evo1's Content

There have been 562 items by evo1 (Search limited from 01-May 14)

Sort by                Order  

#313080 Zero Posters, Leechers etc

Posted by evo1 on 18 December 2017 - 08:20 PM in Dumped in The Abyss

As said before having ago at each other gets us no where!! Its not going to sort problems out. I think with alex the way that he is at the moment (and wouldn't wish on anybody) needs time to get sorted and who wouldnt cause i know if it was me,this time of year as well,my heath would come first!!!! Just think of the worry the fellows going though without everyone having a go.

Yes ok theres a problem that in time,needs addressing but with xmas been upon us and other things going on it will have to wait cause what ever is the answer is not going to be sorted over night anyway!!

Maybe mods could get heads together and start to think of ways/ideas to help sort problems out while alex sorts himself out and gets better.

Again its xmas lets have a good one please!!!

Dave

#314709 YouTube Emulation Extravaganza (sort of)

Posted by evo1 on 12 January 2018 - 07:42 PM in General FME Discussion

Keeping it back in the golden era of AWPs with this one, but dredging down into the shady depths of dodgy dealings,

THE PLUG/SPARK.

Amazing how well this layout holds up some 13 years (!) after its original release.

Good video this used to do this sort of thing on ratrace, Get £1.50 jackpot as its banking the £1.50 wait till theres about £1.30 in the bank and turn it off and back on it would start banking the £1.50 again and keep doing it

#313562 YouTube Emulation Extravaganza (sort of)

Posted by evo1 on 27 December 2017 - 08:34 PM in General FME Discussion

And now for a classic old ACE machine, 'Pay Rise', running an early 0.1 ROM set with the free win/emptier combo (if piloted with sufficient skill) still present. The Trouty & Bugs layout we've had since 2006 for this machine has been running the 0.6 ROMs, which had this chipped out.

And indeed, thanks to Trouty & Bugs for the layout, and the ROM provider!

Excellent video on these old timers. Used to think i did well out of these when they was on £4.80 jackpots you always knew 99% of the time they was ready to steak when the cash tube was full, easy to get jackpots on quick nudge as got about 6 sec+. £50 plus in the bank(£10 cash £40 tokens) Token tube many a time would run out.

Then when the £6 jackpots came out quick nudge time was reduced (harder to nudge in jackpots) and never knew about these ways of getting extra cash as shown,feel like iv been conned and all them hawkers standing nearby was waiting to jump on it the moment i walked off if i didnt win.

#313156 YouTube Emulation Extravaganza (sort of)

Posted by evo1 on 19 December 2017 - 09:49 PM in General FME Discussion

Just watched the roller coaster,and never knew that about 1 or 12 :realmad: :realmad: know wounder i lossed a lot,great vid. Thanks

#313856 YouTube Emulation Extravaganza (sort of)

Posted by evo1 on 31 December 2017 - 11:20 PM in General FME Discussion

Awesome new cool stuff in MFMEV6.

Holly shit just watched that and ya cool feature and this was, like you said why i dont play clubs machines. The endless play of winning nowt,or getting the machine into state of play

I myself probably wouldnt use this feature,but would you use this to just get over the ram reset? Or use it to when you have won on the machine to again build pots etc up to get back in a nice state of play?

Could some time in the future the roms can be manipulated to bypass the filling up pots etc to speed up this process?

Hopefully one day with now the added ip address that community play will be sorted and someone else can spend time filling the machine up for you to go and empty it. :err: if thats makes sence.

Thanks for explaining one of the cool new features in v6 if you have anymore please post up via video.

Get videos as always, keep them coming.

HAPPY NEW YEAR to you!!!

#303012 You best moments with mfme 5 so far

Posted by evo1 on 27 April 2017 - 07:10 PM in General FME Discussion

Well,the fact that wizard has put the life back into the fruit machine again, as having them on my hard drive for a number of years and sort of losing interest,only playing now and again. But now the sounds are sorted am enjoying the fruitees again and little things like F8 the screen shot thing,after i spent days screen shooting on windows then cutting/edit etc,plus i feel the user has more involvement in editmode which i have no clue with how to get roms etc working, but with help/pointers from the layout fixes topic and some pointers from vecs i can learn and understand now the involvement to which the layout designers go to, to make such great layouts for all us to enjoy and get taken back to days of are youth.

