm...Sandy ive 'ad her ye know. :)

#11 VampUK

VampUK

Grumpy sod!

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1829 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 08:30 AM

Bottom line is that its gonna get a lot worse before it gets better. I've a feeling shootings are going to soon be replacing the stabbings, its going to be normal to switch on the news only to see a gang gun battle.
I think one of the biggest problems is the prison system is not feared by people, its like a bloody holiday and you know even for murder you'll only going to be inside for 15 years most times.

Also I don't belive for one minute its mostly down to the kids, behind a lot of this gang/drugs related shit are adults, adults using these kids to run drugs/settle scores, filling their heads full of shit and making them belive that you don't have to work hard to be someone all you need to do is take what you want.
I'd like to see an 8PM curfew for under 16's and as much as people moan about them CCTV on EVERY street. Police need more powers too and to be armed. Capital punishment for serious offences and longer sentences for lesser crimes. And no more playing the human rights card, if you break the law then you forfeit any rights full stop.

Posted Image

#12 bri365

bri365

Master Joker

• Regulars
  • 724 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 10:16 AM

Vamp, I totally agree with the human rights thing. Too many fffing do gooders for my liking. It should be life for a life. If your an immigrant or asylum seeker and you commit a crime then you should be deported. It's about time the goverment turned over our borders to the army and shove two giant fingers up at the EU.
Keep the scum out and the streets would be a safer place to walk and work on. As for drugs, get all the junkies and dealers into one big warehouse type big brother building and OD the lot of them. A policeman friend of mine said to me that by 2010 there will be civil unrest on the streets of Britian, the police are just waiting for it to kick off. Polishing my shotgun in anticipation.

Come here to post jokes, oh and to play the occasional frutie.

#13 skabaz

skabaz

Engineer of the World

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2778 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 11:07 AM

caning and whipping should sort the f***ers out just like this dude.

LiveLeak.com - Judical caning punishment of a drug smuggler in Malaysia

sign up to this site if you cant see the clip (no spam,its free and its very intresting)

baz

#14 chopper

chopper

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 11:45 AM

i live next door to a right famliy they are drug taker and piss heads and they do sell the drugs around the streets around here. a couple of nights ago they came back from the pubs and they started there music and all of a sudden there must have been 30 people knocking there door to come in for there all night drink and drugs party. well to cut a long story sort i phoned the police and the came out and told them off ( these scum bags are convicted drug dealers ) and that was it as far as the police was concerned .i phoned my local council and the told me that they would send me a letter whith a peice of paper in it and said when it happens again log it down and send it back in a month. i cannot see the point in that because it is not them that are getting sleepless nights it me and my family . i say shoot the f*****g scum bags that are doing this to everyone in the country they have no respect for anyone else except themselves .

#15 mrgspot

mrgspot

Fancy It Ladies, Oh Yeah

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 660 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 12:16 PM

I didn't mean that kind of run the country --- I meant they will be left over when we are all gone to bring up families that act like they do...

No James - they are all me....... This is a recent one of me (last week) the others are a few months to a few years old

Does that say Gyna..Cologist on your T-Shirt.?

I agree with the others, you obviously mutate after dark, why dont you post us some more pics of you and we will make up our own minds.
Posted Image

---------------------------------------------------

"Yippee Ki Ya Kimasabi"..

#16 todd1970

todd1970

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 6818 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 03:46 PM

Giving the police more powers would help as well..the little penises would think twice about getting into fights and walking about the streets carrying knives etc..if the police were to wade in with thier batons and knock utter f*** out them..

Take a leaf out of the German..Spanish..Italian way of dealing with troublemakers..that would make them think twice.
Mmmmmm...Sandy ive 'ad her ye know. :)

#17 schnook

schnook

• New Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 05:00 PM

Bottom line is that its gonna get a lot worse before it gets better. I've a feeling shootings are going to soon be replacing the stabbings, its going to be normal to switch on the news only to see a gang gun battle.
I think one of the biggest problems is the prison system is not feared by people, its like a bloody holiday and you know even for murder you'll only going to be inside for 15 years most times.

Also I don't belive for one minute its mostly down to the kids, behind a lot of this gang/drugs related shit are adults, adults using these kids to run drugs/settle scores, filling their heads full of shit and making them belive that you don't have to work hard to be someone all you need to do is take what you want.
I'd like to see an 8PM curfew for under 16's and as much as people moan about them CCTV on EVERY street. Police need more powers too and to be armed. Capital punishment for serious offences and longer sentences for lesser crimes. And no more playing the human rights card, if you break the law then you forfeit any rights full stop.

I live one and a half miles away from the place, i also know some of the kids who run around in these gangs... and the reason i quoted is because in this instance. it is not adults it KIDS and CHILDREN running around with shotguns and hand guns..two very well known drug gangs from opposing council estates. unfortunately the areas are not actually that bad, but the minority of idiots spoil the whole place. and as for prison, thats a badge of honour the same as a sytab or shot wound.

this is the same gang of kids who murdered a lad coming out of a PRISON. and when the lad got buried the gangs got all shops to close out of respect..

Hence the reason i am moving from the city to a nice little island in the very northern hemisphere were crime is virtually none existent. and people have respect....

#18 PJ

PJ

Condom Testing Department

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 660 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 05:42 PM

...*DNA remote linked satelite detection units will be the future of crime prevention and detection...

How would that work?

...im thinking the little fandans probably thought it was a car stereo...

What's a 'fandan'?
Winning is not a crime...

NEITHER IS SWEARING!!!

#19 jamesb99_1999

jamesb99_1999

Designed Layabout

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2176 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 06:47 PM

Dazza - will you please send me some pictures of you so I can make a collage for the side of my bed then?

thanks in advance!
J<br /><br /><br /><br />A man

#20 regvera

regvera

• Regulars
  • 79 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 08:31 PM

Hi Daza,

Yes, I'd like to perv as well.

Could you please post some recent piccies of you in a bikini? A 1 piece would be fine, but I'd prefer a bottom and top. Maybe a nice scanty one in blue. (Marks n' sparks womens range do some fab swimming cossies)

If that's not poss, how about just a knickers and bra shot? (You could like in sultry fashion along your bed?)

I'm sure this would prove you're not a stinky old bloke.

Cheers

Reg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users