Photo
- - - - -

Another question: What does the Refill Key do?

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 cardie

cardie

Me Gusta

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3431 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 10:32 AM

you can also empty a machine with 1 of these as some of you may have figured out not sayin no more tho lol

no you cant

My Youtube

Posted Image

Rest in peace Barcrest !

Quit Gambling as of 3rd of March 2012

#22 ForYouToEnvy

ForYouToEnvy

Prince says....Raghead

• Regulars
  • 902 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 11:48 AM

no you cant

Actualy you can with certain machines but i sure as hell aint gona post any proof:lol:

#23 bowie

bowie

• New Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 01:20 PM

you can also empty a machine with 1 of these as some of you may have figured out not sayin no more tho lol

How much did you pay for yours? Mug.

#24 Richard

Richard

• New Members
  • 123 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 02:40 AM

I think people on this site come on a bit strong about refill keys - really there is nothing illegal about their use. Information you gain by their usage is not necessarily helpful and certainly doesn't interfere in any way with the natural gameplay of the machine...

I think it would be useful to make it clear by law that the use of these keys is NOT illegal, as I have known 2 cases where it has been taken further - in 1 case it went to court and it was dismissed and in the other case the police said there cannot be any charge levied against the person in question and might I add these 2 cases are 100% truth.

In all honesty I can't understand arcade owners that frown upon their use, if I owned an arcade I would regularly refill machines to make sure that anyone that did use a key would be gaining pointless information that may even COST them money!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users