Also for giving me a kick up the backside to go and get my fruit chaser glass scanned for dave pook to create a excellent dx of this which again has taken me back to my childhood days

Its just a shame that more people who have these sort of fruit machines for real, would provide hd photos or scans for more great dx releases.

Really interested with the pacdrive support after seen spas fruit machine on youtube ages before i found out it was a member on here and what reg has achieved also with pacdrive just shows the power of the new v5

But its just a shame that a lot of layout designers have left the scene over the years,as there has been some great releases but probably now in need of a revamp (older machines)with the quality of work you layout designers are putting out now and as v5 gets more powerful with updates/tools.

Plus it would be nice for a lot more members to get involved in the scene/forum rather than just download/not comment on topics(sorry off topic)

All in all,would like to thank all layout designers for the work YOU put in. And to Wizard after all without this guy none of this would be possible!!!

Dave

#303021 You best moments with mfme 5 so far

Posted by evo1 on 27 April 2017 - 08:42 PM in General FME Discussion

Basically if it starts giving you 3 or 4 jokers it going to streak soon.

Was there a cheat on the hi/lo gamble cards,the odd one been marked on the back now and again?Could be wrong but remember on a poker machine this was the case

#296576 Xmas - memory from the 80's

Posted by evo1 on 08 December 2016 - 07:41 PM in Any Topic Chat

80s xmas time no money in are house. i remember getting eagle eye action man which i saw mum pick up from a jumble sale but it was just a body arms and head with no legs she said as long as i kept it in the tank my mates wont know and think your the dogs but all i wanted was a bike and when xmas day came the two lads (twins)from down the street came out on brand new blue and yellow burner bmxs well peed of.

the old man would put ashes on the fire to try and get some heat and hot water, then break in the back of the telly box witch was rented for d.e.r to get the 50p out so he could buy fags

the only time we had bacon and cheese in are house when he would get a grio cash it,ring dhss to say he havnt had it go sit down there all afternoon and get another payment.

o yea and strips of newspaper to use as bog roll

xmas would come and them cheap drawing pins that when pushed the pin would come backwards and stick in your finger, a small dish of sweets on the side like pick n mix from woolworths only these was not, cheap ones from market

but looking back its what made me who i am today and wouldnt change it

Now i have a misses i cant get rid of and two lovely girls and although i do xmas a lot different to back then i still think back and think good time relly because thats all i knew

#313470 WTF r u :thumbs_up:2 2day

Posted by evo1 on 25 December 2017 - 02:05 PM in Any Topic Chat

Around in laws house just had dinner,Xmas music on the telly,kids running around.Mrs is trying to get us adults to play games.can't have a drink yet till go home as have to drive about 7 o clock tonight then be able to watch kids unwrap rest of presents.then on here tonight when got good Internet as it's hit and miss in cow land.
Happy christmas to everyone!!!

#312721 WIP Layouts from Myself

Posted by evo1 on 11 December 2017 - 09:49 PM in Forthcoming Releases

BUMP!!!!!

This what pees me off,all the members on this site and cant help a guy out. BUT are happy to download his layouts. All you mr pinks out there.

#313012 WIP Layouts from Myself

Posted by evo1 on 17 December 2017 - 08:23 PM in Forthcoming Releases

Banning out of hand is a dangerous game, sometimes long time “inactive” members suddenly become site supporters. Happened quite a bit when the new emulator was released...

Wasnt on about me :p ;)

#313009 WIP Layouts from Myself

Posted by evo1 on 17 December 2017 - 07:49 PM in Forthcoming Releases

12 now since I've subbed again.  Sorry but I must say this is pretty piss poor that we can't get 100 sign ups considering how much Reg has done for FME over the years, it should have been done in tens mins.  Shame on you lot of leeching bastards who can't spare 20 seconds to help a FME lifer out.... annoyed :(

ETA - make that ten now... ;)

Ya well me thinks there should be a cull, i looked at one member the other night Joined 2003, Active posts 3, and they was online 12th dec 2017!!!! Really!!!....

Is i possible for admin etc to see ip address?? if so, ban that way then they cant rejoin from that address. maybe stop people rejoining after they have been removed??

Bump!!! anyways.

#313015 WIP Layouts from Myself

Posted by evo1 on 17 December 2017 - 08:44 PM in Forthcoming Releases

Ok maybe used the word BAN!! out of context,but lets say remove inactive members say from before 2010 and if they join up again, maybe have a 10 - 20 post this then gets people involved as thought a forums was about discussion(does matter if its off topic,but most people who come here have add some sort of dealings with fruit machines in there past.) and not just to take. But more people need to get involved for the scene to get bigger. Even if they take photos in arcades near to them its something. If they heart is in it they will help out and donate- become member!! 

#312564 WIP Layouts from Myself

Posted by evo1 on 08 December 2017 - 08:07 PM in Forthcoming Releases

Done reg!!! Spam away, :err: :err: :err: Only Joking.

#313027 WIP Layouts from Myself

Posted by evo1 on 18 December 2017 - 12:01 AM in Forthcoming Releases

...and we are there - many thanks to Retro Arcade Machine, him and his team pushed it over the limit. ( https://www.youtube....-v0sNwyVib552mA )

Many thanks to everyone here as well for all you have done.  The promotion is over, the challenge is over and now I can setup a URL.

You are all stars - each and everyone of you for your help. :)

Well done! Shame it took so long. I wish you well in your venture. :thumbs_up:

#307002 Will fruit machines ever go back to the golden days?

Posted by evo1 on 02 August 2017 - 07:13 PM in MFME emulation section

Shame really,or is it?

Going back to the days when up by us in stoke the arcades was run by mr shipley he had about 7 arcades and the good thing was when you went in and spent a day in there with £30 or so and come out with a pocket full of tokens you could go back into one of the other arcades he owned as they all took the same tokens,so more fruits to choose playing on excellent days, as been said up above you didnt mind losing that £30 or so as you had a good days play. i can remember going in his arcades on a saturday only to find the place would be packed out not a machine available to play on good old days and thats why we are all here, isnt it? to remember them days.

On the other hand if it wasnt for these big stake machines coming into play i wouldnt of give up,you only have to walk passed mr shipleys arcades now they seem to be empty all the time, mr shipley must of seen what was coming and got out, as his arcades was entertainment venues with bingo for the old ladys to but sold to silvers and while machines didnt seem to pay like they use to crap now and it well never change

#316859 Why was I banned from arcade for filming party time streak?

Posted by evo1 on 26 March 2018 - 06:59 PM in General FME Discussion

Its the fact that your in a family arcade,even if your in an 18 area. Its the fact that a family arcade has kids knocking about. its does hurt to ask a manager and explain first what your up to,he/she my say yes/no but they dont know you from adam and its a sad world we live in. Myself have had no problems with taken photos in blackpool as long as i asked and explained why am taken pictures and i made sure there was no one around the machine and no kids in shot,even in funland but coral would let me in the 18s area but was ok anywere else.

#296663 What type of fruit machine emulation do you play the most?

Posted by evo1 on 09 December 2016 - 08:51 PM in General FME Discussion

Has to be for me £2 - £3ers eg superbank jpms fruit and £4.80 - £6.00 that payed tokens seem to get a lot more gameplay with less money.

Could go down shipleys on a saturday with £35 and be in there all day,good days

#310641 What machine's from your slotting days would you wish to see emulated

Posted by evo1 on 07 November 2017 - 07:41 PM in General FME Discussion

Never really thought much about maygay machines back in the day but looking back they was good machines that i would love to play again

Maygay machines

Jet stream

crazy cash

connection

freespin deluxe

lucky dip

cash or nudge

discovery

square deal

rio gambler.  (most sort after £1.50 2p play)

tresure hunt (sort of a clone of the above the closest we will get to rio gambler roms are available and do work as informed by hitthesix but dont think we have any artwork but a player on meeca has the machine.

and there was another machine i think it was a maygay if i remember, it had keys going up the tower on the main glass could be wrong.

Ace machines

Playday

swopshop

banknote

pound power

twilight zone (which i know we have but an updated dx)

theres probably lots more i cant think of at mo

#318102 What machine's from your slotting days would you wish to see emulated

Posted by evo1 on 21 May 2018 - 06:53 PM in General FME Discussion

Rio Gambler maygay MMM Tech2p £1.50 JP but no roms and no artwork/flyer/photos. Can all live in hope.

Treasure Hunt Maygay MMM Tech 2p £1.50 JP roms are available but no artwork/flyer /photos but there is a member over at mecca who has the machine. 

#310468 What layouts have we been playing tonight?

Posted by evo1 on 04 November 2017 - 09:24 PM in General FME Discussion

I have my Monopoly running v1.5 software it's Isle of Man all cash and it still drops in the jackpot now and again.  

J

Just tryed playing this but in sound roms included on this £6 and the £8 one and the deluxe one and in fact no sound roms on the noels house party. Any chance someone can upload them please

#327035 What is your answer?

Posted by evo1 on 08 July 2019 - 07:36 PM in Any Topic Chat

Too me emulation of fruits is about reliving your misspent youth of sitting in the gritty arcades, And having the pleasure of playing these forgotten memories, then theres the added satisfaction of actually remaking the memories from scratch like a few examples of my layouts, take two, cash counter , cash wise etc upto the remake of cloud 999 the list goes on!!
As a gambler these emulations give you that fix without the financial cost, of course you can never replace that actual feeling of winning or losing cold hard cash, unless youve done a Reg and made a payout mfme machine!!
But now with the advancement of mfme and its coin effects etc its the nearest well get to the real deal.
Next question? Do you actually play these emulations as if you would in the real world or do you just force the poop out of them?

I could play many(not emptiers) for at least a couple of hours especially JPMs.

i play them till i get the streak( £4-4.80) ones, the others play till get jackpot repeaters then leave that machine go play one of the lot we have then, go back at sum point as we all have are favorite machines and do it all again.

#327028 What is your answer?

Posted by evo1 on 08 July 2019 - 07:05 PM in Any Topic Chat

Tell them to F**k off and dont judge me for what i do or who i am. An ex fruit addict( hopefully  cause you know how easy them lights and sound draw you in) but arcades are just not the same, felt like a 2nd home back in the day you just felt comfortable in there, know most tricks????? pocket full of tokens at the end of the night ready for the next day.

If not £35 would last all day on a good day.

As with anything in life the older we get the more we wont the good old days back E.g. days of are childhood/youth were it be cars,bmx's,choppers etc,cause modern life is shit.

#329277 what a journey....

Posted by evo1 on 17 November 2019 - 09:06 PM in Any Topic Chat

yesterday marked my 15th Fruit Emu "birthday",and what a journey its been..i remember back at the beginning the way you could be shot down for asking if certain games could be emulated...party time and DOND to name but two lol.and now its a case of which version would you like :)

its been fascinating and may i say exciting to see the progress thats been made.
the best thing of course,is seeing so many long forgotten machines burst back into life on screen,you cant put a price on that.
another good bit of fallout is the fact that i dont gamble all the hard earned on the real things any more.(a real blessing i can tell you).

the quality of some of the layouts is astounding,Pook,Vecs,Ploggy TommyC,HT6,bruce,ady,robinhood,the list could go on...and of course Wizard,without who none of this would have been possible.many thanks to all of you for all that you do and continue to do,who knows, i may dip my toes in the layout creation pool again one day...cheers !!

bryan

Great speech here. It is nice to see wizard continue to improve FME for without this we are doomed. Shame about Fruit emu not continue to improve also. We over the past have lost a lot of talent possibly because of changes in life etc, so yes we do need new talent to shine though but also invite old members like yourself to start up again. 

#315035 Viva Espanav Wdx's

Posted by evo1 on 18 January 2018 - 07:41 PM in WIP for MFME5

Not sure why the on images won't display properly

Nice to see some old timers start to come though and these are excellent!!